The Abandoned (closed)
Kage nodded as he removed his pants, exposing his large member as he got closer to Jasper. "How do you want this to go. I know some people like to be on top when they do this." He said.
Jasper blushed and backed up closer towards the bed. "O-Oh, um... I don't know? None of the other soldiers ever asked me that before." He glanced down at the bed for a moment before looking back up at Kage. "I guess I don't mind being on the bottom. Do you... Do you have a preference?"
"None." Kage said before he turned Jasper around and pushed him onto the bed, doing it doggy style. He thought it would be better, giving him better access to Jasper. He entered Jasper, reaching deep into his synthetic womb. He pumped fast and hard into the young man, not used to engaging in sexual activities as others in the tower.
Jasper gasped quietly, but he couldn't say he was surprised by the treatment. Two of his three previous soldiers had sex with him face down, too. They viewed it strictly as a job. Jasper was just another mission they needed to accomplish, so there was nothing personal about it. One of them gripped his hair during the whole thing. The other one had the decency of stroking Jasper off at the same time. Only the one soldier had the heart to lay Jasper down on his back, look him in the eye, and even hold his hand.

Now, under Kage, the blond youth whimpered and grunted. Jasper pressed his forehead into the pillow and gripped the sheets in his fists. Kage was so big, but didn't have the forethought to prep the breeder first. Jasper choked quietly. He tried not to complain. This was his duty, after all. This was his role. If he was lucky, Kage would be an effective match and fill his womb with more babies than he ever had before.
Kage pumped into Jasper like there was no tomorrow. He remained stoic, his face void of any emotion other than indifference. He climaxed quickly, wanting to get it over with. His seed shot in Jasper, filling him up with the heat of lava. Kage had sperm to spare for Jasper, filling up the womb and even causing it to bulge. Kage removed himself slowly, careful not disrupt anything. He decided to get dress, his job complete for now, but now he had other important things to attend to.
"Ah-aaah!" Blue eyes widened as the heat flooded his body. He never felt a soldier climax with such intensity before. Jasper looked back over his shoulder at Kage, but the man's face almost looked bored. Was he even a real person? Jasper choked again and slammed his hand up against the wall above his bed. It just kept coming. He felt his stomach swell up a little. That never happened before. He could feel it sloshing around inside him. At last, Kage pulled out, but he didn't stick around. Jasper lay panting on the bed as he watched the soldier put his clothes back on and then leave without another word.

Two months later, a medical officer approached Kage while he was getting in some target practice at the tower's shooting range. "We need you at the breeder labs right away," said the medical officer. "We've cleared it with your superiors. Please, come with me." The man had an anxious expression, seeming excited about something, but also wary.
Kage was curious on the nature of this forced visitation. He'd rather be practicing his skills than go to the breeder labs. "What is the meaning of this? Why are you pulling me away from practice?" Kage asked sternly as he followed the man down the corridors.
"You recall your breeding partner?" the medical officer asked. "As we understand it, you only met with him once, but I'm sure you remember him. We've been monitoring him closely ever since you inseminated him. The results have been..." the man trailed off, his expression turning thoughtful and critical. "The medical chief wants to speak with you right away." They rode an elevator up a few floors and stepped out into the labs. They passed multiple rooms with large windows looking in on the breeders inside, receiving their periodic examinations.

