Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
The King chuckled as he watched the human flip over, get on all fours, then presented himself.  He admired the human's glorious, rounded ass for several minutes.  He hadn't seen that kind of development on a human male before but then again, he hadn't spent a lot of time among the humans. 

"You don't get into this position often, do you?  And you seem to enjoy it."  He mused bringing his head very close to the human's upturned butt.  His gaze traveled over the curve of the spine, over those fabulous cheeks, then down the hairy calves and thighs.  "I don't like all your hair."  
Tobias trembled at the voice softly booming across the hoard chamber, landing sweetly in his left ear. His wife always whispered in his left ear, delighting in how it made shivers run up his spine. This was a much different voice and place and time and face, but all the same...the Dragon King speaking to him like this made that warmth he felt grow stronger.

What would he tell his wife, if he even managed to get out of this?! How would he explained why he was gone, and why he was naked, and...the reason that being with her would never feel quite the same?! But his thoughts returned to the moment at this beast's intimacy, criticizing his hirsute body. It was the body of a man, what did this king of dragons want, exactly? He couldn't help what nature gave him, no more than this dragon could. Just...just what did he mean by that?
The King narrowed his eyes as if he could read the human's thoughts.  "Your family will never know you're missing," he stated before he let out a large, thick puff of smoke in front of the human.  The smoke swirled around while blue, white, and green magic sparks danced around.  In time the smoke formed a perfect copy of the human complete with the clothes the logger had been wearing at the time of his capture.  "Go home to your family," the King told the magic copy.  "Tell no one what you saw here."  The copy nodded then walked away to serve his King. 

"Now, no one will know you're missing." He laughed before he picked up tall, narrow, gold candle holder and held it up to the human.  "What do you want to do with this?"  He asked as he waved the holder in front of the human's face. 
The Fates themselves seemed to be mocking Tobias. Without even a strain of effort, this king of dragons molded a twin of his captive out of nothing more than smoke and imagination. What meaning did life hold? What purpose was there in trying to shape his own identity, when a twin of it could be created purely out of convenience? And why didn't he just take the twin for his own?! What was even the difference?!

And now, the candle holder sat in the Dragon King's claw. The tone of that question, the way he waved it, this had to be a test. And the lewd remark from earlier had now thrice made its terror known to him. But...but he didn't have a choice.

"I..." Anxiety filled him at daring to speak, worrying that he would offend his captor. Think, think...he was a king, right? Dragon or not, all kings sought reverence. "I want to shove it up my ass, My Liege. If it would please you."

And so he embraced the shame that seemed to close in on him all the while. Life just wasn't fair, sometimes.
"You want to know why I sent the creation to your family instead of keeping it for myself and letting you go," the King smirked as he sat back on his back haunches.  "Humans can't tell the difference between a copy and the original.  A copy wouldn't satisfy my needs at all but the original.  I can do a lot with that." 

He sat the holder in front of the human's right hand.  "You're good at passing my tests.  I prefer to be called King instead of Liege but I'll let this one slide since you are still learning your place.  Now try it and do what you want with it.  Give me a good show.  It's been centuries since I saw a good show."  In fact, the last time he watched humans debased themselves in such a way was before the Fall of Rome.  He missed those Romans so much - they were such a wonderful source of entertainment.
Tobias couldn't challenge him. For all he knew, this King was perfectly correct about that 'copy', that blasphemous fake. Also, could this dragon read his thoughts?! Did he intend to press hopelessness upon him until his spine broke?! But he couldn't idly panic about things beyond his control, he was being addressed.

"I-I'll remember that, My King. Y-Yes. I'll...I'll just..."

Dissonance ran up his spine once more. The deep and burning mortification, this desire to be buried under the earth rather than be pulling his own underwear down and spreading his generous cheeks to insert what had to be a priceless candle holder into himself...it came head to head with that same bizarre and cloying warmth. Being so vulnerable before his King...he actually thought that, hell's bells...his newly freed dick started to lengthen and swell. And the pain that now spread from his rear end only seemed to make this warmth swell into a slightly mind-numbing heat.
"Your thoughts are too loud, little human," the King chuckled as he placed one scaly, crawled hand on the human's back.  "You have a strong spine that I'm sure wouldn't mind being pressed upon but I have no intention of breaking you.  I'll have you know that I don't break my toys.  I treat them with great care.  Humans on the ones that have no respect.  They dispose of whatever they don't want or are bored of.  As you can see, I like to collect and keep." 

