Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"I always have ideas, cherished," Darius stated as he played with the massive breasts, "but I'm not sure I like them better than drinking from you."  He purred before his mouth found Tobias' breast again and this time he truly suckled from the man.  He drank like he wanted to drain Tobias of his milk and watch the glorious breasts plump back up and perhaps even get bigger. 

While he drank, he made sure Tobias was also pleased.  He stroked the human's hard cock trying to make it weep as much as the breasts. 
Tobias started to wonder if he would have an orgasm for every whelp and egg in his belly at this rate. His treasured King was deliriously in love with giving him constant pleasure, and Tobias was well aware that he was spoiled beyond recognition. But he was also in love with pleasing his mate...he liked taking something and giving something in return. It was true in the forest. It's still true in the caves.

He softly stroked Darius' neck as milk was sucked out and replenished and sucked out again. Every sound of swallowing from his treasured was visceral and resonant, sending shivers down his spine. He had to make a good choice for how to return the loving and flesh-hungry attention he was getting. Perhaps...perhaps less was more here.

With every suck his King made to drink from him, Tobias rocked his heavy body into him just a bit. Closer to his mouth. When he drank, he pulled away. He made sure his husband could feel his extravagantly fattened and gravid body shaking and squishing against him every time milk was drawn. He could feel his muscles working to move all of him; careful not to undo the rebuilding from the workout earlier, he urged his King to suck more slowly and generously before drinking larger and sweeter portions of the milk meant for dragons' children.
"You are my most beloved treasure," Darius whispered into Tobias' ear when he lifted his head for a moment.  "I know I have said it before but it bears repeating."  He lifted his hand and traced the back over the human's cheek.  "You are so very important to me.  I don't even know how to explain that." He was so in love with this man and after so much time without a companion, without a mate, he found it impossible to express himself with words.  Normally, he was so eloquent but with Tobias so close and so full of the next generations, his tongue just couldn't come up with the words. 

"Are you pleased, cherished?" 
"No need for fancy explanations," offered Tobias. "You prove how much you love me with everything you do. And I strive to do the same." He took the hand that stroked his and gently rubbed circles with his thumb along the wrist. "I am deliriously pleased. You make me happy in ways I didn't think could happen. I just hope one day that more humans like me can even know a fraction of this joy. I guess...yeah. I don't have words for how important you are to me, either."

He shifted a little and felt a very familiar sensation. "Oof!" His belly swelled a little in every direction as yet another growth spurt set in. More of the seed must have settled and made life inside him. These moments of gaining weight and size were becoming less subtle. "I think how big I'm getting is a clear enough indication of how fond you are of me!"
Darius opened his mouth to say something about how big Tobias was now when a undeniable sound of a stomach growling filled the room.  "Was that you or me?"  He asked with a chuckle.  "Because if you are, I will carry you around.  Maybe we could find something for you to wear - some warm socks or slippers?" 
"I'd say you had enough already from yours truly, treasured. We can find some nice boots for crunching in the snow." Tobias snorted and nudged his King. "Maybe if someone didn't burn up my clothes, I'd have a good pair of boots already. Not that they'd fit me for long with my feet swelling up." He wiggled his toes at the thought. They felt fine so far, but who even knew what was to happen.

Then something occurred to him. "When we first met, you were wearing boots. You wouldn't have those lying around somewhere, would you?"
"They're by the opening.  I tend to leave them there so if I have to go out as a human, I remember to put on clothes,"  he answered. 
"...Would you mind if I tried the boots on?" Tobias flexed his ankles. "You never know. It would make things simpler. And I kinda like the idea of wearing something you wore. But they're your clothes, treasured, so of course it's up to you."
"No I'll go get them.  I only wear them when I go out in human form to address someone," Darius answered before he slowly eased himself off the bed.  He slid his arms under Tobias' huge form and lifted him with ease.  "Come cherished, let's get you some shoes and then some clothes.  They might not be more then long pieces of clothe but at least it'll be something." 
"Well, I mean..." Tobias considered stating the obvious before he realized it wasn't so obvious. "Wait, never mind. Having clothes tailored would be a waste with how much I'm growing."

He nudged his mate's left nipple as he was carried out of the room. "You looked damned good in those clothes, by the way. I don't think I mentioned it, but I probably would have tried to cozy up to you if the situation were different." Then he thought of what his fellow villagers would have thought. "Probably."
"We could make you some long flowing robes," Darius suggested as he carried Tobias around, "or make a toga out of some of the softest fabrics I have.  Oh you would have approached me?"  He smiled down at the man in his arms.  "I wouldn't have minded seeing you on all fours in the middle of the forest then mounting you from behind." 
Tobias gulped. Not just flirting, but bearing his ass for a complete stranger..."Even if that were the case, I probably would have lost my clothes anyway."

