The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
"Thank you" 

*he said, smiling, when she talked about his name.*

"And, believe me or not, but i was planning to call one of the babies as Lydia" he said and rubbed his belly
"I knew it."

*She blurted out with a smile but she blushed after doing so and she gazed back down onto the table*

"Sorry...that was loud."
Peter laughed loudly for the first time in weeks

"it's okay, no problem. But... why did you knew?" He asked. Did she knew he would name her baby Lydia?
"Because it does look like that you are not just fat...if you know what I mean."

*She smiled with a wink of her eye to him*
"Oh" Peter understood and laughed 

"Well, i guess that when you are having triplets, you can't hide it. I mean, i can't even believe i made it to the eighth month, you know?"
"Eight months? Wow."

*She asked with wide eyes*

"Where do you get the energy?"
"Well..."

*At first, Peter hesitated. His story was very long, and not so happy at all. He didn't want to disturb her. However, she seemed so honest and trustable that he decided he would tell her a little bit of it*

"Well, i have to get the energy, you know? For them. They are the only thing i have now" He smiled sadly
*Lydia smiled sadly as well with a small nod*

"I understand."

*Although she did feel a bit sorry for him*
"Thanks" he said "Well, my story isn't something to be told in a so beautiful day, so, let's talk about something happier" he smiled cheerfully at her "What would you like to talk about?"
"Well...will you sit with me or do you have to work?"

*She asked not wanting him to get in trouble*
"Well..." Peter looked at the clock

"My expedient just ended five minutes ago, so, if you want me to sit with you, it would be a pleasure for me" 

*he smiled at her and sat slowly on the chair, afraid of breaking it*
*She chuckled seeing him slowly sat down*

"I bet they appreciated that."

*She pointed to his belly with her finger*
(12-13-2015, 06:49 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She chuckled seeing him slowly sat down*

"I bet they appreciated that."

*She pointed to his belly with her finger*

"Yeah, i guess so" he chuckled too "I mean, if i were inside someone, i would prefer this person to avoid sitting or standing up too quickly. Not to mention that i don't want them to come out here, right?" he laughed again
*She chuckled with him and offered her food to him afterwards*

"But you would want them to eat?"
(12-13-2015, 06:54 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She chuckled with him and offered her food to him afterwards*

"But you would want them to eat?"

"Oh, no, thanks" he said, politely "I already ate at home, so i'm not hungry at all. Besides, you paid for that food, i shouldn't eat it, since i work here" he winked at her "but thanks for the offer" he smiled
"You're welcome."

*She smiled and takes a bite*

"It's really good though."
"I bet so" he smiled, since he had already eaten food from the cafe before, and he knew it was really good "So, what would you like to talk about?" he asked, looking at her. "I mean, you seem to be new in town. Is that so?"
"Yes. I am. Not too long ago. I moved here to start a new life. Meet some new people."

*She replied to him with herself taking a sip from her drink*
"Uh, i see" 

*He smiled at her* 

"And have you found someone interesting already?" he asked "I mean, if you don't mind me asking this"
"No. I have not. Well...except for you."

*She blushed abit*

"Since it is a start."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,385 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,957 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8