The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
(12-14-2015, 06:50 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "You're welcome."

*She got comfortable and moving her forehead onto his with her hands onto his huge belly too. She never felt like this before and it makes her do what she never does before either. She feels confidence when she is around him*

*Peter places his hands at her lower back, but keep touching her forehead with his own. He was feeling different around her, really different, but in a good way. He felt like he could stay with her forever. He was about to say something when his phone rang. He knew that only one person would call him, and it was Rowan. And Rowan would never call him for no reason*

"Uh, i'm sorry, i have to get this phone call... I'm sorry"

*He answered the call, not before looking quickly at the number and confirm what he had thought. Worried about his brother, he said*

"Rowan, are you okay? ... What do you mean by 'keep calm', what happened, Rowan? ... The hospital?" *at this point his voice was an octave higher. Rowan was trying to make Peter calm, but his older brother was just too protective* "Are you sure you are fine?... uh... Okay, i'm coming... What do you mean with 'you don't need to', of course i need to go there, you are my younger brother. Wait for me, okay? ... Yeah, i know everything will be fine, stop trying to calm me down and let me be concerned about you..." 

*he hang out the phone and looked at Lydia*

"I'm sorry, but i must go. Rowan is in the hospital"
"Oh..."

*Lydia was disappointed that he was leaving her but this is his young brother that he must get to for it looked terribly urgent. But she was concerned for him also because he is heavily pregnant*

"I could give you a ride but I came to the cafe in a cab."
(12-14-2015, 07:10 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Oh..."

*Lydia was disappointed that he was leaving her but this is his young brother that he must get to for it looked terribly urgent. But she was concerned for him also because he is heavily pregnant*

"I could give you a ride but I came to the cafe in a cab."

*Peter grabs a pen and writes his name and his phone number in a piece of paper*

"Here, this is my number. Call me whenever you need help or just want to hang out. I really liked to be with you today, and i think you are really beautiful"

*he blushed after saying the last part, and then, said*

"It's okay, i can take a cab for both of us, it will drive me to the hospital and then take you to your house. Or, if you want, you can wait for me out there, since you still feel unprepared to know Rowan. I'll have to go to my house and bring somethings to the hospital, you know, to make him company, i'm just going there to know what exactly happened. He just told me he broke his leg, but, i don't know..."
*Lydia blushed right after he said that one word. But in a good way. She really liked him. And by the sound of this,he likes her too. So this is a good thing*

"Thank you."

*She takes the piece of paper. She had thought about what she wanted to do. Because of herself feeling comfortable with him,perhaps she can meet his brother. And she wanted to be there for him too if he is that worried for him*

"I think I can meet him now. Besides,I have a feeling that you and this little ones would need support too."

*She moved her hand onto his belly with her smile on her face*
(12-14-2015, 07:18 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia blushed right after he said that one word. But in a good way. She really liked him. And by the sound of this,he likes her too. So this is a good thing*

"Thank you."

*She takes the piece of paper. She had thought about what she wanted to do. Because of herself feeling comfortable with him,perhaps she can meet his brother. And she wanted to be there for him too if he is that worried for him*

"I think I can meet him now. Besides,I have a feeling that you and this little ones would need support too."

*She moved her hand onto his belly with her smile on her face*

"You are welcome, but i'm just being sincere"

*Peter said, smiling at her and calling the cab. He looked at her with a smile when she said he would like to know Rowan, but asked once more*

"Are you sure? You don't need to do this just for me. I'll be fine if you want to go home, i'll totally understand it."
"But I want to."

*She replied to him with a blush*

"I usually don't do this..."
(12-14-2015, 07:26 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "But I want to."

*She replied to him with a blush*

"I usually don't do this..."

*peter gave her his brightest smile until then and said*

"Thanks, then. I feel really happy you want to do it. He is my only family"

*When the cab arrived, he opened the door for her to come in*
"I feel really happy too."

*This was important for him and she will do that if that would keep him happy because she likes seeing him smile*

"Thank you."

*She smiled at him for being a gentleman and she got inside the car*
(12-14-2015, 07:31 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "I feel really happy too."

*This was important for him and she will do that if that would keep him happy because she likes seeing him smile*

"Thank you."

*She smiled at him for being a gentleman and she got inside the car*

*He entered in the cab after her and closed the door. as the taxi driver asked where to drive them, he answered*

"to the hospital, please"

*the man looked at his belly and asked*

"Aren't your water going to broke here, right? I washed the seats this morning"

*Peter rolled up his eyes and said*

"No, i'm just going to visit someone"

*the taxi man drove them to the hospital*
*Lydia frowned at what he said. That was a mean thing to say but she didn't say anything. She could only gaze up at Peter thought wondering if he was okay after what that tax driver had said after seeing his belly*
(12-14-2015, 07:39 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia frowned at what he said. That was a mean thing to say but she didn't say anything. She could only gaze up at Peter thought wondering if he was okay after what that tax driver had said after seeing his belly*

*Peter looked at Lydia and rolled his eyes with a smile, as to say 'it's okay, i hear this things all the time, don't worry about it'. Finally, they arrived at the hospital, and Peter, after getting out, opened Lydia's door for her*
*Lydia got out of the door with her smile on her face*

"Thank you."
(12-14-2015, 11:32 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lydia got out of the door with her smile on her face*

"Thank you."