He considered wearing a robe versus a toga. Both had their advantages, certainly. But both had peculiar qualities to them that could become a nuisance later. Tobias wasn't going to get anywhere thinking like this. No, he needed as much information as possible before making a good decision.

"What's a toga?"
"Togas were popular among Roman prostitutes," Darius explained with a smile, "a knot was made in a very large bolt of fabric at the shoulder while the rest of the fabric laid over the rest of the body.  One breast would be uncovered but you're not a prostitute so if you want, both could be covered." 

He carried Tobias to the mouth of the cave where a pair of warm boots sat next to a shirt and pants.  "I can set you down if you want to try them on." 
"Sure, I'll just slide on into these." Tobias let his feet bear the weight of his ever-growing body again before slipping his feet into the pair. They were soft and a little fuzzy, probably lined with wool or cotton. The outside was sturdy, like good boots should be. He just hoped walking around with how heavy and bouncing his belly was and would soon be more so didn't wear out the soles.

"Nice!" Tobias wasn't sure what to say: he never was too opinionated on clothing. But these were fine. Now he considered the prospect of a toga. The description seemed a little bizarre, and the fact it was a garb for men and women of the night had implications that were a little too complex to discern. 

"Maybe I'll just try a toga on and see how I like it." He didn't see any other way to handle it.
"Now your feet will be warm," Darius giggled before he wrapped his arms around Tobias' hips just under the massive belly.  His lover was so large that his fingers couldn't touch but he still liked holding his lover like this.  "If your feet get too swollen, I'm sure I can find something else." 

He picked up the pregnant man again and carried him toward the silk room.  "We can make a toga with silk fabric.  I'll show you how to tie the clothe so it'll cover you." 
"I just hope you can find enough cloth," commented Tobias. But he supposed if worse came to worst, his King could assume his true form and let Tobias cuddle up to him. It didn't matter too much.
"I'm sure we'll find something for you," Darius said as they made the way to the clothe room.  "Just imagine the feel of loose silk all around your body.  Plus it's an easy off garment so if you decide you don't want it, a few untied knots and you're naked again."
"I see..." Tobias was surprised at the pale spectrum of colors available to him. He guessed if it were an ancient cloth that it would probably be a simple color. Nothing too vaguely labeled or too subtle. He wondered about the forest green robe he picked earlier and thought about whether or not he should get something similar for a toga.

He felt his treasured rubbing him all over as he pondered. Not even thinking about it, Tobias started pressing into his King's touch and nonverbally encouraging him to do it more. Hmm...his erection grew stiff as he considered something. All green clothing would get boring. But it did remind him of the quiet majesty of forests: the sort of mystery and wanderlust that came from getting lost under the canopy and not even caring too much. That was his world. And then it hit him: but what about his mate's?

He picked up a midnight black sheet of silk, feeling how delicate and yet strong it was. Something about such a dark color made him shiver at running his fingers down the fabric; he supposed it might be association to the man he married and the color he saw the most when they consummated for the first time. And the second time. And the third.

Yes, it made perfect sense, actually.
Darius watched his mate marvel at the black fabric with a slight smile spreading across his face.  He forgot just how unique some of his hoard could be to new eyes.  He approached his mate then took one corner of the long sheet and brought it around Tobias' back.  "You can tie the corners together and still have a bunch left in case you grown bigger." 
Tobias didn't quite realize it until now, but he had some mixed feelings about being treated like a pregnant bride. It was by his treasured King, so it was great and made sense, but he wasn't sure how to feel 'manly' in the same instance. Confidence wasn't an issue: he felt powerful being pregnant with however many whelps and eggs, yet still being strong and sane enough to direct his own fate. His voice wasn't an issue either: he sounded even more authoritative and proud than he did before. He was still muscular, bold, competitive, hairy in some places, and certainly horny. Yet he also felt weak and heavy in many senses of the words, looking to his mate more and more for guidance and support. None of this was bad, it was just...hard to define.

But he openly smiled and giggled a bit at his treasured doting on him, even now with something so simple as helping him put on this 'toga' thing. Tobias loved him so much, and he was so loved in return... Maybe he'd make sense of it after he gave birth. Whatever the case really was, worrying about how to present himself was more than a little silly right now.

He felt his treasured tie the knot firm while leaving fabric to billow below the round and overzealously jutting ball of stomach. Feeling vain and deciding not to fight it, he looked in a mirror. He certainly didn't look feminine, apart from the freed breast that sat peaceably on the midnight globe. He looked like a very fit yet very, very fat man in a sense. No, he looked like an extremely pregnant man. And just a bit of the fabric rode up before his very eyes as a small growth spurt expanded his belly out and up, pushing his tits higher. He chuckled and put his hands on his hips. "Romans looked like this, huh? Not bad."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,058 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,546 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,199 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,109 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,026 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8