The Abandoned (closed)
Kage nodded as he entered. He had preset his difficulty level and prepared for the worse. "Beginning simulation. Level 8 activated. Activating program name: Harbinger Orochi." The computer said as it began the program. Harbinger Orochi was a unique Harbinger as it had two long skeletal heads that sprayed acid from their mouths. It's large cumbersome body was strange and also covered in bone, but Orochi should never be judged by its cover.

Orochi was simulated, it's massive form easily towering over Kage as it slowly got closer to Kage.
Jasper gasped, his hand coming to his mouth in horror. Was there really such a Harbinger out there in the world somewhere? Even if this one was just a simulation, Jasper feared for Kage's safety. After all, the previous simulation was able to physically known down those other soldiers.

As the training program dragged on, more men started gathering around the window. Jasper soon found himself surrounded by intimidatingly large, muscular soldiers; however, none of them were quite as big as Kage. They began hooting, bellowing, cheering, and banging their fists on the window. Watching one of their own take on a Level 8 Harbinger was an exciting spectacle.
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
Kage managed to dodge every swipe and blast from the Orochi. Orochi managed to turn its entire body around, revealing that it's two heads were merely fake and that it hide its massive, octopus like head away for a better time. It roared loudly as it charged at Kage. Kage simply pointed his gun at Orochi and fired one shot, piercing its soft true head and hitting the head. The simulation ended there, the Orochi dead as a computer voice said. "Level 8 complete."
"Be careful!" Jasper cried, slamming one of his palms on the window. He watched, holding his breath, as Kage battled solo against Orochi. It seemed insane that just one man could kill a monster like that. But then Kage fired a single shot. His aim was perfect and struck straight through the Harbinger's brain. It shrieked, blood spraying from the wound, and then it collapsed to the ground.

When Kage exited the Arena, the other soldiers gathered around him. They all laughed, giving him compliments and slapping him on the back or shoulders as a means to congratulate him. Not many men completed Level 8. It was a big deal.
Kage looked around at all the soldiers congratulating him. He then went to the console and imputed a new run. "Level 9 simulation proceeding. Beginning reconstruction." The computer voice said as people started to gasp and whisper among themselves, thinking Kage was insane.
"Kage!" Jasper wedged himself through the crowd of buff soldiers until he was standing next to his companion. "Kage, you don't have to do this. I know it's only a simulation, but you could get seriously hurt. Oow!"

Suddenly, another one of the soldiers grabbed Jasper's arm and pulled him back. "What's a breeder doing here in the training gym? Kid, you're gonna get yourself hurt. Don't come here bothering us. If Kage wants to be a badass and conquer Level 9, then I say more power to him."

"B-But..." Jasper gasped.

"What, are you his breeder?" the man asked. "Look, kid, us soldiers don't owe you breeders anything. Just because he pumped you full of kids doesn't make him your boyfriend." The soldier started groping at Jasper's large belly, making the boy blush and whimper. "Your job is to produce one brood after another, while our job is to actually fight these bastards and take back the planet. Kage doesn't have time for someone like you."
Kage grabbed the soldier who was touching Jasper and punched hard in the face, causing a few teeth to fly. "He's staying. And if any of you touch Jasper, you'll all be on the floor before you know it." Kage said in a threatening tone before he went into the simulation room. The Harbinger that was simulated looked like a massive wyvern, it's wings stretching far and it's claws sharp as blades. It floated freely while the computer waited for Kage's go.
The group of soldiers all backed away from Jasper after that, but they still didn't seem pleased about him being there. The blond boy turned back towards the window. Again, his expression showed fear and worry. The new level Harbinger wasn't as grotesque looking, but it definitely seemed strong. Anything that could fly was probably bad news. Jasper ran a hand along his belly and watched Kage fight the beast while the soldiers started cheering boisterously again.
Kage readied his weapon, signifying he was ready. In no time at all, the Wyvern lunged at Kage, trying to slash at him with its razor claws. Kage jumped out of the way, rolling back into his feet before he ran up to the Wyvern before it could turn to look at him. Kage jumped on the hard light simulation, grasping at solid simulation as it tried to get Kage off its back. Kage just took his pistol and kept shooting it between the plates in its natural armour. In no time flat, the Harbinger Wyvern crashed and was defeated. Kage simply jump off its back before he unloaded another clip into the simulations eye. "Level 9 complete." The computer announced.
The soldiers bellowed excitedly, again giving their congratulations. No one ever successfully completed Level 9 before. Everyone knew Kage was one of the best soldiers in the tower, but he never stopped improving. Because he was such a strong, dedicated warrior, many of his peers were surprised when Kage signed up for the breeder program. They never once pegged him for the type. Some of them would admit that Jasper was one of the best looking breeders available, and that Kage was lucky to be paired with him.

