Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"You want to be inside me?" He asked because no one before ever wated that. Past lovers wanted the bragging rights of being the King's mate. "I would like to experience that but in this form, it's impossible. I would like to try as Darius."

He looked over his mate then added. "Once you've given birth. We can experiment with positions."

He sped up then slowed down his strokes knowing Tobias got more pleasure when he mixed it up a bit. "You enjoy this cherished?"
"Heh heh, yeah...it's teasing me," answered Tobias. "It's very 'you' to do that. I don't want it hard and fast until I'm ready to cl-aaah...climax." Speak of the devil, that climax wouldn't be far off with how devoted his King was to making him feel good.

"I'm surprised no one wanted to fuck your human form, though," he continued. "In fact, I don't buy it. I bet they were too scared to ask you. I know I'd like the chance to fill your 'warren' and let you know exactly the kind of pleasure you've given me. It'll bring us closer together." He felt himself blush, but not for long. The blood in his cheeks drained quickly to flow down to his tumescence.

The weight on his body felt like an extension of his King, in a way...his milk-fattened tits getting closer to being as big as his head; his twin buttocks getting just fat enough to stay firm while they spread and grew; his belly. His subtly squirming and ever-expanding middle. The heavier it all got, the less and less he'd be able to talk just from sheer sexual stimulation. It was convenient how his King could hear loud thoughts, since that would be all they'd have coming up.
"I like bringing you pleasure and you don't like to rush," he answered as he felt Tobias' balls fill with seed. "You're close now. I can feel it."

He never thought his mates would be to scared to ask for anything from him. "Why would the be scared to ask? I like giving pleasure."

He petted every part of Tobias he could loving every bit of skin.
He'd have to answer that question later. He felt pressure building in his crotch, even in places around it. Then his whole body seemed to tense up. Being so ridiculously pregnant just magnified everything he felt, especially when he spied a little hand or foot or tail sleepily nudging the surface of his skin. His King was touching him all over, groping him, licking and tasting him, breathing hot air on his neck and putting just enough weight on him to feel how Tobias' body rose and fell with each panting breath. His inhales got shorter. Shallower.

Until he stopped breathing for just...one...moment!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhh...ah...ahhhhh!!" He felt every twitch of his cock as it shot out the white stuff. Biologically useless, but practically promising. He could already imagine his own semen dripping out of Darius' bottom as he started to come back down. One day, when everything was calmer and they met their children...yes, they could do just about whatever they wanted.

He needed to answer a question? Oh, right, that thing. "You're a beautiful lover, my King, but yer also intimidatin'. A legend of sex and war and family. I imagine your lovers wanted to keep you close, so they didn't want to make it awkward. Little episodes like that might not seem like something to worry about, but they can lead to couples drifting apart. Like how Ardashir broke up wi--" He realized what he was saying and wasn't sure if it was worth finishing. A callous assumption crossed his mind earlier today with that book, but it seemed to make sense to him with how they interacted. They just weren't that compatible. "Sorry, I don't know why I thought that."
The King continued to stroke Tobias through his orgasm and waited until the man was settled before he removed his hand.  He held the signs of his mate's pleasure in his palm and smiled.  "So they didn't ask because they thought I might take offense?"  He wasn't too sure of that but if Tobias thought it was possible, he would agree. 

"You are so gorgeous when you climax," he kissed Tobias' cheek.  "I'm glad I can see how your cheeks turn a lovely shade of pink when you do and your lips turn this lustful red.  I couldn't see that with the beard but I can now." 
Tobias made a false kiss toward his King. "I never gave a second thought to my lips, but it's nice to be appreciated!" He followed up with a real kiss on the dragon's snout. He spied the sticky semen on his King's hand and wondered why he hadn't wiped it off. He just held it there. Was he planning something?

In any case, he had to wrap up the little discussion before it dragged on too long. "Just like I said: as beautiful and caring as you are, you're also a huge dragon and a King. Little humans like me get intimidated by people bigger than us, and people in authority. It's, how you say, irrational an' all that. So it makes sense. I'm not saying that's exactly what happened, but the idea of not a single lover of yours wanting to fuck you just doesn't seem right. Maybe some of them dropped hints, and My Beloved just never noticed." That seemed very likely, actually.

