Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
King watched his playmate's hole stretch and offered a bit of magic to help Tobias achieve his goals.  He didn't want to ruin his playmate and his magic was so powerful.  he rarely had a chance to use it lately but now was a wonderful time.  He licked his toy's nipples playing with them as he held his playmate's trembling body at the waist.  He flicked and teased, rolled and pulled Tobias' nipple with is tongue while he used one had to help him balance as his toy sank down on the twin cocks. 

He watched his human's body stretch and contort to fit the massive girth inside his hole.  He rubbed his thumb against Tobias' belly closing his eyes and purring as he felt his cocks under that tight flesh.  He could feel his tips poking out close to Tobias' hips.  If not for his magic, his little human's hip would be shattered and his internal organs destroyed.  "You need to feel more than just the tips," he reasoned as he helped ease his toy down his lengths. 

He watched Tobias slid down his twin lengths the heads seeming to push and rearrange the organs.  "You are doing so well," he cooed as Tobias slowly took more and more of his organs. 
Faintly, very faintly, Tobias recalled a dispute he had with the father of another logging family. He couldn't recall exactly what the problem was, but the exchange ended with the other man shouting "Sit on it!" and stomping away. A manly man doing that sort of thing, even the notion of it, was a crude and outrageous insult. But now he was doing exactly that, with a dragon from whom he held no secrets. Two colossal, ribbed, ebony erections distorted him from the inside out, and the pain he bore to seek untold pleasure was already paying off.

His tiny human body couldn't possibly store all this erotic flesh. Both of these cocks had to be creating more space as they penetrated him deeper and deeper. And yet he felt every ridge of the rigid phalluses; every curve of the fat and perpendicular flesh; every inch of his body expanding beyond reason in order to stretch around dragon cock that he has asked to have inside him. His own choice made him tremble as much as this divine gradient of pain to pleasure, seemingly proportional to how far down gravity and magic and sheer willpower compelled him to take a seat on his King's lap in this position. His eyes looked over the stomach of the Dragon King as it rose above him...he literally was a majestic creature.

All the while, this king of dragons teased his oversensitive nipples and talked dirty to him. Tobias never had to wonder if his King was enjoying himself. What he wondered was...w-was if he could handle this near volcanic force of bliss building up in him...! Not orgasmic, amazingly, but a whole-bodied experience of every cell in his body crying out in relief from sexual frustration! Nipples being pulled, the King's voice crooning so sweetly, body stretched beyond recognition, dual cock heads and shafts embedded up to his chest, and so much of them! How was he to...do anything but just sit there, now that he sat on the lap of the King?
"You've made me so happy, Tobias.". The King praised the man fully seated on his cocks. "Your body seems to enjoy being overstuffed with cock". Just to prove his point, he traced his hand down his little human's front bloated beyond all human belief. "Describe to me what you're feeling right now. I want to tell me in your own words what your body desires. Tell me what you're this thinking at this moment.". He snapped his fingers and again a canvas appeared only this time, it was directly in front of Tobias so he could watch the painting develop.

"We need to capture this moment, little human. The moment you fully submited to your King.". He flicked his tongue out at that moment making sure to lick the strained, puffy rm.
Tobias never thought the lap of his King would be so warm...oh, right, he had to say all of this. But he had to draw ragged breaths past the immense mass and pressure inside him; he was just thankful he could breathe at all in this state.

"My King is warm...very pleasant kinda warmth. I feel like I'm dreamin'. I can't look at myself like this and say it's just any ol' day." He pressed a hand to his overstuffed stomach - two ragged mountain ranges running side by side up the red-grassed land - to his chest bulging with ribbed heads and electrified with how he started tugging the clamps again. "I...I love being full of yer cocks, my King, just as you say. Stuck like a roast pig on a spit, that's what I am. There's no other way to see it. And that there paintin' yer makin' is just bizarre. N-Not in a bad way, but I can see myself with you...skewerin' me all...nngh..." Tobias felt the King's cocks twitch. "AAAH! THIS CAN'T BE REAL! BUT IT HAS TO BE, IT'S TOO DARNED PAINFUL AND TOO DARNED GOOD! nnnNGHAA!"

He had to stop, feeling winded from foolishly shouting with so much cock bloating his body. Yet when another flick of that tongue traced along his rim, Tobias's mind became foggy with lust. Words became a struggle to conceive. Whatever magic his King used to make all this happen was enough to render him speechless. He would just show what his body desired. With weak and unsteady feet, he tried to stand up and seat himself back down onto the King. But the movement nearly made him faint from the shock of his organs rearranging too quickly. He still wasn't quite ready...
"You shouldn't try and move just yet," the King warned as he placed his hands on his human's hips to keep him still. "Wait until the painting is complete then you can move.”