"Level 10! Level 10! Level 10!" the man began chanting.
Kage stepped out of the simulation and looked at Jasper. "What do you think? Should I continue?" Kage asked, knowing Jasper may want to go home.
It was true Jasper would much rather leave. His back was starting to hurt and he was getting hungry. He also hoped today might be the day he got to see Kage's room in the soldiers' quarters. Too many men wanted to see Kage conquer the final level, though. The pregnant youth wasn't about to be the one who denied them their show. Blue eyes looked down at his large belly, hands cupping beneath its heavy curve, and shook his head. "You should continue. Everyone wants to see you."
Kage thought for a moment, coming up with plan. "I will do it some other time. You need you're rest and something to eat." He said as he stood tall, daring the other soldiers to object.
"But you're so close!" one of the younger soldiers dared to argue.

Another soldier smacked him in the chest and hissed, "Shut up! He'll do it another time, he said. Do you want him to knock out your teeth?"

Jasper looked a little surprised that Kage would abandon training just for him. His stomach growled, confirming that he needed to eat. He watched Kage remove the practice armor while also enduring the disappointed murmurs from the men around them. The soldiers moved aside, making room for Jasper and his large belly. "You have impressive fighting skills," the blond said once he and Kage were out in the hall heading for the cafeteria.
"I've been fighting my whole life." Kage said as he walked alongside Jasper, ignoring the other soldiers murmurs. For all Kage cared, they couldn't do what he could. They entered the cafeteria soon and Kage started placing their orders, knowing what Jasper wanted off by heart.
"Plenty of the men here at the tower, at all the towers, have been fighting their whole lives. That doesn't make them as skill as you, Kage. You have a real talent for combat. No wonder you're such a highly decorated soldier. I mean, you're the youngest First Lieutenant in the history of Toronto Tower." Jasper picked up his two trays of food piled high with fruit salad, grilled carrots, half a dozen biscuits, and a whole extra large meatloaf. Eating for such a large brood was a task unto itself. "If you don't mind me asking... Being such a dedicated soldier, what made you finally submit to the breeding program?"
"It was more forced than choice. Command saw my potential and decided it was best to keep my genes safe that dead." Kage explained as he helped Jasper sit down before he did. He then say adjacent from Jasper, eating some rice and chicken quietly.
"Did you ever see yourself as the family type?" Jasper asked. He picked up his fork and started on the carrots while they were still hot. "After the war is over, I mean. When all the Harbingers are dead and we return to the surface, what are your plans?"
"I'd rather focus on one thing at a time." Kage said as he continued to eat, staying quiet during most of their lunch.
"I see..." Jasper fell silent after that. Getting Kage to talk about himself was like pulling teeth sometimes. After finishing lunch and clearing away their trays, they headed towards the elevators that could either take them up to the breeders' quarters or down to the soldiers' quarters. "You know..." Jasper started and placed his hand on Kage's arm. "I haven't seen your room yet."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,109 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,728 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,219 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,155 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,089 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8