He placed a hand over his King's chest, wondering if he'd feel a heartbeat. Draconic anatomy was hardly his specialty, to say the least. But he just enjoyed touching him, so it didn't matter much.
The King curled his lower lip outward in what on a human would be called a pouty face.  "I don't like that idea," he grumbled as he blew out a breath.  "I am not a cruel beast.  I understand my size is quite useful in a fight and my position among the dragons is secure.  My lovers shouldn't be worried about anything.  I would give them the world if they wanted." 

The King let out a little purr before he eased Tobias' hand a bit further down his chest closer to his belly.  "My heart is here," he stated then moved the human hand up and to the left, "one set of lungs here.  The other directly across." 

"Do you want to know what I'm going to do with this?"  He asked as he held up his semen covered hand. 
Tobias contemplated his own seed in his King's hand. He had no idea what could be done with it, but maybe he just wasn't imaginative enough. He drank his mate's seed before, but this seemed like a different setup for who-even-knew-what. He felt a little dim, just for a moment. "It wouldn't matter how kind you were to some people, my King. Human fear doesn't follow obvious lines of logic, I feel. Or if I'm wrong, then it's still up to the fearful themself to overcome it." He tapped fingers to the upbeat of his King's heartbeat. Like a ticking clock. "It's a sorry fate, but it's a fate we can't avoid."

He didn't want to ask the pressing question until he figured something out about it. Call it pride or stubbornness, but an anxious need for that insight vexed him. Semen in the hand...clear to see, free to use...slick and sticky...salty...virile, very virile.

Maybe there were dozens of things that could be done with it. He gave up. "Please show me, my King. Don't even describe it, just show me what you're gonna do with it."
The King smirked down at his human mate now that the man said he didn't have to explain, he just had to do.  "You're going to like it, I promise," it was all the explanation he gave before he brought his hand low and touched his mate's butt.  He quickly chanted some magical words that made Tobias' semen glow. 

He pressed his hand against the skin and watched as gold and silver flowed from his hand into Tobias' body.  "You should start feeling something very soon, cherished.  Especially in the groin area."  He teased. 
Tobias asked for a surprise, and it seemed he was going to get more than for what he bargained. He felt warm already, like his lower body was back in the hot spring. But from the inside. "I've heard of being rubbed with oils to make your body warmer. I guess that's the same thing here...? My skin's tingling now. It's like my crotch is dipped in hot...water...?!"

He knew the feeling of getting an erection very quickly. It happened so many times that he never even noticed it anymore. Yet it almost perfectly described the slithering feeling he got as his cock seemed to climb out of its base and...he couldn't see it, but he could feel how it moved against his belly. Long and thick! Longer...and thicker? It had to be, just noticeably so. He wasn't hard, but his shaft was starting to genuinely feel like the snake that men would kill to have. His scrotum felt stretched, too, but not before it seemed to billow out in its own right. Two weights seemed to form under him - weight he previously ignored until they got heavier - and swelled until his balls felt like a pair of small oranges resting under the snake.

He reached under his stomach - a task easier said than done - to feel his transformed organs. His cock had a heft to it, like he could use it to weigh something down if he so chose. His sac was full and easily filled his large hand. And the skin stretched over both was just tight enough to make them noticeably more sensitive. Just grazing the head made him shudder all over.

"Fuck..." Not an elegant expression, but it was suitably vague. "You know this means Darius will have to fit all this between those cheeks, right? I hope you'll be ready when the time comes."
"And you realized that I want to feel of that as Darius," the King smiled before he shifted into his human form.  He leaned back against the headboard and brought Tobias with him so the very pregnant man rested against his chest.  "I am more than ready for you."

Darius' own hand found the sensitive head and slowly played with the thick flesh.  "I wanted to make sure you could find pleasure with yourself in your current state.  I noticed it was very difficult for you to reach around your belly and chest and used a bit of magic to make it easier.  Do you like it?" 
"Uh..." Tobias couldn't be flippant while his lover was playing with his cock. Bittersweet memories of that game they played returned to make it clear how much his King knew how to please a man. "Yes, my King. I enjoy it very, very...much. My King is clever and wise. And he is ambitious."

