The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots)
"What? you think me get pregnant? Okay just do it and you'll let me alone, right?" Sam took the pregnancy test and started to test it and the result is positive. Sam's eyes opened widely when he knew the result. "No!!!! it's can't be like this I don' want it" Sam scream and cry.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Calm down." Belial said. "It's a good thing that you're pregnant now.
"No!!! It's bad thing I'm carying your baby. You're the father why it's you? Why I must be here" Sam screamed. He's crying and start to hits his belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial restrained Sam's hands. "Don't take your anger on the child! This happened only because you tresppassed, so I'm simply toying with you."
Sam stopped hit his belly but he still crying. "I know I'm just your toy and why me? I don't know what I should do next. I can't stand alone, please let me back to my home I just want meet someone love me not who just play with me like you"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I cannot do that." Belial shook his head "You now know about this place and you're already pregnant. You've seen too much already."
"but Sir no one love me here I can't live in this place for long time I don't know how I should do next. I just want love Sir. I'll not tell anyone about this place and you. I'll tell my family that I can't remember about the father. Please Sir I want some love to make me feel better"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You want love?" Belal asked. "I can't have you leave....But I could fuck you again."
"No!!! go away from me!!!! Fuck? that mean your just your toy. I mean love from someone who can take care me and my baby not evil like you!!!" Sam shouted with angry and that make he felt pain in his belly. He grabbed his belly and gaspped
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial rubbed Sam's belly soothingly. "Calm down. Being mad is not a good time right now." He said.
Sam restrained Belial's hands. "Get away from me I don't want to live with someone who play with me like a game. it's just stress i'll better soon" Sam said and tried to control his breathe and felt better.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You won't feel better soon. You have a whole nine months with that thing, or things inside you and it will only get harder as you go." Belial explained.
"I just want someone who can take care me and my baby but not you. You play with me like a toy you never love me. it's no reason for you to stay with me." Sam said and start crying again. "I know I know you just want your baby, right?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I do want the baby." Belial said. "But what's even better is someone to enjoy it with. Like sex." He explained.
"Sex? you talked about it over and over you don't understand me I just want someone who love me, not just sex. I think you don't understand it because i'm just you toy and you never love me. If you want baby I'll give they to you and let me back to my home after I'm give birth."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Maybe if you behave I'll consider it. But that will be a discussion for after you give birth."
"You never understand never ever. what you want me to do? just tell" Sam said tiredly and lay down on the bed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I just want you to behave until you give birth." Belial answered "Then after, I'll decide whether or not I should free you."
Sam hold Belial's hand and start crying. "Why? Why you never understand me I tell you for many times that i want love that mean I want your love not play with me like this but i know it now that you never understand me and never love me. Lets me alone and rest now and go out!!!"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You are not understanding either, You are not behaving!" Belial sighed. "Fine I'll leave you be for now. I will be back later." Belial left and locked the door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,169 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8