*Peter closed the door after she went out of the taxi and smiled at her*

"You are welcome"

*he entered at the hospital and went to the receptionist, who asked him politely if his water had already broken and if he need a weelchair*

"No, thank's, ma'am, i'm not in labor, i just came to visit someone, my little brother. His name is Rowan, Rowan Sparks"

*The receptionist gives him a form to fill and asked for his documents. After that, she called a nurse, who would take him and Lydia to the room where Rowan was. Peter squeezed Lydia's hand, both to calm himself and her as they walked through the aisle*
*Lydia chuckled abit with her arms crossed around herself and she looked around the hospital.

Until they are called,she took Peter's hand into hers and walked with him. She noticed how he was stressed though. She smiled at him assuringly*

"I'm sure he will be fine."
"I know, it's just that..."

*Peter started to saym but stopped. He didn't tell this to Lydia, but he was afraid that Rowan's broken leg could be no accident at all. He feared that his little brother was being bullyied on school. He felt even worse when he though that maybe, just maybe, Rowan might be being bullyied because his brother was pregnant.*

"Well, nevermind"

*he said, when the nurse took them to the door and pointed to it, telling Rowan was awake and that the doctor would come soon to talk with Peter*

"Thanks"

*he said to the nurse, and, after squeezing Lydia's hand once more, entered in the room. The air was cold and Rowan was lying in a hospital bed, with a leg in a cast, a black eye and some bruises on his arms. Signs of violence. Peter's eyes widened and he inhaled once, to calm himself down, cursing mentally whoever had done this with his brother, and, just then, saying*

"Rowan. Are you okay? What happened?"

*Rowan looked at him. He was a short and thin 14 years old boy, with light brown hair and green eyes. He seemed younger than what he really was, and, if he wanted to, he could make a lot of persons think he was only 10 or 12 years old. However, he never did that. Rowan was a sweet boy. People say there are lots of kinds of beauty, and, while Peter had an earthly beauty, Rowan had an heavenly beauty, he looked just like an angel, and sang like one too. And, even though none of them was very religious, the way Rowan was always optmistic, the way that he always kept believing in love and goodness, would make Peter often think that there was still hope for the humankind. Rowan raise his head when he heard Peter's voice, and said, smiling tiredly*

"Hi, Peter. I...uh... fell on the floor" 

*Peter looked seriously at Rowan, because his brother really didn't knew how to lie. Rowan blushed and changed the topic* 

"Nevermind, Peter, i'm fine, i swear. But how are you? How was your day? Is everything okay with the babies?" 

*Only them he saw Lydia and asked politely* 

"Hi. Who are you?"
*Lydia nodded not wanting him to say anything more. She noticed that something else was going on. And it did got her concerned. But maybe he would tell her if he wanted to. Because getting something off of your chest would make you feel better sometimes.

Lydia walked inside with Peter to find his little brother right there on the hospital bed and she moved her hand to her mouth at the sight of him. Who would do this to a 14 year old boy? He doesn't deserve this. And boy,he was not a good liar about his injuries.

She smiled lightly at Rowan with a small blush on her face and she smiled up at Peter*

"I'm...well..."

*Lydia doesnt' know what to call herself when she kissed Peter and had some feelings about him but she could atleast say something else*

"I met your brother where he worked at and...we got to know eachother."
*Rowan smiled at her and said, now a bit more relaxed*

"Oh, so you are a friend. Nice to meet you. My name is Rowan."

*Peter looked at Rowan and came closer to his bed. He slowly caressed his brother's head tenderly, and said, smiling sadly*

"Don't lie to me, Rowan. I know you didn't jusf ell on the floor. You have bruises all over your body, and... is that a skinned elbow?"

*he asked, now a bit alarmed, but still caressing Rowan's head, to comfor him*

"I'm fine, Peter, don't worry about it."

*Peter kept looking at him worried, until Rowan decided to speak the truth*

"Okay, fine... I was helping a friend who was being bullyied, and then the bully came to me. He didn't do anything really, he just punched me twice, and then he pushed me, so i would fall on the ground. But he didn't realized i was next to the stairs, so i fell trough the steps until the end of the staircase. When i tried to get up, i realized i had broken my leg"

*Peter loked at him in shock*

"He did what?"

"It's okay" *Rowan replied* "He already apologized"

*Peter sighed and decided he woult talk to the school's principal later*
"Lydia."

*She replied to him with a small smile. After that,she only stood watching the two brothers in silence with her hands clasped together infront of her*
*Rowan and Peter talked a bit, until Peter felt like he had to pee. That was normal, considering he was having triplets, so he looked at Lydia and said*

"Lydia, i'm sorry if i'm asking to much, but i... uh... have to deal with some uh... normal pregnancy's issues" *he looked to the bathroom, trying to make her understand he had to pee without saying it* "Can you stay here with Rowan alone a little bit, and call me if the doctor arrives?"
*Lydia smile would give out that she understands. She nodded and walked to Peter with her hand onto his shoulder*

"Yes. I will."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,241 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,493 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8