The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
(12-19-2015, 08:27 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia kissed him back and smiled down at him before she started to hold hi hand again. She smiled at Rowan of the news and she looked down at Peter*

"Did you hear that?"

"Yes" Peter said, huffing tiredly but with a smile on his face "I can't wait for next contraction. I hope they will be here soon." he let his legs rest, and laid again on the floor. Now his belly seemed not so round anymore.
*Lydia moved her hand onto his belly so that she will lay her hand on there*

"I hope so too."
(12-20-2015, 01:52 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia moved her hand onto his belly so that she will lay her hand on there*

"I hope so too."

Peter slowly took her hand and placed it on his bellym where one of the babies was kicking "can you feel it?" he asked, smiling at her
"Yes. I can."

*Lydia replied with tears in her eyes and she smiled down at Peter*

"It's so beautiful."
(12-20-2015, 04:38 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Yes. I can."

*Lydia replied with tears in her eyes and she smiled down at Peter*

"It's so beautiful."

"Yes, it is" Peter agreed. he held his belly and moaned when another sharp pain hit him.

"Okay, Peter, now it's time. Take a deep breath and push" Rowan said

Peter did as his brother said and pushed harder. At first he felt nothing, but then, suddenly, he felt his ass burning, and he screamed in pain. However, he knew he had to continue, so he kept pushing.

"That's it, Peter, the head is crowning." Rowan said
"Come on Peter."

*Lydia encouraged him and watched him push. She watched him screen and it took her a moment to whisper comfort words to him before he kept on pushing with the baby crowning out*

"Come on Peter,you can do it. Keep pushing. I know it hurts but keep on going."
(12-20-2015, 05:41 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Come on Peter."

*Lydia encouraged him and watched him push. She watched him screen and it took her a moment to whisper comfort words to him before he kept on pushing with the baby crowning out*

"Come on Peter,you can do it. Keep pushing. I know it hurts but keep on going."

"Argh... Damn, this burn... Oh, shit" Peter yelped when he felt another contraction and started to push again. H felt a sharp pain, different from the contractions, in his ass, but kept pushing until Rowan said "Stop. You need to stop"

Peter didn't want to stop, but Rowan said "You have to slow down. The head is very big, and, if you push too quickly, you may tear. You have to do it slowly, to avoid complications. Breathe trough this contraction, everything will be okay."

Peter didn't want to, but did as Rowan said, and breathed until the contraction was over.
*Lydia moved her hand up and down his hair to keep on comforting him through his pain*

"Do what he says. I know it hurts but you need to take this slow."
(12-20-2015, 07:19 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia moved her hand up and down his hair to keep on comforting him through his pain*

"Do what he says. I know it hurts but you need to take this slow."

"O-okay" Peter stammered and moaned in pain, because not pushing was, surprisingly, more difficult than pushing. But he waited for the next contraction.

"Come on, now, Peter, you can do it. Take it easy, push slowly and carefully" Rowan said when Peter gasped because of a contraction, and Peter obeyed. He started to push, very slowly, sobbing when he felt his birth canal stretching as the head was painfully coming out

"Yeah, it's crowning Peter, you can do it. Just a fer more pushing and the head will be out." Rowan said. He looked at Lydia and Peter "Do you guys want to see it?"

Peter looked at Lydia "I don't want to see it but you can see if you want"
*Lydia encouraged Peter somemore with herself holding his hand. She doesn't like that he was in pain though. She nodded abit at Peter wanting to see it. She looked in between his legs and she saw the head right there crowning, Her blue eyes widened at the sight*

"Oh my god..."
(12-21-2015, 03:29 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia encouraged Peter somemore with herself holding his hand. She doesn't like that he was in pain though. She nodded abit at Peter wanting to see it. She looked in between his legs and she saw the head right there crowning, Her blue eyes widened at the sight*

"Oh my god..."

Peter's heart beated faster when he saw Lydia's face. For a moment, he thought that there was something wrong 

"Lydia?" he asked, breathing faster "Is everything okay? What is going on? OUCH" he felt another contraction and pushed harder, feeling the head crowning very very slowly
*Lydia continued watching the head coming out from Peter's push. She smiled widely and moved back to Peter*

"The head is coming! You're doing so good my love!"

*She kissed his cheek happy like*

"We're going to be parents!"
(12-21-2015, 06:50 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia continued watching the head coming out from Peter's push. She smiled widely and moved back to Peter*

"The head is coming! You're doing so good my love!"

*She kissed his cheek happy like*

"We're going to be parents!"

"We?" Peter asked, in shock, and stopped pushing. "You mean you want to... like... raise this children with me?" He was shcoked, but happy, because he really loved Lyvia, and now it seemed that she wanted to be the mother os his kids. He wasn't really sure if that was what she really wanted, so he asked that to be sure.
*Lydia blushed and thought over about what she said because of how shocked he was. She couldn't help it though. She was so happy and she wanted to be with him and his children. She gave him a small nod and held onto his hand with a smile*

"Yes...yes I do."
(12-21-2015, 11:28 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia blushed and thought over about what she said because of how shocked he was. She couldn't help it though. She was so happy and she wanted to be with him and his children. She gave him a small nod and held onto his hand with a smile*

"Yes...yes I do."

Peter smiled at Lydia and sat on the bed to hug her "Oh, Lydia, i would love if you could stay by my side and help me to raise them" He hugged her lips, but was forced to stop when he felt another contraction. Rowan looked between Peter's legs and said

"Come on, Peter, the head is almost out. One more big push and the head will be out"

Peter breathed and pushed again. He felt his anus stretching and the head slowly coming out. He sobbed when he felt the relief of the head coming out.
*Lydia hugged him back with a wide smile on her face and she pulled back to kiss him*

"I love you so much. You and the babies. And I want to stay with you all."

*She was about to kiss him again but noticed he was now having another contraction. She held his hand and encouraged him to push. She looked to see the head slowly coming out from his anus. She smiled widely and she looked at Peter*

"You did it! The head is out!"
(12-22-2015, 02:58 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia hugged him back with a wide smile on her face and she pulled back to kiss him*

"I love you so much. You and the babies. And I want to stay with you all."

*She was about to kiss him again but noticed he was now having another contraction. She held his hand and encouraged him to push. She looked to see the head slowly coming out from his anus. She smiled widely and she looked at Peter*

"You did it! The head is out!"

"Yes, Peter" Rowan said. "The head is out, but now, on next contraction, the shoulders will come, and you'll have to do it very slowly, to avoid tearing, okay?"

"Yes, okay" Peter said, breathing. He held Lydia's hand, and kissed it "I love you too" he said. "Thanks for staying here with me"
*Lydia moved her hand up and down his hair*

"And I will be staying with you for the rest of your life if you let me."
(12-22-2015, 05:14 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia moved her hand up and down his hair*

"And I will be staying with you for the rest of your life if you let me."

"Of course i'll let you stay with me, and i'll stay with you as long as i'm alive" Peter replied. Smiling. Sadly for him, the moment was interrupted by another contraction, and now he knew he had to push the baby's shoulder out. He groaned and started to push, very slowly. His groans became a moan when he felt the shoulder slowly passing trough his entrance

"Yes, come on, Peter, the left shoulder is out" Rowan said "Push again and the right one will be out. And then, two or three pushes later, the first baby should be here"
*Lydia held onto his hand and continued to watch the baby coming out of Peter. One shoulder is out and another needs to be out too. She moved back in to kiss his head and nuzzled at him* "Just another push for the shoulder. Come on,Peter."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,719 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,799 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,134 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,847 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,230 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,195 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,123 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8