The Abandoned (closed)
"They told me about a breeder out here. Didn't believe it till I found you. I'm just glad I found you when I did." The man said as he took off his helmet. Underneath was a man with emerald green eyes, tanned skin, and black hair. "Names Jason. Jason Ward." He said as he offered his hand to Jasper. "Some like to call me Agent Beta."
"I heard about you on the radio!" Jasper exclaimed. If his mind wasn't racing at top speed, Jasper might've thought Jason was cute. Green eyes like those were always impressive. "My Alpha guardians were told to meet with you this morning for a shuttle. They left without me. Did they come see you? Um... I'm supposed to say something so you know I'm friendly, right?" The boy wracked his brain for the pass phrase. "Uh... The... The, um... The way forward is... is heavy?"
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
"Backwards it is not." Jason completed. "Yeah, I found your squad." He said as he reached into a small pocket, pulling out some dog tags. "Found them next to a dead harbinger and a bunker. Looks like they found a small nest. Their wounds were too great. But be glad you got left behind in this case." Jason explained as he dropped the tags, having no use for them.
Jasper swallowed a lump in his throat. Before, he was offended they abandoned him, but now he was grateful. Suddenly, something occurred to the boy. "Jason! Jason, have you found any other soldiers out here? We had a fourth soldier in the Squadron, but he fell out of the shuttle when Wyverns attacked us. I don't... think it was far enough to kill him. His name is Kage McCollum. Do you know him?"
Jason shook his head. "No. I didn't find any other soldiers out here. If he his out here, he won't be with us soon." He said solemnly. "Come on. My shuttle isn't far from here." He said as he took his pistol out.
Jasper's heart sank at the news. He wanted so badly to believe Kage was still alive out here somewhere. The soldier always dominated Arena training. Didn't that account for something? Jasper followed along after Jason, trudging his way through the snow. He kept rubbing low on his belly near his pelvis. Everything ached after two days of walking. "Are you always stationed out here?"
"Sometimes. It's an odd job. Has to be when you live in the City." Jason said as they reached the shuttle, a medium sized, personalized airship that matched Jason's armor. Jason pressed a code into a lock pad and unlocked the door. He helped Jasper inside before helping him onto a spare bed. "You must be hungry. I'll put something on." Jason said as he went to the small kitchen area. Cooking up some stew, Jason brought it over along with some bread and some fruit. He offered a bowl to the breeder before getting his own. Then he started to eat quietly.
"City?" Jasper repeated. He felt like a lost little kid down here on the surface. No life experience outside the tower. No military training. He felt stupid and burdensome. "Kage told me about cities once. He said... they were like towers, only on the ground with big walls around them. The voice on the radio said everyone was supposed to report to a city called Bastion." The boy groaned quietly as he lowered himself onto the bed. He removed the heavy backpack. "I'm starving," he affirmed and then added a "thank you" when Jason gave him something to eat. It wasn't nearly enough for him and his brood, but he'd have to make due. "Do you... have any medical training?"
"Basic training. I'm not delivering those kids if that's what your asking." Jason joked as he continued to eat. "Bastion went up a few years after those towers went up. Turns out the towers are exclusive to some people." Jason explained. "People managed to survive in the wilderness and the old cities, but that just wasn't enough. Finally, a few groups got together and created a new community. They found old fabricator machines to build whatever they needed. As the city was built, so was the first wall."
Jasper blushed. "No. No, that's not what I meant. I'm a few months out from that. But I have these drugs," he said, motioning to the backpack. "I mean, it's not that hard. I can do the ones in my stomach easy, but I can't reach my back. All you have to do is stick it in me and push the plunger. The drugs are already measured into doses. It's been a few days since my last round of injections. If I don't get them soon, I could get really sick."
"Alright. After dinner." Jason suggested as he continued to eat. A loud thud was heard on top of the ship. "That's not good." He said as he drawn his pistol.
"It sucks down here on the surface," Jasper muttered. He picked up the rifle he brought with him, ready to shoot if he absolutely had to.
"Hold on there. The ship should be cloaked. No reason to be worried." Jason assured. "WARNING! OUTER AIRLOCK COMPROMISED." A computer from the ship stated. "Now you should worry." Jason said as he took his pistol, walking up the stairs towards the airlock. Suddenly, Jason was falling down the stairs, pushed down by the assailant. The figure walked down calmly, pointing a weapon against Jason.
"S-Stop right there!" Jasper shouted. He stumbled onto his feet and lifted the rifle. It was heavy, forcing him to spread his feet and arch his back in order to hold it up high enough. "Let him up! Harbingers are bad enough. We can't be working against each other out here!"
The figure turned around towards Jasper, stepping toward from the shadows. In bloodied and broken armor stood Kage. He had new scars on his body, along with a scar on his right eye.
Jasper gasped and dropped the rifle. He was lucky it didn't go off. "Oh my god..." he breathed. Jasper was both relieved and horrified to see the soldier. Thank goodness Kage wasn't dead, but he clearly suffered getting here. "I'm sorry," the boy whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't hold onto you, Kage. I should have tried harder to keep my grip. I'm so sorry..."
Kage stayed silent for a moment. "It's alright Jasper. It's not your fault." He said before he turned around and pointed his gun at Jason. In the meantime while Kage talked to Jasper, Jason managed to get back on his feet, pointing his gun at Kage. The tension between these two were quite high as Kage and Jason had a small Mexican standoff.
"No, stop!" Jasper got between the two soldiers, holding out his arms to keep them apart. "What are you idiots doing? We're on the same team! Kage, this guy saved me from Harbingers! Those nighttime ones were going to drag me away to who knows where because those assholes on the shuttle abandoned me! Jason can take us to the City. He's from there. Both of you just put your guns away!"
Kage and Jason stood with their guns up for what seemed like hours before Kage relented. "Fine. I still don't trust him. But he saved your life, I guess I owe him for that." He said as he placed his on his back as Jason hostlered his gun. "You can buy me a drink to get even. I'll start this rust bucket up while Jasper patches you up. Anyone who can fight through the night is okay in my book." Jason said as he went to start the ship.
"C'mon..." Jasper held Kage's arm while carefully guiding him to the bed. "You look like hell. I really am sorry my grip wasn't stronger. When you fell from the shuttle..." He shook his head and instead started removing what was left of the soldier's armor. The remaining pieces were more or less useless by now. "I wanted to wait for you, but Warden said we didn't have time. I even wanted to look for you. He said it was out of the question." Jasper found a first-aid kit in a cabinet, so he brought it over to the bed. First, he got a towel wet with saline and used that to wipe away the blood from all of Kage's wounds. "I'm so glad to see you..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,515 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,177 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,867 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,274 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,904 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,313 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,300 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,102 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,230 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8