"Insert it slowly, little human," the King ordered carefully watching the candle holder disappear.  "And tell me how it feels.  I want to hear your explain every sensation."  He glanced at the straight holder then clicked his tongue.  "I should have chosen a more ornate one - one with jewels and various width.  I'll let you choose next time." 

He watched the human for a few moments before he lifted up his hand.  "I don't like that position anymore.  Get on your knees and spread them wide." 
Loud thoughts? Then this king of dragons knew all about his intent to escape. And he would be able to detect even the slightest move toward it. This...this was well and truly hopeless, then...

Tears started to well up and fall from his eyes as both pain and misery blossomed within him. This scaled claw on his back, mocking him for living the way he was taught, even saying that Tobias should choose his method of humiliation in the future. All of it made his chest heave in grief as he repositioned himself, feeling the gilded holder still inside him twist and stretch him out as if it were made of fire, to debase himself in just the way his King liked.

How could his rear take all this abuse and not have him pass out? Cold metal met hot and flushed flesh with resistance but not full inertia. He could push it even deeper...and he knew he had to. Tobias suppressed the urge to scream as the pain became nearly unbearable. So much pain...and yet it bizarrely made part of him feel good. So hot, so much attention to his fat butt, this alien attention had two distinct effects on the simple logger and family man.
"All human have loud thoughts from time to time but right now yours scream at me," the King admitted as he watched the manly man sodomize himself.  "You're thinking about escaping or at least you thought about escaping.  I'll let you in on one of my secrets.  You'll never escape.  This land, my land, the magic is very strong, very old, stronger than only a select few, and you little human, aren't magical at all.  You'll get lost the moment you step out of the cave.  You'll always end up here."  He chuckled as he watched the human's reaction to the news. 

The King used his tail tip to wipe away Tobias' tears while he kept his eyes trained on the man's ass.  The reposition made it much easier to see the human's hard, thick, long dick and just how much he enjoyed this.  His mind might object to this but his body seemed to enjoy it a great deal.  "You like having something in your ass.  The pain at the stretch but the pleasure it brings as well." 

"I want to you sit down," the King ordered when the human stopped pushing the stick into himself.  There was still a few inches hanging out of the hole but the human must have reached the point where he could no longer push the foreign object inside himself.  "Let the base of the holder touch your rim." 
The description of how the King's enchanted land would forbid his escape made no difference to Tobias. Even the idea of escaping seemed laughable, with how easily he crumbled and started shoving something up his bottom. He was deathly afraid of his captor, even as the dragon wiped his tears in a confusing display of affection. He didn't want to never see his family again, but he also didn't want to die. The pain of sodomy paled in comparison to the pain of having his life cut short in such an eldritch manner.

Tobias heard his King echo the thoughts of shameful pleasure he had. Nothing was secret for him. The very bottom of the darkness of his heart was like the bottom of a puddle on cobblestone. But...but it was all so...insane. This was insane. He liked having this candle holder inside him, and that was unthinkably insane where he came from. But his King told him it was fine. Maybe...maybe he shouldn't fight it, if only to keep him from breaking himself.

He heard the command to sit on the holder. Tobias exhaled with a trembling voice and a body slick with sweat, both from exertion and from the warm heat of his King's breath so close to him. And so he did as he was told. Slowly, carefully...let gravity do the work. Pain was trivial, he had to let his perversion guide him. It was the only way. Let it feel like something more sophisticated than raw pain and shame, until...

Until his bottom met cold gold, with no womanly hand to hold. 
The King moaned happily as his eyes rolled back in a head.  This little human brought him so much pleasure with his show.  Words couldn't describe just how much the King enjoyed watching the human take his riches.  He would forever remember the sight of the human's face, the smell of sweat, and the tremble of the human.  "That was amazing, little human.  You have no idea just how much I enjoyed that."

