The Abandoned (closed)
"It is nice to find such nature. My trips to the surface never had such things." Kage said as he brought Jasper close. "You don't look good. I think you need to see a doctor." Kage stated.
"I've have an appointment with that Dr. Shiozaki person tomorrow. I'll be okay until then." Jasper leaned his head on Kage's shoulder. Blue eyes continued gazing up at the green leaves, watching how they rustled in the faint breeze. "A lot happened the past few days. My brain is still trying to cope and it makes me tired. Also, I... I felt really sick earlier today after you left. I was cramping and something didn't feel right with the babies. I... I, um... I used the Harbinger blood again..."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
"What?! Why?!" Kage asked as he looked at Jasper in disbelief. "You know you shouldn't take that blood." He said in worry. "We should see the doctor now!" He said as he helped Jasper up.
"No, no, no, Kage... Kage, listen," Jasper insisted, even as the man hauled him onto his feet. "The cramping stopped after I took the blood. I dunno... It's was like... the babies were getting sick without it. Once I took the blood... they got better. It was almost like they were going through withdrawal or rejecting their own bodies or dying. I don't know how else to explain it. I injected the blood, they frenzied, and then they were okay again. I..." Jasper bit his lip and rubbed his belly with one hand. "I think it's already too late. They need that blood."
Kage frowned. "Jasper. We don't even know what the true side effects of this blood could be. We need to see a doctor right away." He stated. "Don't you realize this could be something horrible?"
Kage obviously wasn't going to let this go, so Jasper nodded and followed him back into the house. The only clothing big enough to cover Jasper's belly was his bloodied tunic from the Tower, so he put that back on and then grabbed the metal carrying case with all the medications. The bus schedule showed a shuttle coming in ten minutes. When Jasper boarded, he saw a mixture of people with masks on their faced -- probably with a cold or the flu -- and young women with bellies only a fraction of the size of his own. Almost everyone stared at him as he and Kage made their way towards a seat in the back of the bus.

"I feel like a freak of nature," Jasper muttered.
"I know. I know the feeling." Kage said as he stayed close to Jasper. He gave a stare to those who stared at Jasper too long. He wanted Jasper to stay calm and the last thing the poor breeder needed was to feel like an outcast.
Once at the Southeast Tower, Jasper and Kage stood in line with everyone else at the front desk. Looking around, Jasper noticed a uniform system among the medical staff. It appeared office workers had a single grey stripe on their uniform, nurses had two red stripes, doctors had three blue stripes, and surgeons had four green stripes. Good to know.

"What can I do for you today?" asked the receptionist. It was another young man wearing one of the grey and white uniforms.

Jasper stepped forward and placed his hands on the counter. "Yes, um... I have an appointment with Dr. Shiozaki tomorrow morning, but I'd really like to see him this evening if possible."

"I'll check to see if he's on the schedule. Please wait just a moment."

Jasper looked up at Kage. "See? The doctor might not even be here. We should've just waited until the morning."
"I still won't risk it. I don't want to lose you." Kage admitted as he held Jasper close. "I lost a lot already. I don't plan on losing you anytime soon." He said.
"He has a few more patients to see before his shift ends, but he can see you after that. It will be a couple hours. Are you okay to wait?"

Jasper sighed. "I don't see much choice. I don't feel like going back to the house, only to turn around and return here." He moved his blond hair aside so the receptionist could scan the chip in his neck. The receptionist quirked an eyebrow when a bulk of Jasper's info logged into the computer as limited access. Whatever the breeder had going on, it was top secret.

A nurse took them to a private examination room. She had thick, chocolate brown curls that bounced when she walked and Jasper was a little jealous. First, she discarded the bloody, tattered tunic and promised to being him a fresh maternity shirt later. Second, she took his vitals and found the boy very dehydrated and malnourished. It was too easy for either to occur in Jasper given the size of his brood and how hard his body worked to keep them alive. The events of the last few days left him scarce opportunities to eat and drink as much as he needed. The nurse immediately set him on IV drips of pure liquids and gel nutrients. Finally, she assured them the doctor would see them as soon as he could. If they needed her, just push the red button by the door.