Tobias let his hands roam his stomach, letting Darius tend to his enhanced tools of love. The sight and feel of it growing and growing fit into his mind with surprising ease more and more. The bigger it got, the more he wanted it to be bigger. The round and heavy shape seemed synonymous with sex itself. And the way his breasts started to leak milk as he thought about all this made the perfect punctuation. How could he resist getting pregnant by the King of Dragons?

The answer was clear: he never did. And he never would.
Darius rolled Tobias' heavy balls lovingly and tenderly with a slight chuckle.  "While I do love you hearing you call me your King, I am your lover as well."  He kissed Tobias' cheek for good measure with that.  "I would like you to use 'My King' if we are in the presence of others but for the bedroom, I would like you to think call me something else.  Maybe something that's got a hint of eroticism?" 

His other hand found Tobias' cock and together they worked on each part of Tobias.  "Do you think we could get your shaft to leak like your breasts?"  He challenged in a very teasing way.  "Would you like that, cherished?  Leaking all over then have me clean you up?"
"A-Ah..." Tobias started to subtly resent how easily his K--his lover could tease him into speechlessness. He'd have to pay him back for that. Render the cocksure dragon into lust-addled babbling. But for now, he could at least try and find a suitable pet name. He looked around the room for inspiration: trinkets and relics and other treasures along the borders around them...all while he played with himself and the being in question shamelessly played with him.

"My treasured," Tobias decided. "Along with how I am your cherished. You have many treasures here, and I came to possess them with you. With you being the best of them all. And since I've had certain 'treasures' bring me to climax before...I think it's only right that I call you that."
"Treasured and cherished," Darius repeated the words a few times before he nodded, "I like the sound of that.  It makes us a great pair."  He smiled as he continued to play with his lover's body.  "You are my most important treasure, my mate, and so much more."  He kissed Tobias' temple as he supported his mate's massive weight.  He felt Tobias' breasts swell again and more milk flowed out the nipple.  "Do you want me to clean you up?" 
Tobias kissed Darius' cheek in turn, then he lifted his tits as if putting them on display as milk gently flowed from them. "It'd be odd for you not to do it, honestly. Until the whelps are born, all of this milk is for you, my treasured."

He nuzzled against his King's soft neck. "I'm glad you like the name. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy when I say it..."
Darius slid his hands under Tobias' massive breast feeling the full weight of the milk filled skin.  "When your back starts to ache, let me know.  I'll give you a long, gentle back massage."  He wrapped his lips around the large nipple and gently sucked.  He used his fingers on the other nipple, pinching, teasing, pulling gently to make sure both knew they had his attention. 
Tobias felt a few of their children inside him move as their father started to drink from him. He imagined what it may be like for the little guys to come up to him and drink before they got big and strong. So many of them, too: he'd probably have to suckle them for days on end. They could do it while he slept, though, so it wasn't too demanding. He looked at his treasured, already enjoying the milk of the man he bred and claimed for a second time; he made something so nurturing into something so sexual just by doing what a babe would do. With some extra stimulation thrown in. The bed sheets wouldn't get stained with his mate teasing the milk out and drinking it, so it was practical as well.

It made complete sense, and yet it felt so naughty. Tobias shut his eyes and just let it wash over him. Letting his hardening cock stick up against his burgeoning belly and planting quick kisses on his King's neck.
Darius switched breasts drinking from the other until he was sure both were given ample attention.  He pulled his mouth away then rolled his tongue around the hardened nipple.  "Do you know how sweet your milk is?"  He asked with a smirk.  "I have tasted some of the best wines in the world but you are the sweetest.  I want to drink you dry just to watch your breasts fill up again." 
"I say do it, treasured," goaded Tobias. "Show me how much you can drink from me in one day. I want to see how much I can make for you."

Tobias' cock couldn't twitch so much as jerk now. But that was exactly what it did at the thought of his mate drinking from him all day long. He could rub all over Darius' body all the while, too. "Unless you have a better idea, of course."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,058 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,543 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,196 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,106 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,025 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8