The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
(12-19-2015, 06:02 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia praised Peter and kept telling him that he was doing so good. She held his hand kissed his head over and over and she smiled down at him*

"Ready to be a daddy?"

"I... I don't know, Lydia." Peter confessed "I'm scared. What if i'm not a good dad? What if i can give them all they need? What if i'm not good enough to take care of these babies" His heart was beating faster
"Don't you say that. You took care of them these past months and now you will take care of them out in the world. And you won't be alone. Me and Rowan will make sure of that. We're here with you."

*Lydia smiled at Peter and at the young teen*
(12-19-2015, 06:15 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Don't you say that. You took care of them these past months and now you will take care of them out in the world. And you won't be alone. Me and Rowan will make sure of that. We're here with you."

*Lydia smiled at Peter and at the young teen*

"Yeah, Peter, we will always be here for you, and you will be a great dad" Rowan said, and, after measuring Peter's dilation, said "Peter, the bad new is that now labor will become more painful and intense. The good new is that you are fully dilated now and can start pushing. Soon, you will have your babies here."
*Lydia managed to sit Peter up and she held onto his hand so that she will help him feel encouraged and ready and she kissed his head*

"You can do this. I know you can."
(12-19-2015, 06:29 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia managed to sit Peter up and she held onto his hand so that she will help him feel encouraged and ready and she kissed his head*

"You can do this. I know you can."

"Thanks..." Peter said, nervou,s but ready to do it. "What do we do now?" He was already naked and ready to start pushing. Rowan replied "You just need to relax and find a comfortable place and position to give birth. Then, you have to wait for another contraction". Peter looked away and decided he thought the bed was comfortable place, and that he wanted to lay there. He looked at Lydia and laid on the bed, relaxed and rubbing his belly as he waited for another contraction
*Lydia ran her hand up and down onto his belly as well to help comfort him the best she could and to let him know that she can do this. She smiled down at him and moved down to kiss his lips softly with a whisper*

"I love you."
(12-19-2015, 06:43 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia ran her hand up and down onto his belly as well to help comfort him the best she could and to let him know that she can do this. She smiled down at him and moved down to kiss his lips softly with a whisper*

"I love you."

"I love you too" Peter said, smiling and kissing her back. He rans his hand on her hair sweetly. They were still kissing when he felt another contraction, that made him moan for a second. "I think i should begin to push now" He said
*She pulled back from the kiss and she nodded with herself still holding him into the sitting position and held onto his hand so that she won't let go. She looked up at Rowan who was still in between Peter's legs*

"Is he ready to push?"
(12-19-2015, 06:52 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She pulled back from the kiss and she nodded with herself still holding him into the sitting position and held onto his hand so that she won't let go. She looked up at Rowan who was still in between Peter's legs*

"Is he ready to push?"

"Yes, he is. Peter, i need you to push for ten seconds" Rowan said

Peter breathed and started push, counting all the seconds. When he reached 10, he stopped, breathing heavily and huffing

"That's it, Peter, you are doing it great. Let's wait for the next contraction"
*Lydia held Peter in her arms and she whispered that he was doing so great and not to give up. She looked at Rowan for a moment before looking back at Peter*
(12-19-2015, 06:58 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia held Peter in her arms and she whispered that he was doing so great and not to give up. She looked at Rowan for a moment before looking back at Peter*

Rowan looked at Lydia for a moment too, to assure her that Peter was doing it really good. 

Peter waited again until a painful contraction hit him again. He moaned and said "time to push again" and started. He counted to ten again, holding Lydia's hand, but he felt nothing happening down there. He looked worried at Rowan "Is everything okay? Why are they not coming?"

Rowan looked at him and said "The first one is porabably just passing trough the birth cannal. He will crown soon, you'll see"
*Lydia prayed that it will and that this birth will not be difficult. She nuzzled Peter with her face to the side of his face*

"You heard him. The contractions and the pushings will help. Just keep going and he'll come out."
(12-19-2015, 07:08 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia prayed that it will and that this birth will not be difficult. She nuzzled Peter with her face to the side of his face*

"You heard him. The contractions and the pushings will help. Just keep going and he'll come out."

Peter sighs and smiled "I'm so excited, despite all the pain. I want to meet them soon. What do you think the babies are? I mean, boys or girls. I mean, it doesn't matter for me, i'll love them the same way, but i think it's fun trying to guess it now"
*She giggled with him*

"I guess it can be a he or she. But I want them to come out healthy and with you alright as well."
(12-19-2015, 07:18 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She giggled with him*

"I guess it can be a he or she. But I want them to come out healthy and with you alright as well."

"I think i am having three boys" Peter said, giggling too. He looked at Rowan and asked "And you, little bro, what do you think?" 

Rowan seemed hypnotized for one second and said with a clarity and certain that were impossible to deny "you are having two boys and a girl, one of the babies is turned around, so the head will come after the body. Despite that, they will be okay"
*Lydia smiled down at Peter with a wink*

"I told you."
(12-19-2015, 07:34 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia smiled down at Peter with a wink*

"I told you."

Peter was confused about what Rowan had said. Rowan, on the other hand, came back to his normal, and didn't see mhypnotized anymore. Both brothers looked at Lydia confused and asked "told what?"
"That they will be okay."

*Lydia replied with a small blush on her face seeing them looking at her and she looked down with a small shrug*

"Just trying to light up the moment..."
(12-19-2015, 07:42 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "That they will be okay."

*Lydia replied with a small blush on her face seeing them looking at her and she looked down with a small shrug*

"Just trying to light up the moment..."

"Oh, this" Peter and Rowan said when she explained what she meant, though Rowan was still confused. He didn't know how she was so sure about it, but he liked that, because it would make Peter feel better (Rowan don't remember saying that thing)

"No, don't be sorry, you are totally right, the babies will be okay" Rowan said. "I wonder what would their genders be"

Peter was about to tell him what he had said about the birth, but, suddenly, felt another contraction, and forgot about it. He kissed Lydia once more, to let her know that he loved her, and started to push, groaning and counting until ten, and moaning when he stopped pushing

"That's it, Peter, the head is almost crownning. Next contraction it will crown" Rowan said, smiling
*Lydia kissed him back and smiled down at him before she started to hold hi hand again. She smiled at Rowan of the news and she looked down at Peter*

"Did you hear that?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,796 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,132 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,829 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,228 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,187 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,114 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8