The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots)
"What do you think?" Belial asked as he shoved his huge cock inside the man with force.
Image is not mine, I take no credit for it.
"Ahhhh P....please stop it Ahhhh I never did like this" Sam felt massive cock came inside his ass. He tried to pushed the big man away and tried to recist him.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The man was no match for Belial. Within moments he was thrusting the man's prostate with full force.
"Ahhhhhhh" Sam moaned louder. pressed his nails on Belial's body and tried to racist him but he can't the force amke he pain but it's felt a little good too. "Ahhhh please S...t..opp it Ahhh"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Scream louder!" Belial demanded "it amuses me." He went even faster and starting groping Sam's nipples.
"Ahhhhh shit!!! Noooo" Sam moaned as Belial touched his nipple it's felt s good and make his cock started to hard now but Sam still pushed the big man Away."Get out of me!!!!" sam screamed louder
PM me If you want to RP. 
"If you keep acting like that, It's going to get a lot rougher on you!" Belial said. He then moaned and came deep into Sam's ass.
"Please Sir get away from me!!! Ahhhh" Sam moaned with the pressure in his ass. Rougher? what the big guy mean?. Sam don't know but he just don't want to be like this now. He tried to pushed the big guy away more and more but the big guy was very strength.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Hello
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial thrusted even harder into the young man. "I'm going to cum soon." He moans with an evil smile.
"Cum? No!!!! Shit!!! you're devil I hate youe. Go away!!!!" Sam shouted louder and tried to push away but he can't and the cock make him very happy now "Ahhhhh please don't do that"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Too late." Belial laughed wickedly and he cam a lot into Sam's ass.
"Ahhhh Shit!!! why it'No!!!" Sam felt the cum inside him, it's very happy and He can't resist anymore he moved his hands to hug the big guy and moans louder
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial smirked. "I guess my seed made you change your mind?" He asked with a laugh.
"No!!!! It's just felt very good but you're shit man. Get away from me!!!! It's enough for you now!!" Sam said and he start to cry.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I spoke too soon." Belial sighed. "All right, I'll let you rest for now, but you may notice changes in your body. Get dressed and get to bed. I'm keeping this door locked."
"Change? Waht change? Hay hay answer me!!!!" Sam asked but the big man didn't answer him and he locked the door. Sam still crying he change his cloths and go to the bed. "What happened with me? God this is your curse?" Sam said tiredly and fall asleep.

(Want skip ahead to morning sickness?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Sure.)

A few days passed. Belial returned to the room and noticed Sam was vomitimg in the nearby bathroom. This means that his plan has worked.
Sam vomited all the time that make him very tired. He don't know what happened with him and he want to go out from this place. Sam heard Belial's sound. "Why you come? go away from me i want to be alone" Sam said tiredly and start to vomit again
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Take this." Belial grabbed a pregnancy test from his shirt pocket and tossed it to Sam. I'm not leaving until you do it and show me the results."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,237 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,409 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8