The Abandoned (closed)
Kage thought for a moment at the choice given. "You said you always wanted a house right?" He asked Jasper. "I think you deserve it after all you've been through." He said as he thought of a life with Jasper. It would take some getting used to, but Kage could live a more peaceful life within the city. "While Emelia sets all the work up for your house, why don't I show you where you'll be working." Jason told Kage. "You can come too Jasper. See what the top of the tower looks like."
"I'll meet you all back here," Emelia agreed. She took a seat at her computer and started typing up all the necessary paperwork.

Jasper nodded and started following both soldiers. He didn't rest well on the shuttle, especially with turbulence from the storm, and he was becoming uncomfortably tired. He held onto Kage's arm in hopes the man would help support him a bit. "How often are cities like this under attack from Harbingers? I mean, do you feel like Cities are any safer than Towers?"
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
Kage held into Jasper as they entered an elevator. "We get attacks every so often but we managed to fight them all off. The largest battle happened only 10 years ago." Jason explained. "I was just a kid then. Barely 15 when the Harbingers attacked. They came from every side, every kind of Harbinger ever found attacked day and night. Men, women and and even children did there part to keep the city safe. I was in the towers, grabbing ammo for the soldiers and repairing what I can. Then I saw something over the horizon. One massive Harbing was coming our way, it was bigger than any harbinger I have ever seen. No doubt it was going to destroy the wall of it got close. The North tower was the only tower that could fight it off, all the others were dealing with the rest of the Harbingers. When that monster got close, I was certain that the wall would break and we would all die." Jason said as he told his tale.
Jasper nodded. The Tower in Louisiana and Toronto both collapsed in the same span of time Bastion City saw peace. Maybe there was something to this. "The biggest Harbinger I ever saw was footage a Brawler, but they're only fifteen feet high. If you're talking about a Harbinger big enough to take down the walls of this city, I'd hate to think what it looked like." His hand touched his belly as he frowned. "Cooper and Sanders were talking about the Toronto attack during the hike to the safe house. They said new kinds of Harbingers were there. It was Wyverns at first, but those spawned something... completely different. To think they're evolving..."
"Yeah. The last thing we need are Harbingers who can walk and talk like us." Jason said as the elevator stopped. The door opened to reveal an opened roof meeting area for soldiers and even vendors to meet in. Vendors sold guns and armour to Agents in return for resources or currency. A stair case led to a lower level where high ranked officials talked and discussed plans. "Welcome to the Tower. Whatever need you may have, we got." Jason said as Kage led Jasper to a bench.
Jasper groaned quietly as Kage helped lower him onto the bench. He rubbed his belly while spreading his thighs enough to give the support it needed. His ankles and back were killing him. Not to mention he was starving. A growing brood like his demanded high levels of nutrition every day, which he'd been sorely lacking since the shuttle crash. "Why do the soldiers have to buy weapons and armor? Shouldn't the military branch provide that stuff to them?"
"We're not like the towers. We have to help out as much as we can. Water, food, metals, we take and we give the soldiers rewards for their efforts. Besides, most of these guns are special ordered. We also give guns to those who need them." Jason explained as he pulled his pistol. "This ones specially made but I didn't get it from a vendor." Jason said as he displayed his silver custom made revolver.
Jasper hummed. That didn't seem like a good system. Soldiers needed weapons to fight off the Harbingers, so why wouldn't guns and armor be standard issue. He noticed some of the vendors looking over at him, specifically his huge belly, and whispered to each other. Jasper rolled his eyes. "Let me guess, city breeders don't get as big as me, do they?"
"More like they never seen you before. Usually breeders aren't male." Jason explained. "To tell you the truth, I thought you were a woman when I helped you." Jason admitted.
"What?" Jasper gawked and then started shaking his head. "No, no, no, breeders are male. All breeders are male. That's what they told us. They told us they needed boys because there weren't enough girls left. They said every single Tower across the world used male breeders in their programs. Are you telling me I got poked, prodded, outfitted with a womb, and stuffed full of babies over and over again for no reason?"
"Not entirely. That's what I was told too Jasper." Kage said. "The only reason why men became breeders was because of the lack of women. It was a necessary act." Kage stated. "Towers and the city don't work together as a system. The towers act like a militarized dictatorship while the city has a more democratic approach to solving solutions. Plus we don't have such technology to make men with wombs." Jason explained.
"All of this is exhausting," Jasper groaned with his head in his hands. "I've been kept in a bubble my entire life. It popped and now the world feels upside-down."
Kage sat next to Jasper, holding his hand and rubbing his belly. "it'll be alright. We'll get through it. Together." He said as he pulled him into a hug.
Emelia soon paged them back inside to the Customs Centre. Jasper waddled along, hoping they'd be given a house sooner than later. "Alright, gentleman, your paperwork has been processed and you both have the green light for a house," she said in a congratulatory tone. "If you come with me, we'll get you settled in." She took them down a very long elevator ride from the top of the North Tower to the ground. A government car waited for them out front. Emelia sat herself in the passenger seat while Jasper and Kage got into the back. It was Jasper's first time ever in a car and he didn't exactly fit well.