Jasper laid on the exam bed with the IVs in his arm and his swollen feet propped up on a couple pillows. The babies were glad to finally get some food in them. They celebrated by kicking and rolling, which pushed many shapes up under Jasper's stretched skin. His fat, protruding bellybutton bobbed up and down like a ship tossed on the waves. The poor boy was already so swollen and full. It was almost impossible to think he had another three months to go. "Oh... I meant to ask you, Kage. How did training go today?"
"They put me through holo training like they did in the towers. Not much different than usual if I had to say." Kage said as he placed a hand on Jasper's belly, rubbing the large and taut orb. "Jasper...remember when I asked you about having kids of your own?" He asked slowly, wanting to know his answer but being careful with his words.
Jasper looked up at Kage with those tired, yet loving blue eyes. "Sure, I remember." He smiled. "I said I liked the idea. Whenever I'm let out of the breeder program, or maybe given a break, I think I'd like to. Having my own kids with a partner was never an option back at the Tower. Once you become a breeder, you're obligated to it until you can't produce anymore. Only civilians were allowed to have children for the sake of family." He looked at his wobbling, active belly and Kage's hand moving gently across it. "Now that we live in the City, maybe the rules will be different."
Kage nodded as Jasper explained. "Would you want these ones? If they are okay." He asked as he looked into Jasper's eyes. This question was troubling Kage for a while now. For most of his life, he had no family. No one to love. But since he met Jasper, the idea of settling down was brought up in his mind over and over again.
Jasper couldn't help laughing, which made his belly wobble even more. "I don't know about these ones, Kage. Even if they do turn out alright, we're talking more than a dozen kids here. That's a lot. I don't know how we'd take care of that many babies at one time." His laughter died down until he was simply smiling again. "How many kids would you want us to have?"
Kage thought for a moment before he gave his answer. "I don't know. I'm fine with any number. As long as you're with me I'll be fine with any kids you want." He said as he rubbed Jasper's belly again, brushing his hand against Jasper's bellybutton as he found it calming.
Jasper blushed with a small, quick inhale. Every single pregnancy, for whatever reason, having his plump navel touched was always pleasurable. During his second pregnancy, a med tech toyed with it when no one else was around. Jasper used to bite down on his socks so he wouldn't make too much noise. When alone, he traced his fingernails around the protrusion while squirming from the shivers it sent out through the rest of his body.

"I always liked the idea of twins or triplets," the blond admitted. "It's weird to think, but I've never actually had less than five babies in any pregnancy."
Kage nodded. "I'm surprised you have so many. You are definitely bigger than any breeder I have seen. Though I'm afraid if we do this again. The last time I got you pregnant, you have over ten babies in you. I can't imagine if you have another 10. Or even more." He said as he continued to rub Jasper's bellybutton, noticing how Jasper enjoyed it being touched.
The blush slowly spread across his face and Jasper gasped quietly. Getting to feel pleasure and comfort after everything that happened as of late was a huge relief. Actually, Jasper hadn't realized how desperate he was for some attention to his body. Two babies kicked up under Kage's hand and another shoved its elbow against Jasper's lower belly, pushing out an obvious bump. He nodded. "I've thought the same thing. We could probably lower my estrogen dosage in the beginning, but the Toronto doctors already told us that you have strong seed and my body is extremely receptive to you. We could end up with another dozen babies without trying." Kage's large, warm, rough hands felt so good on his belly. Jasper recalled a time when the soldier claimed his hands were only useful for killing, but now they were so strong and gentle. "If we... ahh~ If we end up with a big number again, we might just have to... oooh~ We might just have to decide which ones we want and which ones to send off."
Kage nodded. "If that's the case, do you want a boy or a girl for our first?" He asked. "I don't mind if we have both, but I'm hoping for at least a girl." He said as he placed his thumb on Jasper's bellybutton, pressing down in it as he found Jasper enjoying it.
Jasper smiled. "You're in luck. I'm good at having girls." He thought it was so cute that Kage wanted a daughter. His imagination immediately went to the muscled soldier sitting at a small table and having a tea party with his little blonde princess. "We could always keep the first girl and the first boy born if I have another big batch. Seems like the most reasonable choice. Ha-aaah!" Jasper's whole body jumped and he gripped the edge of the table. He licked his lips, whimpering with pleasure as Kage pushed his bellybutton inward and even started rotating his thumb. "Oohn... oh god..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,453 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,757 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,018 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,413 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,969 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,965 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8