Inside the Locker Room (Closed with Dots)
I help to ease the shoulders out, the baby eventually sliding out.
I breath heavily but smile as the baby came out. "It's boy or girl, Chris?" I ask and try to control my breath. My tiredness make me can't move now but i still hear the baby is crying.
(What next? Skip and seed me again?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Another boy" (Yeah, let's say about 6 months later, maybe your a few months into the pregnancy by now)
(Yeah a few months for pregnancy is good for me how abiut 2 or 3 months? Can you start it? And Can we move to live together? Just wanna play more romantic and sex scene but if you want me to start just tell me)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Over the next 6 months things had been rather chaotic. After having moved in together to help Sam with the boys Sam once again found himself pregnant. At 6 months old the boys were learning to crawl and were all over the place leaving Sam who was now 3 months pregnant to chase them around the house while Chris was at work. His job having weird hours which would sometimes have him on day shift and sometimes night.
I'm leaning on the couch after the boys fall asleep in their room. My life was so busy now I have to take care everything in the house and my morning sickness make me so tired . "Just want him to come back today" I whisper as clossing my eyes to rest. "I know that you need to work hard for us, chris and I understand it but just want you to stay with me in sometime" I said, rubbung my belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I come it later that night before heading upstairs to shower. After showering I come back downstairs and pick you up, carrying you upstairs to bed.
I open my eyes while you're carrying me. "Chris? You come back home tonight?" I smile as I hug you tightly. "I miss you honey but I understand your work"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I know" I lay you down on the bed "Get some rest"
"Rest? Please Chris I didn't wait to rest when you were home." I whisper and I bend my face to keep se you lips softly. My hands move atound to play with your hair.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I kiss you back
"Chris please. Can tou do it more? Please go inside me" I whisper as I move my hand to your crotch and play with it. "Just wnat it honey but it's okay if you're tired now"
PM me If you want to RP. 
I move to hover over you, slowly removing your sweat pants.
Ahh yeah that's good Chris. I really love it" I said, moaning in pleasure. My body shiver when you slowly touch me and remove my pants. I run my hand to your back and massage it gently.
PM me If you want to RP. 
After removing your sweats I start working on my jeans.
I moan as you're working with your jeans. "Please hurry Chris I really want ti now!!" I whisper, rubbing my bloated belly and licking your neck
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,060 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,560 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,199 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,115 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,027 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8