The Abandoned (closed)
Kage moved his hand away from Jasper's bellybutton for a moment. "You okay?" He asked, worried that he may have caused a little too much stimulation for the young breeder. "Jasper Cowell? The doctor can see you now." A nurse called as Kage looked to Jasper. "We'll get you better and we can head home." He said warmly to Jasper.
Jasper was about to insist that he was fine and that Kage shouldn't stop, but then the nurse poked her head into the room and announced the doctor was on his way. Gathering his composure, the young breeder sat up -- careful of the IVs still in his arm -- and let his spread thighs cradle his belly. "Dr. Robert Shiozaki, right?"

The man who entered the room had Asian facial features with reddish-brown hair and an American accent when he smiled and said, "No need for that long mouthful. Dr. Shiozaki is fine." Along with the three blue stripes on his white uniform, there was also a military insignia pinned to his chest. Shiozaki eyed the case on an empty chair. He opened it, nodding at all the medicines inside, and then picked up the folder file. "A lot of this same information is stored on your registration chip, but only certain level military officers have access. Luckily, I'm one of them." He set the files aside and picked up one of the blacked out syringes from the case. Getting a petri dish from the cabinet, he then emptied the syringes contents into the dish. "I'll be damned," the doctor muttered. "Believe it or not, every Chief Medical Officer within 500 miles of the Toronto Tower was told months ago to prepared to take you in if the Tower happened to fall. Seems again I was lucky enough to have you land here. I think Project Polistes is very exciting."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
Kage didn't like it when the doctor exclaimed about liking Project Polistes. His anger grew at the idea that Jasper could become some lab experiment, being used for whatever came to the scientists minds. "What do you mean doctor?" Kage asked calmly though he clenched his fist.
"You must have read the files," Shiozaki insisted. "The idea came from behavior recorded about wasps back in the day. They would disguise themselves as other insects, usually bees, and infiltrate the beehive where they laid their eggs. When those eggs hatched, the wasp larvae dominated the bee larvae, eventually taking over the hive completely and exterminating the original bee inhabitants." Walking over to a storage closet in the room, he pulled out an ultrasound machine and wheeled it over to the bed.

Jasper was too shocked to even argue, so out of habit, he laid down on the examination bed. Shiozaki applied a generous amount of gel to the boy's huge belly and started moving the wand across its surface. A symphony of heartbeats filled the room. The screen on the machine showed arms, legs, and heads all cramped together in Jasper's womb. "By injecting the fetuses with Harbinger blood, their developing bodies will adopt it as a natural part of their biology. You see, these children are the wasps and the Harbingers are the bees. So far, it looks like this batch is responding very positively to the blood serum. If they're born without any complications, we'll get Jasper pregnant with a second batch right away."
Kage growled at the doctor. The plan was horrible. The idea was similar to Tokyo Towers rule. Take the kids and mold them into the perfect killing machines. He knew what it was like to know nothing but murder and death, but he would never put this on anyone. Even if their enemy would be the Harbingers, no child should be made into a killing machine. What came next should've been seen.

Kage went to the doctor, grabbing him by the throat with one hand before slamming the doctor against the wall, pinning and hurting Dr. Shiozaki, but not killing him. His grip was strong as he threatened to choke the life out of the poor doctor.
"Kage, stop!" Jasper cried, eyes wide. He scrambled off the table and desperately tried pulling Kage's arm away from the doctor. Ultrasound gel smeared across the soldier's shirt and the babies started kicking up a storm when they felt Jasper's heart suddenly start racing. Shiozaki gasped and gagged while wildly kicking his feet and grappling with Kage's wrist. "Don't do this! You don't hurt humans anymore, remember? You're better than that!" Jasper started feeling lightheaded, but he persisted. "Kage, please! We'll get in trouble! They... They might kick us out of the city!"
Kage couldn't hear Jasper as he held the doctor. "This project is turning children into soldiers! No child should ever be made into a weapon! No matter the cost. If I find you or any one else trying to experiment on Jasper or the babies, I'll kill you myself." He threatened as he threw Dr.Shiozaki to the ground, grabbing Jasper's hand as he took him back home.
"W-Wait, the drug case!" Jasper gasped, but Kage still wasn't hearing him. He looked over his shoulder at the room getting farther away down the hall. People watched, surprised, as the soldier marched out of the medical center with the breeder in tow. Jasper cupped his hand against his forehead, trying to make a visor with his fingers to hide his face. The nurse never got the chance to bring him a new shirt, his naked belly was still coated with gel, and the bend in his elbow bled from where the IVs ripped out. The bus ride was equally as awkward.