He stopped for a moment and just stared at the human's flesh against all his treasures.  The contrast between the human's skin against the glittering radiance of his hoard.  "Next time you will explain to me in great detail how it feels.  You will tell me what you're thinking, what your body is feeling.  You will in your own words, describe your debasement as you sodomize yourself.  Do you understand, little human?" 
The rolling, serpentine eyes and that full-fanged grin ran chills up his spine. But that voice did the same, in a much more shameful manner...he actually made this king of dragons moan! Tobias seemed fated to experience pain and pleasure in equal measure, in both body and soul. But if it pleased his King, then that was what he had to do.

"Yes, my King." Tobias managed to calm himself, feeling his ass finally start to relax around the holder. He could breathe more easily, his limbs shook a little less. "What would you have me do next?"
"Stand up, and show me your ass," the King ordered loving the fact that his little human asked what he could do next to please his King.  "I want to see how your body took my treasure." 

He stroked his hand over the human's body, ruffling the human's hair with a gentle claw.  "While you stand, I want you to tell me exactly what's happening with your body.  How the treasure moves inside you and what your body begs for." 
"I-I, ah..." Tobias couldn't describe how this particular task made him feel. But he did realize that he was deliberately flattening his accent in order to not sound ignorant. He stood up and turned around.

"I feel the candle holder...I feel it tryin' to force its way out. My body is tryin' to reject it. But I'm holding it in there, because you didn't tell me to take it out. So it's...stretching me out, making my ass clench around it. But it doesn't hurt so much now. I..." His voice warbled as he spoke what he realized. "I have this entire holder inside of me, and it's hurtin' me less and less. And you're watching me with it all up in there. It...it's the oddest feelin' I've ever had. I feel dizzy. I wish you wouldn't stare at me like that, but I know you'll do what you want, my King. No matter...no matter how much I wish you wouldn't do this, I have to obey you."

Tobias paused to collect his thoughts. "It...it keeps movin'. It pushes itself out, and I have to push it back in. S-Sometimes with my own hand..." He did just that, in that moment. "I didn't even think about doin' it, I just did it. I-It's moving in and out of me, a-and..." Tobias felt his erection grow even more turgid. "A-And it feels...good..."
The King purred in happiness at the human's words.  He thought this human would be a challenge would fight every order he gave but so far, Tobias had been a good little human.  He obeyed easily and his body was very responsive.  Like how he pushed the holder back into himself when it slipped out a bit.  He watched Tobias push the holder back into himself a few times struggling to keep the treasure inside himself just to please his King.  "Your descriptions are noise to my ears.  I can see how it stretches you, not a lot but enough for you to feel it.  I like that you know you must obey me.  You should have a reward, little human." 

He tapped a finger against his chin for a few moments trying to figure out what he wanted his human to do next.  He seemed to be struggling with the holder - the long, slim object just didn't want to stay.  It was smooth without any kind of decoration to help him grip.  "How much trouble are you having keeping it inside?  You seem to be struggling more than you should be." 
"I-I'm not sure what you mean, my King. My ass feels like it's on fire with this thing. O-Or at least it did." Tobias felt nervous at the mention of 'noise' to his King's ears. What part didn't he like? Or was the meaning of it simply beyond him?

"M-My body...it's not used to this. It keeps tryin' to push it out, like I'm gonna soil myself. It's just...a natural response, my King. I'll keep it in so long as you tell me. M-Maybe my body will get used to it, a-and then I won't have to sh--" Tobias stopped himself as he realized what he was saying. Even the notion of doing that was charged with implications that he couldn't begin to explain. But he was never told to stop, and he was tempting the wrath of the Dragon King. "--I won't have to shove it back in there. U-Unless you want me to do that, my King."
"The word you human use when a sound pleases them is 'noise' correct?  Because the descriptions pleased me," the King smirked as he watched the human play with the toy inside him.  "Your ass hurts right now?  You want it out?" 

