The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
"Thank you"

*Peter said, smiling at her*

"I would really love to have you in my life"
*Lydia smiled softly for it made her tip toed her feet on the floor and reached up to hug him with her arms around his neck*
*Peter was in shock at first, but her hug was so warm and comfortable that he smiled and hugged her back. He ignored the fact that it was a bit hard to hug her because of his belly*

"Well, i think I should call Rowan, so he can come too. He would love to know you" He said, smiling
*She giggled forgetting about the belly as she pulled back and smiled down at it*

"I hope the babies don't mind this."

*She looked back up at Peter with wide blue eyes*

"Are you sure? I'm kind of shy around new people."
"It's okay, they don't mind. Actually, i think they liked you"

*Peter said, laughing and rubbing his belly as the babies were kicking him. Hhe looked at her eyes and said*

"Well, if you think you are not prepared to know him yet, it's okay. But i bet you two would get along. He is a very sweet boy, you know, and you can always trust him. But, it's okay if you want to keep things slow. This have to be your decision"

*he squeezed her hand to let her know that, whatever she decides, he would accept it*
"Are they moving?"

*She asked curiously because of the way he was rubbing his belly like that. She smiled at him with a small nod* "Well I don't want this to be rushed since we just met...is it okay if I am comfortable enough to meet him?"

*She asked but blushed even more when he held her hand*
"Yes, they are"

*Peter said, smiling. After one second, he looked at her, shyly*

"Do you want to feel them? And, well, about Rowan, i'm okay with whatever you decide. If you want to know him, i'd love to call him, and he would be very happy to know you. And if you prefer to know him later, it's okay too. Just do as you feel comfortable"
"...Sure."

*Lydia felt confidant enough for herself to touch his belly with her hand*

"Just later is okay. Not right now if that's alright."
(12-14-2015, 04:10 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "...Sure."

*Lydia felt confidant enough for herself to touch his belly with her hand*

"Just later is okay. Not right now if that's alright."

*Peter smiled as Lydia touched his belly, and smiled again as the babies started to kick him again, right were she was touching*

"Oh, my gosh, they must really like you. Are you feeling them?"

*he asked. As she made her decision, he smiled at her again*

"it's okay, don't worry about it. He is still at schol right now."
"Yes...oh my gosh. This feels amazing."

*Lyida smiled brightly after feeling some little feets kicking at her hand from the inside of his skin*

"They're strong too."
"I hope so"

*Peter said, smiling*

"They will have to be very strong, this little ones"

*he touched his belly, and, acciidentally, her hand that was on his belly. He blushed and asked*

"So, where would you like to go?"
*She blushed too seeing his hand onto her hand. She takes it off his belly with herself looking up at him*

"Yes..How much is for the food?"
"Oh, yeah, the food"

*Peter said, surprise. He had almost forgotten they were in the cafe. He looked around to see some people looking weirdly at him, but ignored them*

"Well, it is $30,00" *he said, smiling at her*
*She noticed the people too and that caused her to blush even more. She didn't like when people stare.

*She smiled with a nod and got out two twenties for him to have*

"Here you go."
"thanks"

*Peter said, and took the money to the cashier, where he recieved her change. He walked to her table and gave her the change*

"Here is your change"

*he said smiling*
"Keep it."

*She smiled and closed his hand along with the money*

"It's the least I can do for you after what you did for me."
*peter smiled, but shook his head*

"Sorry, Lydia, but i can't accept it. I just did my job"
"I know. But you deserve it."

*She gave him another pretty smile with her bright white teeth shining*
*Peter smiled at her again, and accepted the money*

"Thank you. Really"

*he said, already planning to buy a gift for Rowan*
"You're welcome."

*She kissed his cheek with a blush and walked out to the door quickly but knew he will catch up to her*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,009 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,364 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,053 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8