The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
*next morning*

It was about 10 in the a.m when Peter woke up because of an contraction, now a stronger one. He moaned in the bed and his sounds woke up Rowan, who opened his eyes in a moment

"Are you okay?" The younger one asked

"Yes" Peter replied, waiting for the contraction to be over. When it did, he sighed "This took more time to pass."
*Lydia was still sound asleep in Rowan's room and didn't hear the moan coming from Peter's bedroom*
Peter was about to say something when his stomach growled, and he and Rowan laughed loudly.

Rowan stood up and said "Come on, i'll do a breakfast for me, you and Lydia." He was preparing the milk when he accidentally dropped the cup on the floor. It wasn't made of glass, so it didn't broken, but it made a loud sound when it reached the floor.
*Lydia gasped at the sound when she woke up. She got out from the bed and ran towards to where the sound was at*

"Peter?"
(12-17-2015, 06:13 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia gasped at the sound when she woke up. She got out from the bed and ran towards to where the sound was at*

"Peter?"

Peter saw Lydia and calmed her down "It's okay, sweetie, i'm fine. It was just a cup falling on the floor."

"Sorry for waking you up" Rowan said "I'm making breakfast for all of us. Just pull up a chair and join us. How was your night?"
*Lydia sighed out in relief but smiled with herself sitting onto the chair next to the table*

"Well I slept without any complaints. What about you two?"
(12-17-2015, 06:24 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia sighed out in relief but smiled with herself sitting onto the chair next to the table*

"Well I slept without any complaints. What about you two?"

"Yeah, thanks, dear" Peter said "I woke up with a cotnractions, but it's fine now" He rubbed his belly when he felt another one, and bent himself in pain. "Damn, they are coming every 10 minutes now."
*Lydia moved quickly to Peter and rubbed his back with her hand*

"Just breathe,baby,breathe."
(12-17-2015, 06:46 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia moved quickly to Peter and rubbed his back with her hand*

"Just breathe,baby,breathe."

"Thanks... ooooouch" Peter moaned in pain, and sat in chair "I know, it's just a contraction, but is so painful" His eyes got filled with tears, but he didn't cried.

Rowan could see how much Peter was in pain and rubbed his back, to calm him down "Peter, it's okay if you want to cry, it's normal. Your body is going trough lots of changes now, so you have a lot of hormones in you working now. Keep thinking about the babies" He rubbed Peter's belly, and the contraction slowly stopped.

"Thanks" Peter said, looking thankfully at him and hugging him
*Lydia watched Rowan. He was so helpful. More helpful than her. She just doesn't know what to do. She shook her head,feeling disappointed in herself now*

"Excuse me."

*She whispered silently and walked out of the kitchen to be alone. She sighed a bit shakingly with herself shaking her head*

"I can't do this...how would I do this?"
(12-18-2015, 08:54 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia watched Rowan. He was so helpful. More helpful than her. She just doesn't know what to do. She shook her head,feeling disappointed in herself now*

"Excuse me."

*She whispered silently and walked out of the kitchen to be alone. She sighed a bit shakingly with herself shaking her head*

"I can't do this...how would I do this?"

*Rowan saw Lydia going out of the kitchen, and he realized she was feeling blue, so he looked at Peter, told him he would be right back, and went talk to Lydia*

"Lydia" he called her softly "I know you are feeling blue. Do you want to talk about it?" He was a bit worried too. Was it something he did? Should he apologize for her?
"...I'm not experienced like you."

*Lydia turned around with an upset look on her face*

"I don't know what to do with his labor and his birth. I feel that I am not doing anything for him...maybe it was a mistake. For me to be at that cafe...me meeting him...he's better off with you than with me."

*She turned around so that she will find her coat*

"I should go."
(12-19-2015, 04:35 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "...I'm not experienced like you."

*Lydia turned around with an upset look on her face*

"I don't know what to do with his labor and his birth. I feel that I am not doing anything for him...maybe it was a mistake. For me to be at that cafe...me meeting him...he's better off with you than with me."

*She turned around so that she will find her coat*

"I should go."
"No, please" Rowan said, and held her hand to make her stop "Please, you can't go. Peter needs you. I may be experienced, but this is also new to me. I'm as scared as you." He looked at her with deep look "And, even though you don't have a lot of experience, it's no reason to going away. Peter still needs your emotional support, he needs you here to believe he will be safe. He needs you because he loves you and because you love him. He needs you here because, when the times come, he will need to remember you, he will need to remember everyone that is a reason for him to stay, if the worse happens."

(do you want something to happen with Rowan, so Lydia would have to do eveything?)
(Nah. Both Rowan and Lydia needs to help Peter. :) )

*He was right. She loves him. She will do anything for him. And she can't just leave like this now with the babies coming. She gave a small nod with an ashamed look on her face*

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...you are right. I need to stay. For him."
(12-19-2015, 05:04 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: (Nah. Both Rowan and Lydia needs to help Peter. :) )

*He was right. She loves him. She will do anything for him. And she can't just leave like this now with the babies coming. She gave a small nod with an ashamed look on her face*

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...you are right. I neef to stay. For him."

"Thanks." Rowan smiled with relief "Really. I know i can't help him without you and he can't do this without both of us" He looked at her eyes "No need to apologize. Everything will be fine, we just have to keep calm and keep him calm"
*Lydia nodded and reached up to hug him. She wouldn't do this without Rowan either*

"Thank you."
(12-19-2015, 05:11 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia nodded and reached up to hug him. She wouldn't do this without Rowan either*

"Thank you."

Rowan hugged her and said "No, i have to thank you. I don't know if i would be able to keep Peter calm if i were alone."

From the kitchen, Ppeter had already recovered from a new contraction, and was worried with his brother and his... he didn't know how to call her. Friend? Girlfriend? Loved one?... Anyway, he was worried with Lydia and Rowan and called them "Hello... Are you okay?"
"We're fine!"

*Lydia informed Peter after hugging Rowan in her arms and she pulled back to smile at him*

"We better get back."
(12-19-2015, 05:18 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "We're fine!"

*Lydia informed Peter after hugging Rowan in her arms and she pulled back to smile at him*

"We better get back."

"Yes, we should. Peter's labor will progress quickly now" Rowan said.

*the hours passed, and, with the hours, so did the tranquility and the peace, speacially for Peter. Now he was having contractions every six minutes, and they were lasting much more, maybe even more than a minute. He had to bite his lips to avoid screaming, but he couldn't hold the tears. He was in agony. Right now, he was facing another contraction, his belly was becoming hard again, and he was holding Lydia's hand and Rowan was comforting him*

Rowan looked at Peter "I think it's almost time. We need to check your dilation again"
*Lydia praised Peter and kept telling him that he was doing so good. She held his hand kissed his head over and over and she smiled down at him*

"Ready to be a daddy?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,796 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,133 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,833 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,228 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,188 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,115 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8