The Alien's new egg dispenser (closed with BubbleBelly321)
"Okay..." Ein watched the alien leave, and then tried to get up. "Nope, nothing." He sighed as the weight of his belly prevented movement. "Oh well...Guess I can't escape then...."
Vel recording his findings with Ein's pregnancy in the ship's log, taking care to covertly check on the human any time he passed the room where he was being held. After what seemed to be a few hours, the alien once more made his way into the cell to take a look at the young man carrying his eggs. This time however, he held a small tray in his hands.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you." Vel spoke up as the door closed behind him. "I brought some nutrients for you to eat, and a few supplies to run some more tests. Have you managed to sleep at all? Please, tell me how you feel right now."
"I'm a little in shock...I haven't slept." Ein answered. "You brought food?" His eyes gleamed as he started to eat.

"You said you needed to run tests?" He asked. "Like what?"
Vel nodded his head absentmindedly, as he rummaged with a few small tools he'd brought with him. "Nothing to invasive." He assured Ein as he continued to prepare. "I simply need to run a few scans, maybe take a few blood and amniotic fluid samples." The alien pulled out a small object that looked similar to a cell phone, but with a small pen like attachment connected to it. "I'll scan you with this first." He informed the human. "But I'll wait until you're finished eating before I do the rest."
Ein finished eating after several minutes. He let out a burp and his babies started kicking again. "What does that thing do.....actually what is that in the first place?" He asked.
"It's a scanner." Vel replied to Ein's question plainly, as he waved the pen like object over the human's belly. "Any data I collect shows up on the screen." The device beeped, and the alien soon put it away, reaching now for a couple of syringe-like objects instead.
"Wait, what data are you collecting?" He was surprised by how quickly Vel finished. "Oh, you're done. Now I'm assuming you're getting my bloof from the syringe?" He asked.
Vel sighed, nodding his head yet again. "Yes, this is for blood." He carefully disinfected the area on Ein's arm where he'd be collecting what he needed, before carefully inserting the needle.

"As for the data I'm collecting, the scanner monitors both a host's life-signs, as well as those of the eggs inside you. Whether you're both healthy, what you might require to stay in good health...those sorts of things." The tentacled alien soon drew some of the human's blood, removing the needle, and bandaging the site where it had been.
The needle was just at Ein's underbelly. He was lucky he couldn't really feel any of it, because needles scared him to death. "Do you have another things you need to do with me?" He asked.
Vel nodded, pulling out an even larger needle. "Amniotic fluid sample." He disappeared behind Ein's large belly. "You're going to feel some pressure around your bellybutton." He informed the human. "This is normal, but I'll try to make it quick."
"Wait wha-" He squealed loudly before he could even finish. "Ow!" He said when the needle was finally removed. "Please tell me the needles dont get any bigger than that!"
Vel laughed and shook his head. "You'll be glad to know that they do not." He placed the syringes into a bag he'd brought with him, and looked back to Ein. "I have what I need for now. Thank you for cooperating." A few of his tentacles seemed to start sliding over the young man's body gently.
Ein breathed heavily after the alien finished and watched him out. Exhausted from maybe too much blood loss, he fell asleep.
Vel removed himself from the small room, and moved to his own quarters on the ship to run a few tests on the samples he'd collected. The results seemed normal, although a bit more developed than most of the other subjects the alien had impregnated in the past. As he worked, Vel kept a close eye on a monitor that showed what was going on in his breeder's room. He appeared to be sleeping, so the alien let him rest for the time being, continuing his work in the meantime.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,538 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,182 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,879 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,327 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,260 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,129 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,329 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,334 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler