The Abandoned (closed)
"When I was a kid at the Tokyo Tower, learning origami was a pastime. But even then, I didn't have much of a childhood." Kage explained as he placed the dragon on the table. "I thought there were still women out there?" Kage asked as he turned back to Jasper.
"Are there?" Jasper asked in reply. "I suppose there could be. I've never met a woman in person." A dull ache started in his lower back, so Jasper went to sit on the bed. It was big enough to fit both of them if Kage decided to stay the night, but he'd have to put in that request for a larger bed as his belly continued growing. "I was under the impression that the women died a few years ago. That's what they told us at the labs. All the doctors tell us we're so important because there are no women left to breed. We manage to have baby girls, of course, but I thought there weren't any adult women left on Earth. ...Maybe I'm wrong, though."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
"I haven't seen many as well. I know of a few women at the Tokyo tower, but most them didn't get pregnant like the men here." Kage explained as he looked at Jasper. "What's wrong?" He asked as he noticed Jasper's pain.
"O-Oh, it's nothing," Jasper said and shook his head. He even mustered up a smile. "I'm okay. My belly is just heavy and it puts a strain on my back. I needed to sit down is all. Don't worry. So..." He gathered his blond hair over one shoulder and started running his fingers through the damp strands. "You grew up in the Tokyo Tower? That sounds really neat. I started in the Baton Rouge Tower, but then I got transferred here to Toronto after the Harbingers attacked and brought it down. What was Tokyo like?"
"Not much different than here, except it was warmer. I remember hearing stories about what Tokyo was like. Every spring, they say a tree called a Cherry blossom tree, blooms for one week in an entire year, then it dies, shedding its petals for wind to catch. I always tried to imagine it, to see the trees bloom for just one day. I knew though, that the only way to see those trees again, was to fight the Harbingers." Kage explained.
Jasper smiled. "You're very romantic," he said, gazing over at Kage with his big peacock blue eyes. "I don't think you realize that about yourself, but you are. I haven't met many soldiers who are fighting so they can see the blossoms restored to a tree. I think it's very sweet. You have a kind heart beneath your rough exterior, Kage. Did you have a lot of friends growing up? You seem like the type who would."
"No. Tokyo Tower was not the place to make friends. Working hard here is easy compared to Tokyo. When you're ten, they give you you're first job. They find those who don't work hard enough and put them in the slums of the tower, not far away from the surface." Kage continued as he recalled some bad memories.
"That sounds terrible," Jasper said with a small frown on his lips. "I know we're at war, but ten years old seems too young for such heavy responsibilities. Children should get to be children for as along as they can before having to decide what role they want." Choosing to be a soldier was the most common since it was regarded as bringing the most glory and honor to a person. Weapons manufacturers and intelligence gatherers were popular second choices. Medical technician wasn't as exciting, but people with brilliant minds often flocked to that profession.

And finally, there were the breeders. It wasn't exactly a position most of them chose for themselves. Jasper rubbed his belly, his expression pensive for a moment, but then he looked back at Kage. "You must have worked very hard to end up a soldier."
"They single out which is best at what. Turns out what I'm best at is killing, and ever since, I knew how to hunt, how to kill, how to take a life." Kage said crpytically as he sat on the bed, his back hunched over as he tried to repress some really bad memories. "I have to go. I'll see you another time." He said as he got up and left.
In the beginning, Jasper didn't see Kage as much as he thought he would. It seemed the soldier struggled balancing his military duties and his desire to be around the breeder more often. When Kage did visit, it was usually at night. He always came at the same time, catching Jasper just after his shower and before he settled in for bed. After a month, Kage was making more efforts to see Jasper more often.

Today, Jasper asked the soldier to accompany him to the labs. Only three months pregnant and he looked ripe with twins. His belly stretched beautifully, blushing pink at the peak where his bellybutton jutted outward. The youth leaned forward, shirtless, and grasping Kage's arms for support. Behind him, one of the medical technicians was preparing a rather large needle and using an alcohol wipe on the small of his back. "Thanks for coming today," Jasper said, peering up at Kage. "I don't like this part."
Kage nodded. "Just hold onto me. It will be over soon." Kage assured as he rubbed Jasper's large belly, feeling some movement from within. "How long will this take?" Kage asked the technician.
"All the injections take about fifteen minutes," the technician answered. He inserted the thick needle at the base of Jasper's spine, making the boy whimper and squeeze Kage's arms. He slowly pushed down on the plunger, administering the cocktail of antibodies. When that one was done, he picked up a second syringe and stuck it right into the same spot.

Jasper did his best to focus on Kage's large hand moving across his belly. "D-Do you think... ow! ...you want to m-move into my r-room soon?" he asked.
"I'm still not sure. Just breathe." Kage said as he rubbed Jasper's belly to keep him as calm as possible. He moved his other hand to Jasper's back, rubbing it while keeping his distance away from the needles.
"Almost done," said the technician. "Turn over for me, Jasper. Just the fertility stabilizers left and then you'll be free for the day."

The blond nodded. He turned himself around, leaning against Kage's broad chest for support. The technician cleaned a spot low on his belly and produced a syringe with a much thinner, yet much longer needle. Jasper turned his gaze back up at the soldier. Anything to distract him. The needle pierced his skin, driving deep into his womb. Jasper winced. He remember how much this hurt the very first time. "You s-said you wanted to be c-closer and keep an e-eye on m-me, right?"
"I know. But I still do not feel comfortable with new sleeping arrangementss." Kage explained as he moved his hand to the small of Jasper's back to massage it, being careful not touch the injection area.
"Well, you could always just spend a night or two at a time with me until you're used to it," Jasper suggested. He sighed in relief when the needle withdrew from his skin. The technician dismissed him, saying he'd have to come back in two days. Jasper held Kage's arm as they walked down the hall together. "Why don't you show me how you train?"
Kage sighed. "Very well. I'll think about a night over. And you may watch me train." Kage said as he led Jasper to the training rooms. The training rooms were filled to the brim with advance training equipment, from weight lifting to training drones, the room was prepared for any exercise. Beside the training room was The Arena, a special trading room that tested a soldiers combat abilities. Soldiers would enter and had to fight all enemies, dodge any obstacle, and basically survive the longest. "I'm taking the Arena challenge.
Jasper looked around the training range with wide, curious eyes. Few breeders came to this part of the tower; not because they weren't allowed, but because so few of them were interested. He saw a wide variety of soldiers training, lifting weights, running on treadmills, combat sparring in a ring... He even heard gunfire from the shooting range next door.

Jasper approached a window that looked down into the Arena. He watched a pair of soldiers in limited body armor face off against a simulated Harbinger. The beast was just as grotesque as if it were the real thing. It swung one of its mighty claws and knocked down one of the soldiers. A red light blinked on his vest, signaling his death and that he could no longer participate in the training simulation. Jasper looked over at Kage. "Have you done this before?"
"Once. I got to level 8 before I had to go on a mission. Forgot about it since. These soldiers are only on level 6. There are tougher Harbingers out there then this one." Kage explained as he got started to put the simulation armour on.
Jasper looked through the window again. There were worse Harbingers than this one? The only way Kage could know that is by facing against them himself. Being down on the surface must have been terrifying. The remaining soldier in the Arena fired his gun, but his aim was poor and the bullets bounced off the alien's plated brow. With a loud shriek, it struck him down. The red light blinked on his vest and the simulation turned off, returning the room to an empty grey slate. The pair of soldiers exited, looking disheartened by their failure. Now it was Kage's turn.

The breeder hurried over to the soldier, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Good luck in there."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,973 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,199 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,900 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8