He moved his tongue from Tobias' ass to his nipples tugging on the hard flesh. He closed his eyes and focused on the feel of his cocks surrounded by their warm, living flesh sleeve. He could feel the human's heart beat against the tips and how his lungs struggled to inflate. "Don't panic my pet. The magic will help."
Tobias was still too breathless to give his verbal assent, but he obeyed and stayed still. Obeying definitely made him feel better. Perhaps it was the magic his King mentioned, but he felt air flowing into him a little easier. The fog muddling his thoughts cleared, but it seemed that was only so a blooming warmth bright at the sun could become another layer upon the transcendent lust and affection that propagated itself across his being.

He was a hole. His entire body was devoted to squeezing the majestic cocks inside him right now, for the sake of merely feeling them inside him. And the promises his King made were true. The painting of his impossibly swollen body became clearer and clearer, as if the canvas were becoming silvered glass. And his breathing was, miraculously, restored to him.

"...T-Thank you, my King. It's all just as you done told me. I...I want to feel your gorgeous cocks thrustin' in and out of me. Either by me bouncin' on 'em or you buckin' 'em into me, I hardly care right now. This feelin'...I'm gonna forget my own name, there's no words for it! All I know is I want more...!"

Tobias anxiously looked to the canvas. Just a little longer...
"Patience my little human," the King cooed as the painting continued, "my cocks are are quite content in their place right now." He spoke the truth even though the vibrations made Tobias shake just a bit. "You are doing so well little human. I might have trouble finding treasures to satisfy you know."

If the King knew of Tobias' existence before the logger trespassed in his forest, he would stolen the man from his bed and claimed it his right. In the short time they were the other's orbit, he felt a connection to this man.
The pulsing of the cocks within Tobias made him stifle a scream of delight, but the words troubled him nevertheless. Was he moving too fast? Going with the crazed emotion that possessed him seemed like the only option. And he certainly got rewarded for it. But he was expected to serve the king of dragons...his own pleasure was a way to serve him, but that wasn't the same as indulging wildly, was it?

And becoming complacent to these new feelings didn't sit well with him. He wanted to always feel this amazingly full and carefree. He wanted to never worry about the mundane world of loggers and royal land use regulations again. Even his wife seemed like a hazy memory with the King doting on him. All this new emotion rattled him as much as it molded him...so maybe it was like when he became a father. He was awkward at first, but he learned his role well.

The realization that his King was accommodating him, eagerly or not, left him feeling embarrassed. He tried to fit into his role too quickly, and he got confused. It took time to learn, like it took time to sink onto the shafts that defiled him so deliciously.

"I-I'm sure my King's treasures will be right joyful in me. I just got a mite greedy. I reckon...I reckon I'll calm down, and I can learn how to please yo--AAAH!--all the better for it." An irreverent tug on the clamp cut him off. "I-I know I'm not one to make demands, but please be patient with me."
"Your thoughts are too loud again, my little human," the King said as he rubbed his hand affectionately over Tobias' distended stomach.  While he enjoyed seeing his toy speared deeply on his cocks, he didn't like the doubt that radiated off his human.  "I want you enjoy the feeling of my ridges, bumps, and veins. I want your body to love the feeling of being a 'stuck pig on a spit' as you called it.  How can you enjoy those feelings if you rush?  No, my little human, you must bathe in this pleasure before you find new ones."  He thumbed Tobias' back putting just a little bit of pressure of that glorious ass.  "You haven't indulged wildly in this, Tobias.  You have only now discovered own pleasure."  

He used both hands to reach around Tobias and pulled his playmate closer to his body.  "You should never feel embarrassed or shame for what we do now."  He didn't need to read the ex-logger's mind to know there was some embarrassment there.  The man was bashfully red from the tips of his toes to the top of his head.  He understood the man needed time to realize, then accept what he wanted.  

"Look at how you play with your nipples, feel how your rim squeezes down even though it's already packed," the King offered the words with gentle honesty. "If you are greedy for me, for my treasures, then I will allow you to be greedy for the rest of your life.  That greed will be the only one I allow for you.  You nee to be patient with yourself, my little one.  You're the one that wants more and more."  To prove his point he wiped his tail around and settled the tip right next to Tobias' hole.  "What are you thinking right now, little one?"
Tobias had to shut his eyes for the sake of clarity. It seemed the only part he got right was that he was confused. Why wouldn't he be, in hindsight? Everything was happening so fast! In trying to make sense of his own desires, he ended up making them more muddled than before. Perhaps...perhaps thinking itself was the culprit.

