Chemical Pregnancy (Closed with Sazzy) [FINISHED]
(Get raunchy, the fast forward)
Ivan was so focused on the sensations in Sean's belly that he almost failed to notice the firmneaa also ocirring beneath the zipper of Sean's jeans...as well as his own.

"Is Roxy coming back here tonight?" Ivan panted, drawing himself closer to Sean's body. Some way, Sean's arms and chest had manages to stay lean and chiseled while his stomach had extended .
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
*firmness
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
"No, she isn't." Sean panted. He knew what Ivan wanted.
(Sorry for the delay, lost my WiFi)

Ivan struggles to find the zipper and button beneath the large bulge protruding over Sean's pants, but he found them. Sean was already fully erect, his large manhood pressing against his stomach. It's even bigger than I imagined, thought isaac, and he quickly grasped the long shaft with his hand and brought it towards his mouth.
Sean moaned as his large cock was in Ivan's hot mouth.
Ivan clung around Sean's hard, round stomach as he thruated his face into Sean's crotch again and again. It was almost as if the baby was protesting the eroticism, because it kicked and shoved each time Sean's penis stiffened just a little more. But Ivan held on tight.
"Ivan, I'm gonna cum." Sean moaned as he bucked his hips.
"Yeah? Can you be mine, baby?" Ivan begged as Sean's belly bounced around, and he grasped Sean's thighs preparing to take it straight in the mouth. "Can you be mine?!'
"Yes." Sean moaned and came in Ivan's mouth.
Ivan finished off by lightly squeezing Sean's large stomach and rolling his tongue all around the head of his penis while his hot sperm spilled out. Sean panted and heaved while Ivan sat back and touched his throat, savoring the victory. "I guess you've made your choice, then?"
"Yes ,I have." Sean replied.

(I'm ready to fast forward)
(OK cool. I'm heading to the bar so I can use their WiFi cuz mine keeps cutting out. Gimme 15. I'm thinking... Labor/birth coming up?)
(Sure. Can it be an orgasmic labor/birth?)
(I was assuming as much... I got biiig plans, bro, big plans! Lol)

The two of them were fast asleep. Ivan, however, was a much lighter sleeper than Sean. He woke up right away when he noticed a slight tug coming from the interior of the belly that his hand was resting on as they laid together. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and felt around more carefully. Yes... Sean was having contractions.

"Honey... Honey wake up!" Ivan shook Sean's shoulder vigorously.
"What?" Sean moaned as he was hit by a contraction.
"Jeez baby, that looked like it hurt," Ivan replied, hurriedly flipping on the light and jumping out of bed. As he pushed down the covers, he noticed a wet spot in the area where Sean was laying just beneath the crotch ofbhis boxers. "Honey, we need to get you to the hospital. It's go time. I'm calling Roxy."
"OK." Sean moaned.
It didn't take long before everyone was in place. Ivan packed sean a bag and had called Roxy. She had since become very embittered towards the two of them, but also was aware of her responsibility as the mother. They were almost at the hospital when Sean mentioned something unusual...he was both in pain...and horny...at once
"Guys, I'm in pain and horny at once>" Sean moaned.

(When Sean gives birth, I want him back with Roxy)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,709 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,909 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,459 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,762 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,039 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,478 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,188 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,996 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,064 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg