Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
The King heard every word of Tobias' pleas and declarations and couldn't explain just how important the words were.  He lifted his head, looped his serpentine neck in a wide half circle so he could look at his human.  He flicked his tongue out, licking across Tobias' lips like a kiss.  He smiled as Tobias' lips parted allowing his tongue to meet the human's. 

While the King kissed Tobias, his hips slowly began to move.  At first it was just a small roll nothing more than a gentle push in that send his dicks deeper into the human.   His tail worked with the moments finding new spaces to explore.  While Tobias wasn't a mage, the man let magically words flow from his mouth.  He gave the King his love, and that would seal his fate.  He would be the King's now, forever.  
Tobias hadn't considered a kiss from the King. But it was a wonder that he didn't with how much warmth and gentleness and...love came from something as simple as embracing tongues. He had no need to yell now that his mouth was no longer empty. This King he adored had claimed him, all of him. His tongue learned the way to kiss a dragon quickly and eagerly, enjoying the coarseness for how it rubbed his flesh just so. For how it meant this was all real. He gladly broadcast his thoughts to the world, so his King could hear them, while his tongue was busy worshiping such a gorgeous creature.

And then...finally, excitingly, Tobias felt his King slowly start to fuck him. To make love to him, the terms were one and the same now. It was as base and lust-driven as it was heartfelt and pure. Every inch of the colossal cocks rubbed him raw and rubbed him right. Ridges tickled him teasingly. Bumps scratched him for great relief. The heads were close enough for him to touch through his skin, and so he rubbed them while they still moved slowly. In between pulling on the wise gift of nipple clamps, of course.

The wonderfully bizarre tail spreading the rift between the ridges of flesh within him turned out to be the perfect fit. The space that formed as Tobias embraced his love of his King's cocks and tail, as well as for the King himself, was where the tail found purchase. Smooth and cool scales eased the heat coming off the blood-turgid penises he now clenched around. The contrast made all three intrusions all the more transcendently erotic. All while he had his eyes shut in kissing his King. He was perfectly full. But soon, he would want more...and he knew his King would, as well.
The King never told a soul but he loved to kiss.  Sex and carnal bliss was one part of his pleasure but kissing, well kisses could be placed anywhere and given at any time.  He felt his little human lean into his kisses, letting the King explore his mouth tasting the human deeply.  He heard every thought Tobias broadcast and smiled around his tongue.  He knew the human enjoyed his long, coarse tongue running along the top of his mouth but his real joy came when the King's tongue wrapped around the entire muscle then rippled his length.   

The King continued the small, slow rolls of his hips letting the human feel every part of his twin cocks.  He felt Tobias' muscle tighten around him as one of the cock bumps rubbed over the human's prostate.  The ridges teased Tobias' insides catching on the tender flesh making his human gasp and pant. He felt Tobias' hands on the head of his cocks through the human's stretched skin.  He loved that Tobias enjoyed this gentle mating.  The jingle of the nipple clamps as Tobias played with himself just made it more perfect.

The King couldn't believe he triple penetrated the human and the human enjoyed it.  He thought back over his long life and realized this was something new for him as well.  Two large twin columns stood proud as his tail moved like a creeping vine finding new spaces to fill.  And all the while, the mirror bared witness to their mating.  
Human sex could never be this fulfilling. The form and style and heart of a dragon excited his body and mind in places he didn't even know existed. And to think all this was from having his overfed logger's ass overstuffed. He hadn't even thought about his cock all this time...but Tobias opened his eyes just for a second and saw that his virile organ was perpendicular. Cum coated its length: he had already climaxed more than once in this supernatural embrace. But it was harder than ever, and the way it was pointed...the next time he came, it would splatter all over his beard.

Before he closed his eyes again, he spied the mirror. How happy his King looked! Tobias's heart felt full, to know that he pleased his King so well. His pleasure was Tobias's pleasure, and vice versa. And the sight of being...actually being fucked, well and truly FUCKED by his beloved King...Tobias moaned submissively into the kiss. What a dragon cock whore he turned out to be, and how right it felt!
The King's hips sped up slightly letting Tobias adjust to the new movement.  He saw his cock heads move lower in Tobias' body then jolt forward.  The sight of Tobias happily moving his hips trying to take in more of his King made him bold.  He brought his hips back letting his tail work up Tobias' insides before he rocked forward.  The human's stomach bulged out as the spade made an loving imprint at the ribcage.  He found himself what human vulgarily called a cock whore but dragons revered.  He wasn't sure what the term would translate to in the human language but he would explain it to Tobias.  Perhaps he would find his own endearment.   

He heard Tobias' thoughts, how sex before had never been this fulfilling but now, Tobias found true pleasure in their coupling.  He thought his little human's body thrummed with excitement and passion.  His mind wanted this; his body desired this; his heart beat for this and now Tobias would give him what he wanted.  The King unlocked every part of Tobias and he loved it.  He knew that to keep Tobias in a state of bliss, he would have to stuff his mate with different treasures from his hoard.  

