The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots)
Sam held Belial's body with his hands. "Please don't go now. Kiss me or do anything make me know that you love me please Sir" Sam said and hugged Belial from the behind.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Belial was confused, he just told him to leave and now he's holding him. He turned around and kissed Sam passionatley on the lips.
Sam stopped cry because the kiss he hugged Baliel closely. "I know you did this because the baby amd you did not love me. it's okay if you'll stop it now but i want it more I really like it" Sam said and kissed hotter
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial moaned into the kiss and kissed back, his hands trailing over Sam's belly.
"Ahhhhh Sir I want your love plase don't leave me alone in this room" Sam moaned and hugged closely
PM me If you want to RP. 
"As you wish." Belial replied. "Do you need me to do anything else?"
"It's up to you Sir, i'm yours now do what you want with me" Sam said abd move his hands into Belial's shirt
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial smirked and removed his shirt, then he took off Sam's pants.
"Do it gently Sir, I don't waot to hurt our baby" Sam said. He lick and suck Belail's nipple
PM me If you want to RP. 
"That might be difficult, for me." He started to slide his cock into Sam.
"Ahhhh I know you're big man" Sam moaned louder as Beliel put his cock inside him. He grabbed Beliel arms and gasp with the pressure.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hahahahahahaha, I sure am!" He started to thrust, hard.
"Ahhhhhh" Sam moaned louder. "It's hurts Sir do it more gently please" Sam panted and sucked Beliel's nipple.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hehe, I'm afraid that's impossible." He said, trying but not doing cery well at being softer.
"Ahhhhh" Sam moaned and gasped. "It''s hurt Sir please did if softly but it's felt good too" Sam closed his eyes with the pain and grabbed Beliel's body.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial sighed and managed to soften his thrusts just a little bit.
"Sorry Sir but I can't bear with it" Sam said and leaned to kiss softly
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It's alright." Belial said. "I am close to cumming now..."
"Do it Sir I really want it I want your love Sir please do with me like your boyfriend can you?" Sam asked and leaned as Belial put his cock quickly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial nodded. He then moaned as he came gallons of semen into his lover's ass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,239 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,445 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8