He narrowed his eyes and scowled up his lips.  He didn't like that his human wanted the treasure out of him.  He looked at this human and the wide base of the candle holder.  He pressed the base against Tobias' ass before he used just enough pressure to get the human to move.  "I don't like how your body is trying to force this out.  You will find something better," the King explained as he guided the human by the ass to a passageway at the back of the cave.  "This is an enormous cave system that travels the length of the mountains.  This is just one of the many open spaces where I keep my treasures.  This is my random junk room but I'm taking you to another.  I'm sure you'll find something there." 
"Noise is...irritating sound, my King. Music is pleasant sound, I suppose. I wouldn't know, I haven't heard much of it. B-But that is what people say."

But Tobias said nothing more as he was prodded along at the butt to follow his King. All these events in the span of a few minutes, and he was so readily submitting to it...he must have gone insane. That had to be it. The stress of being kidnapped by a king of dragons rendered him next to mindless. The sprawling rooms of piled and spilling treasures drove it home all the harder that Tobias was considered one of the Dragon King's possessions, not unlike the very candle holder that still squirmed inside him. As he walked...the pressure inside him was still lessening. Soon enough, the pain he felt would be almost ignorable. It was like his ass was actually meant to have something...inside...

Yes, he was insane. Well, at least he knew. But Tobias remembered that his King told him to pick an instrument of his choice this time, and anxiety swelled in him in a way that was becoming depressingly familiar. How was he supposed to choose something to stick inside himself, even if he was deranged enough to like it?
"Music, I'll have to remember that term," the King spoke mostly to himself.  "The expression is 'music to the ears'?"  He asked Tobias as they walked down the passageway. 

The King noticed how Tobias moved with the treasure inside him - a slight bit of a waddle like a duck but he was trying to hide it from the King.  He guided Tobias passed his coin room full to the brim with coins that humans gifted to him throughout the years.  Nothing in this room would do and they continue through it.  The silk room was next but again, there was nothing for the King to use right now.  Perhaps he would make Tobias a bed from the silks but that wasn't his focus now. 

The weapons room was next and while a sword hilt would fit nicely into Tobias' hole, the pointy end would be a problem.  He would visit this room again later if he needed to punish the human.  He noticed he didn't need to put as much pressure on the base of the holder to keep it inside. 

"Is it getting easier for you?"  He asked as he stopped in the middle of the last cave.  This one had shelved like walls that displayed various small objects.  The only common factor among the objects were they were covered in jewels.  There was no rhyme or reason to the shapes and sizes of the objects, short and fat, long and slim, short and slim, long and fat, straight, curved, and balled.   All stood on their own. 

"All of your toys will come from this room," the King announced.  "I want you to choose at least three different treasures.  They will replace the treasure in your ass." 
Tobias felt split in twain, and not because of the foreign object inside of him. The introduction to such lavish treasures made this seem like he was an adventurer having sneaked past a dragon to claim his valuables, rather than a sex slave of said dragon. His idea of his King kept changing, that must have been why he was acting nothing like he used to. He had to keep learning, it was the only way to keep up. Three treasures...at least three, how could he choose even one?! Because he had to...

Selfishness warred with self-preservation, all tinged with fear. Tobias could choose a thin and slender object that would hurt the least, but the Dragon King would get bored with that and punish him for holding out on his captor. A big and fat one would made a good impression, both figuratively and literally, but the damage done to his ass would be disastrous. He couldn't adjust to such shapes and riches so quickly...but as he thought this, the solution made itself clear to him. It was like he told his sons when they wanted to start sawing down giant trees: "Just work your way up to it."

A gorgeous, silver oil lamp embedded with red and blue gemstones of some names beyond Tobias sat on the third shelf from the floor. It was shorter, but it would stretch him out for bigger things in a subtle way. He never thought he would even hold something this valuable, let alone...do something like that with it. His King really didn't care, it seemed. Second, a jet black walking cane made from some mineral leaned in the corner. It was...he couldn't believe he was thinking about this: it was thicker than the candle holder by a bit and longer by a lot. Third, the very top of the shelf displayed a...string of balls? But they were clearly large balls, by the sight of them. The purpose of the trinket was lost on him, but Tobias was sure the Dragon King would like to see him use it. He picked the first two well enough, but...

"My King, I can't reach that string of balls up there."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,786 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,095 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,694 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,213 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,147 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,073 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8