The Abandoned (closed)
Kage stayed still as he was treated by Jasper. He brought Jasper closer until he kissed him. After a moment, he broke off to let Jasper breathe. "Thank you for waiting as long as you did." He said as he placed a hand on Jasper's belly.
In the moment of the kiss, all of Jasper's worries disappeared. It was a strong, wordless reassurance from his brave soldier that they would make it through this alive. "I'd wait for you even after the world ends, Kage," he said, kissing the man one more time. He dressed all of Kage's wounds as best he could and even found a bottle of pain killers tucked away in the kit. "Listen, I need your help now, too." Jasper pulled the medical case from the backpack and opened it, revealing the drug contents inside. "You watched the doctor do it a dozen times. Stick it right into the small of my back. Just aim for the injection scar, okay?" He gave the man two syringes: one marked with a green sticker and one marked with an orange sticker.
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
Kage took the needles in hand. He remembered seeing the doctor inject the green one first, but only because that one caused the babies to become overstimulated and hurt Jasper. He hesitated as he held the needle near Jasper's back. "I...can't." He said in defeat.
"You have to, Kage. It's been three days since my last round of drug therapy. My body could easily break down, reject the pregnancy, and then I'll get sick. I might even die." Jasper looked over his shoulder at Kage with a determined gaze. "Neither of those is the new drug you saw Anthony use. Those two are the same drugs I've been using for years. One is for bone and muscle strength, and the other one is a hormone cocktail. Please, Kage."
"Alright." Kage said as he injected the first drug in Jasper, carefully putting the next needle in after the first so Jasper wouldn't be too uncomfortable. He finished the injections before getting rid of the needles. "There. You're good."
"Thank you," Jasper sighed. He sat on the bed next to Kage and retrieved a third syringe with a purple sticker. Its contents were another typical cocktail of pre-natal vitamins and other concentrated nutrients for a healthy pregnancy. Lifting his blood-stained shirt, Jasper stuck the needle into the side of his belly. A few of the babies kicked visibly against his skin. Jasper was stressed and they could feel it too. Finally, he picked up a fourth syringe, this one being the secretively blacked out needle. Just as Jasper was about to administer the drug, Jason got the ship airborne. The cabin jostled awkwardly, causing Jasper to drop the syringe, which broke when it hit the floor. Something that looked like black and blue crystalline tar leaked out. Jasper narrowed his eyes. "That looks like... When Jason shot the Noc..." He gasped, horrified. "Is that Harbinger blood?!"
Kage went to the spilled liquid. "It looks like it, but the consistency is wrong. It's different from the blood, like an anti-venom." Kage explained. "Is there anything else in that case? Papers? Documents?" Kage asked.
Jasper nodded. "There was a case file." He snatched the folder from the case and started reading through the papers. The first few pages were standard information about himself like height, weight, and blood type. There was information about his family lineage, records of all his DNA screenings, health history since childhood, detailed catalogues of his previous pregnancies, and so on. At the back of the file were files labeled as top secret with the title PROJECT POLISTES. Jasper started reading, only for the color to drain from his face. "What the fuck..." he whispered, voice trembling. "They were experimenting on me and nine other breeders. The drug they told us was steroids is a diluted compound of Harbinger blood. Those bastards have been injecting us with Harbinger blood! I-It says... by combining the blood with the amniotic fluid in my womb, the babies will absorb it and it will mutate their DNA. The end goal... is to have soldiers who will be loyal to humans, but will be able to infiltrate Harbinger nests because Harbingers will smell the soldiers as their own. Oh my god... Oh my god... Our babies are..."
"We don't know that Jasper! Maybe the formula hasn't fully taken root. Just stay calm." Kage said as he tried to keep Jasper calm. He couldn't believe that the tower had such a terrible project going on. It reminded him of the Tokyo Tower.
"Shit... Shit! Do you think that's why the Harbingers were abducting breeders at the tower?!" Jasper clutched the front of Kage's shirt in his shaking fists. "Those monsters probably smelled the Harbinger blood in their wombs and thought they were capable of breeding pure Harbinger offspring! That's what those Nocs were gonna do to me!! And worse, what if it actually worked? I could've ended up trapped in one of their hell holes with a brood of Nocs growing inside me!"
"Jasper! Snap out of it! We will be fine! We'll get to the city, find a doctor and get this sorted out. Just keep taking deep breaths." Kage said as he held Jasper close. "I won't let any Harbinger touch you again. I promise."
Jasper clung to Kage while trying to calm his breathing. Now it made sense, why the other soldiers left him behind with the note. They must have read his file and found out what he carried inside him. Being called a freak almost seemed warranted. "I just want to be somewhere safe," the boy whimpered. No place was safe, really, but something that resembled an actual home would be nice. "My body can't take much more of this."
Kage held onto Jasper as he cared for the breeder. The shuttle had flown for a few hours, passing into a storm as it did. "Almost there. Bastion is just ahead." Jason said over the intercom. Kage helped Jasper up into the cockpit to see the city. After passing through the storm, they were greeted to a massive city. Dawn had just arrived as the light shown on the city. A massive, 60ft wall surrounded the city, with 8 towers overlooking into the wilderness. Massive turrets kept the city safe from the sky while troops kept the city safe on the ground. "We'll be landing in the North Tower. There we can get you guys a home." Jason said.
Jasper rubbed the side of his belly as he took in the sight of the city. Bastion seemed like something out of an old photograph. Buildings littered the ground in a grid pattern, showing that careful planning went into its design. Jasper was used to apartments, shopping, and dining being separated on different floors in one single structure. Here, everything was spread out. He recalled what Jason said before: how the towers... well The Towers, specifically... only gave residents to those in elite standing. Did that mean Jasper was upper-class? No... that couldn't be right. He certainly didn't feel like he was.