Yes. He never thought when he made love to his wife. He just did it! This wasn't so different. Why made things more complicated than they really were? All he needed to do was listen to his King's wise words, spoken so sweetly. His chest fluttered. Such a kind King he turned out to be...thoughtful and patient, as well.

Tobias should just...trust him.

And then an absolutely devilish implication poked at his ludicrously stretched behind. No thoughts. Only actions. "I-I'm beside myself with joy at the idea of you shovin' yer tail up in me...!" No reservations. Only honesty and submission.
The King chuckled at the sight of his little human's excitement.  Whatever deity decided to send him this foolish let amazing creature, he really use send them a 'thank you' card.  He admitted he missed being worshiped and feared but Tobias more than made up for those missing years.  He narrowed his eyes at the words knowing that Tobias was far more educated than he let on.  He was smart yet sometimes he made himself sound like a fool.  After this, he wanted to work on building Tobias' confidence in language.  He was far too smart to force himself to sound like a peasant.  

"Do you want to watch my tail disappear into you?"  He asked because he knew the man liked to watch himself be debased and defiled.  "With your belly as big as it is, I know you can't see over it.  But I think you would like to watch."  
Tobias noticed the narrowed eyes of his King. But the dragon went back to teasing him with the same amused tone. It must not have been important. Tobias felt dizzy with the mind-numbing pleasure his King was giving him, and he would just do what he was told without worrying about this and that. Speaking of...

A dreadful chill shot up his spine at the mention of watching himself get impossibly filled even more, with every moment of insertion searing into his mind. Taboo. This whole experience was very taboo for him, but he found that he couldn't care much. In fact, the more he imagined it, the less taboo it felt. After all, the King himself suggested it. He actually...he actually felt himself smiling.

"Yes, my King. I would very much like to watch you sink that tail into me."
The King nodded then glanced at the painting.  He smiled at the detail of the memento - the massive stretch of Tobias' belly, the visible outline of the twin cocks, Tobias' tongue hanging off his mouth off to the side with a thick line of drool dripping from his mouth.  He snapped his fingers; the painting disappeared and swirling purple and pink smoke came up from the floor.  

When the smoke sank down, Tobias found himself staring into a mirror.  At first he could only see himself but then the image shifted so Tobias could see not only his massive, distorted belly but his stretched, puffy asshole as well.  The King wiggled the tip of his tail against Tobias' rim.  The image split again and this time, Tobias could see his ass checks parted by twin cocks.  "You will see your face, your ass, and your hole."  The King announced.  "And the mirror will hold the entire encounter so if you want to watch it again, you may."  
Tobias felt something click as he saw himself reflected thrice. Every part of him really did enjoy having this happen to him. And seeing it unfold made it so not a single detail had to be foregone in the throes of ecstasy he would feel. This greed uncoiling within him...this part of him society demanded he deny so far that he had no idea he even felt this way...every ounce of that greed was staring back at him.

The greed to not make a single decision, apart only from method of gratification. The greed to be used, because he was desirable enough for someone to use him. And the greed to please the king of dragons that was so good to him. And he could relive this moment of culmination whenever he wanted. He never had to think of anything but sex with his King ever again...

Tobias wept with relief and joy. And fierce desire had him clench around his beautiful King's cocks, ready and willing. "I am ready, my King. Please use me for your pleasure, and I will want for nothing else."
There was the Tobias the King knew existed under all the layers of what the humans forced upon him.  In less than an hour, his little human threw off all those leaden layers and allowed his true self to break free.  Tobias no longer needed to appear to be a simple logger, a man of strength but had no desires.  He cast off the simpleton's shell instead letting the King just how intelligent he truly was.  He would ask his playmate later why he insisted on making himself appear to be less than what he was.  

But right now, his playmate pleaded for him.  "You will want your own pleasure, Tobias," the King corrected as he flicked his tail back and forth over Tobias' rim, "while I use you, you will please yourself."  He smirked when Tobias' breath hitched and those beautiful eyes rolled back.  "As I enter you, you will describe what you're seeing in the mirror.  You will not try and quiet yourself but allow whatever sounds that spring forth to bounce off the cave walls.  Do you understand my orders, little human?"  
"I want this great pleasure, and yours as well." Tobias took the words into his heart as he declared them between pants and those moments when the carnal bliss were too much. "I won't hold back. No words, no sounds, no hesitation. I want both of us to feel amazing."

Sentiment welled within him. But it glanced off the edge of anticipation at that tantalizing tail pointing into him...! All of it mixed together and poured into the tone of gratitude that colored his next words.