One room towards the back of the labs had a curtain drawn shut across the window. The medical officer led Kage inside and close the door behind them. Jasper lay on the exam table with a belly that already looked eight or nine months pregnant. He appeared surprised to see Kage. An older man stood between the bed and an ultrasound machine, but he approached the soldier and held out his hand. "You must be Corporal Kage. I'm Chief Warrant Medical Officer Richardson. Tell me son, this is your first time in the breeding program, correct? You haven't participated in other towers before?"
"None. I've been to many towers, but this was my first time in the breeding program. What's this all about? What's with Jasper?" Kage asked as he looked at Jasper and his large belly, curious on the reason why it was so big in such little time.
"It's incredible," Richardson said, his voice laced with excitement. "We've never seen anything like it. I'm consulting with other Chief Medical Officers in the towers all over the world, but so far, this is the only case we've seen." He gestured to the young blond on the table. "Jasper here is pregnant with at least eleven children. It could be more, but we can't count all of them because they're all blocking each other. Now, we've always known Jasper is an excellent breeder since he's always produced good numbers, but this is better than we could have ever expected. You though, my boy, you played a part in making this happen. You have incredibly strong seed!"
"I don't see the point in bringing me down here. I've done my part, why bother bringing me down here at all?" Kage asked, finding all this unecessary and distracting to his training and work.
Richardson smiled nervously. "I don't think you grasp the significance of what's happened here," he said. "No other solider and breeder paired together have produced these kinds of results before. No other pairing on the globe or in the history of the program have achieved this. There's something about you and there's something about Jasper that made this possible." The Chief Medical Officer walked back over to the boy on the exam bed and placed a hand on his belly. "Humans have become a critically endangered species ever since the Harbingers started wreaking havoc on our world. Being able to reproduce at these numbers could turn the tides for humanity. We need to study you, Kage. We need to study you and Jasper both."
"I won't be a lab experiment for anyone. I refuse you're offer." Kage said sternly as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You can ask my superiors, but they'll deny it. And try anything without my permission and I'll see what makes you tick." Kage warned.
Jasper pushed himself up on the table and looked at the soldier with those big eyes of his. "Kage, don't you realize how important this is? Did you hear what he said? I'm pregnant with almost a dozen babies because of you." He knew fighting the Harbingers was important to Kage. It was the soldier's life goal to behead the queen himself, but breeding humans was just as important. The Earth was still in need of soldiers, and the more children the breeders produced, the more soldiers the military would have in the future.

"It's not like I'm going to dissect you or anything," Richardson said, trying to make a joke. "I'll need routine samples from you, like blood and semen, so I can find out what it is about you that makes your seed so strong. If I can pin down the markers in your body, then I can look for those same markers in other soldiers and pair them with breeders who have similar markers to Jasper. We could see a significant boom in the population!"
Kage scoffed. "No matter how many people bred, a thousand Harbingers outnumber us. I'd rather kill the Harbinger Queen then focus on some lab experiment." Kage said as he started to leave, finding this a waste of time.
"Kage, wait!" Jasper got up off the table and rushed towards the door. He stood himself right in the soldier's way. "This is important. I know killing the queen is all you think about, but..." He grabbed the man's hand and pressed it against his round belly. "This is the future. Humanity's future. ...Our future, right here. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"
"What do you think I'm doing every day? I'm fighting for my future. You can stay here and breed till the cows come home. But I'm going to fight and you can't stop me." Kage explained as he walked around Jasper.
Jasper watched with sad eyes as Kage walked away. "I really hoped you were going to be different," he said, feeling tears sting at his eyes. Jasper wiped them away with the back of his hand and then pressed his palm to his forehead. He was so sick and tired of doing this by himself. While he admittedly didn't understand the stress and pressures of being a solider out on the battlefield, soldiers also didn't understand the stress of being a breeder. Having someone around to support them would be nice.

One of the technicians chased after Kage, putting a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Are you really going to make this kid go through this alone?" he asked and gestured back towards the room. A few of the medical officers guided Jasper back towards the exam table. He rolled onto his side, bracing himself for the injection he was about to receive. "You realize this pregnancy is going to hard on him, right?"
"What do you want me to do? I have a job to do." Kage said, focused more on the war effort than anything else. This was Kage, a soldier, a warrior before anything else. To him, he didn't care about making any relationships.
"All right, fine," said the technician and lifted both his hands in a surrendering fashion. "Just remember those are your kids in his belly. If fighting is all your care about, then you'd better fight with everything you've got so your kids have a future. Jasper will give birth in seven months, he'll recuperate for two weeks, and then you'll impregnate him again. At the very least, be aware that you're his breeding partner until this whole mess is over. Even after the war is over, until the human race is back to a healthy population. So get used to the idea." With those final words, the technician went back into the room where he helped the others start drawing blood samples.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,441 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,122 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,969 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,195 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,137 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,875 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,895 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8