Oh, but there was so much to do now. Registration, placement, medical care for Kage, medical care for himself, food, clothing... answers.
Jason flew to one of the towers, landing in a hangar bay. "Alright. Let's get you guys briefed on this place." Jason said as he took Kage and Jasper to the top of the tower, where soldiers and coordinators watched the city.
As they stepped off the elevator, Jasper's expression immediately turned to shock. The Customs Centre wasn't was caught him off guard, but rather the female attendant who stood there at the front desk waiting for them. Kage once said there were still women left in the world, but this was Jasper's first time seeing one. She was in her mid-60s with a few wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. Her once dark brown hair was turning grey, and she kept the style short with curls. Brown eyes complimented her green and gold uniform with a name tag that read Emelia. "Found more strays did you, Agent Beta?" she asked with a chuckle. Taking one look at Jasper, she laughed surprisedly. "Oh my, you've got a lot going on, don't you?"

The boy nodded dumbly. "I, uh... yeah..."
"Found these two in the wilderness near Toronto Tower. He tried to kill me." Jason said pointing to Kage, which warranted a small growl from Kage. "Toronto Tower is gone though. Harbingers attacked it. There could be more survivors." Jason continued. "Any survivors means something right?" Emelia said. "Seeing as you two are a couple, I think it would be best to keep you both together rather than separated. So, let's get started. We'll start with you. What's your name, occupation, and skills?" Emelia asked Jasper in a warmly tone.
"How do you know we're a couple?" Jasper asked.

Emelia smiled. "I've been around the block enough times to recognize people in love, dear. You could also call it woman's intuition. So, name?"

Jasper blushed. "Oh, right. My name is Jasper Cowell. My occupation is... this?" he said and slid his hand along his belly. "As for skills, um..." He didn't have formal training in anything. In the Towers, once a boy was selected for breeding, that was the only thing they were expected to do until retirement. "I guess I'm good at puzzles and origami? Um, I've always liked animals? Well, what I've read about them and when I look at pictures."

"Those aren't so much skills as they are hobbies," she replied with a sympathetic smile, but wrote down the information anyway. "Let's get you scanned into the system." Jasper obliged by moving his long hair away from the back of his neck where she used a scan wand to read his chip. "Origins in Louisiana, eh? Glad to have you back in the states. Alright, big guy," Emelia said, turning her attention on Kage. "Name, occupation, and skills."
"Kage. Occupation: Soldier. Skills: infiltration, demolition, strike coordination." Kage said rather methodically as he was used to this sort of routine.
"Kage McCollum," Jasper added before Emelia had the chance to ask.

The woman nodded. "You will certainly come in handy around here. Skills like yours will most likely land you on the Retrieval Team. We like our Retrievers to work in units of two, and Agent Beta here has been flying solo for awhile. Who knows, you might end up as his partner," Emelia teased and laughed at the expressions of disgruntled horror on both men's faces. She scanned Kage's ID chip next. "Look at that: origins in Tokyo Tower. You've come a long way, young man." She waved for the pair to follow her and wished Jason good luck as he went back out on patrol. "You're our first elite breeder, Jasper. Don't worry, though. We're well-equipped to take in someone like you. Robert Shiozaki is our Chief Medical Officer and he'll take over your case. Given both your service statuses, you have the choice of either a condominium or a house."

Jasper blinked, surprised by that offer. "You mean we aren't segregated based on the purpose we serve?"

Emelia laughed. "We aren't like The Towers, dear. Our residents are much more inclusive. So about the condo or house?"

"Which do you think we should get?" Jasper asked, looking up at Kage. "I've never had something that wasn't a tiny apartment room before."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,717 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,475 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,792 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,116 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,753 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,160 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,076 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,092 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8