"Vehicle resources are scarce, so civilians are not issued cars. People can walk, put in a request for a bicycle, or use Bastion's public transportation services to get around the city. Kage, you will receive a schedule for the military bus that picks up and drops off soldiers at designated stops each day. Since it's just the two of you, you'll move into a home in the Cedar District. Homes there are smaller compared to the ones in the Evergreen District where we house families with four or more members. Premium condos are in the Maple District and low-income apartments are in the Pine District. Shopping and dining are located in the Willow District. Business and financials are located in the Oak District. As a breeder, you will be granted a meal plan based on your dietary needs, otherwise, civilians are responsible for their own grocery shopping. Any questions so far?"
"No. Thank you. We'll be fine." Kage said as the care arrived at the new house. Kage helped Jasper out before taking him in. Despite the small house, it was quite roomy for the both of them. A dining/kitchen room was near the front entrance with a staircase leading to 2 bedrooms and s bathroom. There was also a screen door that led to a decent sized backyard with a tree already growing in its centre.
"Oh, w-wait!" Emelia fussed and hurried out of the car after them. Jasper took in the details of the house with tired eyes. Under different circumstances, he'd be more delighted, but on the heels of what he'd been through... Maybe he'd be happier about it in a few days. The kitchen area in the front featured hardwood flooring while the sitting room in the back had carpet. There was a sofa and two matching chairs arranged around a jukebox-style radio. Emelia explained to them that special bulletins were broadcast into all the homes using that radio, but direct lines of communication used phones, which they had mounted in their kitchen. Again, it was very different from The Towers where they used personal tablets for everything.

Once Kage helped him upstairs, which weren't going to be easy the more his pregnancy progressed, Jasper noticed they only had a queen-sized mattress. "I need a bigger bed," he said, voice tired and low.

"Anything bigger is very hard to come by," Emelia insisted. "Are you sure you can't make due?"

Jasper shook his head. "I won't fit in this one by the time I give birth."

The woman blinked and looked at his already large, heavy belly. "Aren't you... due any day now?"

"I'm only six months pregnant," he corrected her.

All the color drained from Emelia's face. "Oh my god..." She looked over at Kage and whispered, "Is this true?"
"Yes. Jasper was a very good breeder back at the tower. When I was assigned to him, the doctors found out he had over 10 babies in him. If it comes to it, I'll gladly let Jasper take them bed for himself." Kage said, knowing in these times, resources were scarce.
"Good glory," Emelia muttered, still shocked. The papers crinkled in her hands as her thoughts ran ahead of her a bit. "Um... I'll see what I can do about the bed situation." Her voice dropped again. "In all my years, I've never..." She shook her head and cleared her throat. "Sorry. I... Kage, here is your copy of the military bus schedule. You should report tomorrow morning at 700 hours sharp to the West Tower for skills assessment and assignment. Jasper, here is your copy of the medic bus schedule. In two days, you need to report to the Southeast Tower where you'll meet with Dr. Robert Shiozaki. As I said before, he'll be taking over your case. I also have for both of you a map of the city. All new residents are given a welcome budget of 900 credits, which you can use to start a new wardrobe and buy food. After that money is gone, you'll need to seek employment." Emelia looked between the two of them and nodded, albeit awkwardly. "Right. Should you have any questions, phone the Customs Centre and an Ambassador will be able to help you. Just press 1 and you'll be directly connected."
"Thank you." Kage said as he closed the door. He went to Jasper, wondering how he was doing after all that has happened. He silently wrapped an arm around Jasper's belly, rubbing it gently.
"None of this seems to be fazing you," Jasper chuckled, sounding broken and tired. "I guess that's the difference between a soldier and a breeder. You're used to chaos and danger and adapting quickly to change. Moving from one Tower to another is one thing, being completely displaced like this... Bastion is nothing like Toronto. Granted, there are systems here, but... They don't seem as strict. This place feels like a community, but also like it's every man for himself. We were provided for at Toronto Tower. I didn't have to worry about food, housing, money, or transportation. I was shielded and... and lazy, apparently." He whimpered when a sharp pain shot up his back and through his hips. His bones ached and his muscles burned. "I... n-need to lie d-down..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,453 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,757 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,018 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,413 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,968 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,965 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8