Back at home, Jasper closed the front door and stood with his back against it. "I have to go back in the morning," he spoke softly.
Kage stayed silent when they arrived home. He went upstairs, returning with a towel and his shirt. "Here. You can take my clothes until we find some new clothes." He said as he went to get a bandage for Jasper's arm.
"You heard what I said, right?" Jasper let the shirt hang over his shoulder while he used the towel to wipe the gel off his belly. "I have to go back in the morning. Not necessarily to the same doctor, but I have to go back to the medical center. Other than the Harbinger blood serum, all the other drugs are standard procedure. We left the case back there. Not that it would have lasted me the rest of my pregnancy, though. I can't sustain this pregnancy without those drugs." He pulled the shirt on over his head. Despite its large size suited for Kage's muscles, his belly still hung out the bottom. "You don't have to go with me if you don't want to."
Kage stopped for a moment, a look of guilt in his eyes. "I know." He said quietly, not wanting to upset Jasper any further. "I'm sorry." He said as his head hung low.
"It's okay," Jasper sighed. "I'm not mad. We just can't let our emotions cloud our judgement. I feel betrayed by the doctors, too, but I can't jeopardize my entire pregnancy over it. Harbinger hybrids or not, these babies need to be born." Jasper approached Kage, gently took hold of the man's hand, and slipped it under his shirt against his belly. "I'm just sorry you got sucked into all of this. I'm sorry these are your children being experimented on. If they'd chosen another soldier... he probably wouldn't have been invested at all, just like the others, and I would just have to deal with this alone. Being alone isn't my first choice, obviously. I'm just sorry you have to go through this with me."
Kage rubbed Jasper's belly in thought. "Those doctors reminded me of the yakuza. They turned our children into soldiers, like me. I escaped that life, and I never wanted to let that happen to the people I care about." He explained. "No one should be made to kill. No matter the reason." He said as he continued to rub Jasper's belly.
Jasper smiled, though he still looked tired. "You've come a long way from when I first met you, Kage. Just a few months ago, the only thing you cared about was killing the Harbinger queen with your own two hands, no matter the cost." The youth laughed softly and touched his lover's chest with his small hand. "Our children could be the answer to getting you what you wanted, yet here you are now, choosing them over the freedom of our planet. You're like a completely different man, Kage. For the better."
Kage looked into Jasper's eyes when he spoke. He placed his arms around Jasper, hugging the young breeder lovingly.
(I'm so sorry I disappeared. My grandpa went into hospice, so I had to go be with my parents. He died after a week, but then there was the funeral and we had to clean out his apartment. I'm back at home now and ready to get back into this if you are.)

Jasper hugged Kage back as well as he could with his huge belly in the way. "C'mon..." he said softly, taking the soldier's hand and going upstairs. The bed was still big enough for the both of them, so Jasper got in on one side while Kage settled on the other side. The pregnant boy also made sure to prop a pillow up under his deeply curved spine. Among the complimentary toiletries Jasper found in their bathroom was a small bottle of lotion. He gave it to Kage and then pulled the shirt up to his chest. Jasper's six-month belly appeared ripe with septuplets and a bellybutton swollen to the size of a golf ball. A pink line ran down the center of his underbelly while faint stretch marks finally started showing up around his hips.
(It's alright. I'm sorry for your loss.)

Kage started to place the lotion in his hands, rubbing it in his hands to warm it up before placing it on his belly, rubbing circles on his massive belly. "You look more beautiful everyday." He said.
(Thank you)

Jasper smiled and ran his fingers up through Kage's short, grey bangs. "Every once in a while, I think I'm gonna go into labor any day now. This is about the biggest I've ever been, so I keep thinking I'm due to give birth soon. I have to remind myself that I have another three whole months to go." Some of the babies rolled. The pushed small shapes against Jasper's strained skin and up under Kage's hands.
Kage pulled his hand away, noticing the babies move and stretch underneath Jasper's skin. "I've never seen a breeder give birth before. Will you be alright?" Kage asked worryingly.
"I'll be okay," Jasper answered with a nod. "I've done it plenty of times before. Given the sheer number this time, though, I wouldn't be surprised it the doctors performed a C-section instead." Blue eyes looked down at the huge belly jutting up off his small frame. He could barely see up over the top of the fecund orb or the plump bellybutton at its peak. "I've tried counting them all before, but they squirm too much. If I had to guess, I think there are more than a dozen." A couple babies kicked up under Jasper's ribs. He winced slightly and pressed gently on the shelf of his belly. "Must be hard for them in such a cramped space."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,982 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,234 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,143 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,890 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,044 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,917 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8