The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
(12-13-2015, 07:20 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "No. I have not. Well...except for you."

*She blushed abit*

"Since it is a start."

"Oh, thanks" he smiled at her and blushed. "I liked to know you too, a lot. I think you are one of the nicests persons i have found ever since i discovered i was pregnant" he said. "Well, maybe we could go out together someday, i mean, if you don't mind. I could show you some really nice places on town"
"I would like that."

*Lydia smiled softly. Even though he is pregnant,she still finds him handsome and attractive. And most of all,he is really nice*
"Thanks" Peter smiled sweetly , looking at her. She was so cute and beautiful at the same time, and so nice and kind. He liked talking to her, he liked it a lot. After some minutes, he asked "If we want, there is a nice park near here that i could show you"
*Lydia ate some more until she was full enough. She liked the food. She moved the napkin up to her lips to clean them off. She smiled at him with a nod*

"That would be wonderful. I was looking for a quiet spot."
"Yeah, let's go then" Peter said, excited, and slowly stood up, again trying to avoid moving to fast. After standing up, he offerend his hand to her, to help her to get up, and said "Since you finished eating, i'll just bring your bill and we can go. I mean, if you don't mind walking around with a pregnant guy" he said, kinda joking and kinda serious, because he knew some people would mind hanging out with him.
*She took his hand and stood up after adjusting her skirt for a bit. She chuckled and shook her head while joking along with him*

"If you don't mind hanging out with someone short."

*Even the high heeled boots she was wearing didn't make her tall enough*
(12-14-2015, 12:37 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She took his hand and stood up after adjusting her skirt for a bit. She chuckled and shook her head while joking along with him*

"If you don't mind hanging out with someone short."

*Even the high heeled boots she was wearing didn't make her tall enough*

"I think that your height is a very good one." 

Peter said, smiling at her 

"I actually like it" Her height made her seem cute, and he really liked it
"Probably because you like being tall."

*She playfully hits his arm lightly with a giggle but he made her smile none the less. And she gazed down at his huge belly*

"I like this one too. Since it makes you look cute."
(12-14-2015, 12:56 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Probably because you like being tall."

*She playfully hits his arm lightly with a giggle but he made her smile none the less. And she gazed down at his huge belly*

"I like this one too. Since it makes you look cute."

He laughed too, and, when she said she thought he was cute, he laughed and said "Thanks. It's nice to know that someone thinks that this" he pointed to the belly "makes me look cute" After all, most of the people he knew would say that he was weird or creepy because he was pregnant.
"Am I really the only one?"

*She asked feeling that she cannot believe anyone doesn't find him cute when pregnant. There is nothing wrong with it. Since she didn't care if it was weird or not. She can be weird herself sometimes*
"Yeah, Well, at least, you are the first one to say i'm cute." 

*Peter replied*

"I mean, it's not like if i know a lot of people, but even so... Not even people in may family were happy when i told them i was pregnant"
"Your own family?"

*She asked with her eyes widen in disbelief*
"Yeah, not even my family... They kinda abandoned me. Well, except for one person" he said, looking at the window and remembering the night he had told his family he was pregnant "My little brother. When i decided to move here and live alone, he decided he would come to me. He is just 15 now, and he left our house to go with me and live in my little apartment. I think he is the only person in my family that doesn't care about my pregnancy, that still love me. So i owe everything to him."
"You're very lucky to have him...I kind of have no one..."

*She didn't want to tell him right away that she was a foster child growing up in different families*
"why?" *Peter asked, curious* "Are you pregnant too? " 

*She didn't looked pregnant at all, but, who knows? She could be on her first month, for example.*

"You seem to have something in your past... If you want to tell me, go ahead, you can trust me" *he said, smiling sweetly*
*Lydia feels like she could trust him. Even when he smiled like that to her. It's now or never. She takes a big sigh and lets it out with her eyes closed*

"...I don't have a family. I've lost my parents in a car accident when I was seven."
"Oh, my, that is so sad... I feel so sorry about it" 

*Peter said, and hugged her before he could stop himself. After some seconds, he realized that most people don't like hugs from people they just met, so he stopped* 

"Uh, sorry, it's just that... Oh, i feel so sorry about it..."
*Lydia froze a bit on the hug since it was the first time he hugged her. She blushed with a shy smile and moved her hair away from her face*

"..Don't...I liked it."

*She smiled up at him with light in her blue eyes*
"Well, if there is something i learned from this pregnancy is that people who are not with you when you need them most never were with you at all. The other thing i learned is that no one is alone, not at all." 

*Peter said, placing a hand on the top of his belly and remembering the day when his brother, Rowan, knocked at the door of his little apartment and said he had decided to stay with Peter, one day after he had left his parents house*

"And, well, i want you to know that, if you want, you can always count on me. I promise, I can be your friend" 

*He smiled at her*
"Friend."

*Lydia replied the same word he said to her. She hoped to be good friends with him. Or perhaps even more. The thought about it almost made her blush but thank goodness it didn't*

"I want to be tour friend too. Since it would be very nice to have someone like you in my life."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,379 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,168 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8