"...I'm so glad you took me, my King. I'm the luckiest man I know."
The King's breath hitched in his throat for a moment while memories of the ancient past flooded his mind.  During the time he was openly worshiped, many told him those exact same words.  He had forgotten just how much he missed hearing them.  "You honor me, my beautiful, Cherished one."  He managed after a few deep breaths which sent pleasing shivers down the human's back.  

The King flared out his spade tip making sure it was plump and full before he wormed it against Tobias' hole.  He wondered for a moment if it would fit inside considering how overstuffed the man was already.  He rubbed Tobias' belly while he flicked his tongue over the man's pert nipples.  "It's time."  He stated before he adjusted his cocks along the tip of his spade to find the smallest of spaces.  
Cherished...Cherished...!

"NNNGH!" "AAAAAAAH-HA-HAAAAAANGH..." "YES...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!"  "I NEED THIS...I NEED YOU, MY KING!" "I WANT TO FEEL NOTHING BUT YOU INSI--"

Tobias felt the King's tail finally find just enough space to start struggling past the blissfully large cocks inside him. And part of his mind seemed to temporarily shut down. All he knew was that he was safe, and happy, and that the sounds he were making seemed to tread the thin line between full-voiced moaning and lust-crazed screaming. He yanked on the clamps, testing the sensitivity and tolerance of his flesh in one go. He let tears of exertion and broken frustration flow. He babbled meaninglessly...begging for more in broken phrases, shuddering from sobs of delight, becoming lost in the sensations his King so graciously gave him.

He could hear his King well, though. Anything this beautiful king of dragons wanted to hear him say, he would say. And Tobias would delight in hearing himself say it. They both wanted the same things. Now Tobias felt himself volunteering the kind of descriptions his King adored, once the euphoria of being so wonderfully full finally ebbed...just before another tremendous flow.

"I...I see myself packed so full of you, my King! I'm full to bursting, such solid and turgid lengths testing my sanity with how they rub and tickle my hole! Every angle of me is a happy sight, because it's proof of how good you make me feel...I don't want to go back to that lie of husbandry you rescued me from. I feel like I'm in Paradise. Your Paradise, my King. I'm a greedy, hungry whore for my beautiful King, and I don't regret it one..bIIIT!"
The King grunted as he slid his tail into the impossibly tight space and found himself watching Tobias in the mirror as well.  His two huge length stood side by side while his flexible tail wiggled and wormed its way in between the bigger flesh. He listened as Tobias panted, screamed, wailed then finally began to explain in detail just what he saw and felt.  It was music to his ears, to know that he was the one to ring out such wonderful sounds from this beautiful man.  He watched Tobias abuse his nipples as his spade disappeared fully into his human's hole.  In the mirror, he saw the outline of his tail pressed flat inside the already over-inflated skin.  

He hadn't moved his cocks yet but the tail moved up and down, right and left inside his playmate.  He watched Tobias' expression change as he was fucked by the tail.  He listened to Tobias' words, how he now gave himself willingly to the Dragon King and how he never wanted to return to the human world.  It had been so long since he heard such declarations that he let out a mighty roar.  Tobias would be more than just a playmate, a toy, he would make the man his mate.  "Mine!"  He shouted as more of his tail disappeared into the man.  "Mine, mine, mine!"  
Tobias watched with incredulous joy as his King slithered more and more of that thick tail - something so simple and expect made so erotic - into his hungry body. Every inch of it going into him set his soul aflame: he was proud that his King chose him to give such divine treatment. And when he heard his amorous King roar...roaring because of what he said...

"YES...YES!!" It was all he could manage. Tobias made his King roar with lust and affection! The warm feelings that cloyed him at the thought of pleasing his lover now filled him with pride and gratitude. All while that tail was determined to sink even further into him...! He had to say his piece before he was lost to wordlessness again. He had to calm himself down so that the wild abandon would be all the stronger.

"YES, I AM YOURS! ONLY YOURS, ALWAYS YOURS! EVERYTHING YOU DO TO ME IS PERFECT! No one...no one else could make me feel this way. Maybe I was always submissive...AAAH!...MAYBE I sired sons with this desire in me all the while. But I'm so glad it was you that found my true self. I don't feel ruined. I feel...renewed!"

The tail's spade explored what little space it had. Tobias felt ready to scream like a dumb ape, he could only say the first thing that came to mine. "I...I LOVE YOU, MY KING! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ALL MY LIFE!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,714 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,785 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,094 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,688 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,212 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,142 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,074 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,073 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8