And then the King saw Tobias' engorged length and knew that man came more than once.  Human seed covered Tobias' hips, his stomach, and chest.  His human was very healthy with balls that filled and emptied quickly.  The King reached around and touched his palm to the hot length of flesh.  
Although thoughts of this nature would soon be pointless, Tobias was reminded of the nature of men in his village. The lechers and braggarts, the ones that would thrust their hips forward as they declared their virility and potency in impregnating their wives 'like common whores'. To think if they saw how his King was thrusting into him, making a man just as virile as them moan in complete surrender to the joy of being on the receiving end...heh. That'd certainly teach them humility. Tobias certainly wouldn't do something like that anymore. A big, fat butt to take and squeeze the cocks of this King of Dragons; his 'mistake' turned into something he prided in himself.

Faster...it was faster now, such a quake of force with each thrust! And it was getting faster still! No wild dream of a mundane human could have conjured the image of being dominated like this. Subjected to it while wishing for it so eagerly, Tobias knew he would be ready to take his King's flesh any time his majesty wanted.

Suddenly, a scaled and clawed hand met with his siring organ. Electric heat shot to his crotch, which was already inflamed with blood and semen. His moans into the gorgeous kiss with his King turned almost feminine for the magnitude of erotic joy that he felt. Soft and neglected skin, even though it was bloated and rigid as nature demanded, meeting with the cool and slick scales was enough to make him cum yet again...! His greed increased one fold more, waiting to cum and cum again by his King's love until his balls were drained dry!
The King stroked his mate's organ loving the feel of the hard, warm, smooth flesh under his scales.  He purred as Tobias' hips began to move as well pushing forward into the King's hand then pressed backward to meet his upward thrusts.  Another restricting layer of human shackles scattered then ground to dust while they mated.  Tobias opened his body easily, his mind bloomed like a rose, and it was all done under the tutelage of the Dragon King.  This was beautiful show, even more than all of Rome.  Tobias wanted to be perfect of his King.  

The King sped up again this time because Tobias' body demanded it.  His little human shook with the force of his thrust but he would not slow.  He wanted this mating to be hard and fast while the King thought he had to take this slow, Tobias proved his wrong.  He felt his magic spread out through the land encasing the mountains and forest in heavy clouds.  No human would find them now as his magic hid them from that world.  

When they finished this round, he would take tell Tobias what he had done.  How he would never have to worry about the people of his village or the nature of men again.  He would never be subjected to some fool's ego or the vulgar language.  He squeezed Tobias' butt with his free hand to make the man moan.  He thought about their first meeting in the woods, how he took human form to try and run the man off, to stop him from cutting his trees.  He noticed how Tobias tried to hide this glorious ass from him but now he welcomed the King's touch.  

Faster and faster, his hips moved bringing him closer to climax with every thrust.  Would his human to be able to contain his excitement....
So much...so much flesh, so fast, so hard. So hard to think. Twin cocks, in an out, loving bludgeons. Spade tip converting his body, new pleasure points from stem to stern. Thicker and thicker, Kingly tail so thick at his hole. A third cock. Tongue. Tongue. Hand. Cold hand, skilled hand, warm breath, caring hand. Stroke, stroke, thrust, stroke. Delicious tongue.

Name. Name. What was his name? Did his King have a name? What purpose did names have anymore?

Squeeze him. Kiss him. Moan for him. Moan involuntarily. Squeeze more. Completely taken over. More dragon cock than man. Strange magic, so beautifully strange. Love. Beautiful King, beautiful dragon, beautiful man that loved him. So, so, so, so, so full! Too full. Too much...!

White lights. White sight. Bright sounds and loud colors, all from his King. Dying a little death...this was how this man wanted to die. Or live forever. Always here for his King, always fat-bottomed and pliant, always hungry for his love. Thought returned. Breathing...even breathing felt new, everything was so new. Full of cock, full of tail.

Full of seed. In his bottom, on the floor, on his King's lap, all over his face. Such a virile display, Tobias felt privileged to bear the force of it.
The King felt Tobias clamp down on his cocks as the human experienced his first full body orgasm.  Mind, body, spirit, every part of Tobias reached its peak thanks to the King.  While Tobias wouldn't fall forward from his orgasm, he cradled his little human in his paw.  His sweet little human, no longer fearful, no more worried about human constraints, the King created such perfection.  

He felt his heavy balls draw close to his body and he knew it was time.  He pulled his tongue out of Tobias' mouth as he let out a roar so loud it rattled the mountains.  Humans would fear the storm his orgasm but Tobias would never worry.  The first wave of seed sprung from his cock.  He pulled back his cock allowed his seed to fill Tobias now.  There was too much, too quick and some of his seed spilled out between Tobias' legs.  

The King never climaxed only once and again he filled his human.  Overflow again only this time, it landed on his mate's chest.  Soon, there was dragon seed in Tobias' hair and on his beard.  The King caressed Tobias' full belly now home to the King's seed instead of his cocks and tail.  He slowly pulled his lengths from the human and listened to the man panted.  He petted his human's back from the bottom of his back to the top of his ass.  

"You're so perfect," the King lovingly cooed into his mate's ear.  "So perfect and mine."  He took in the sight of Tobias' loose limbed body and the contentment that rolled off the man.  "Your hole is stretched out so much."  He told the human before he snapped his fingers and again, a canvas appeared.  He didn't want to move Tobias so he let the man watch the painting come to life in the mirror.
Tobias was exhausted. All that magic that bloated his body, and now it began to fade. The strain of taking so much into him made him ache, but the afterglow of his entire being transcending into pure pleasure was much louder. His King withdrew from him, yet he was satisfied. For now. He was so bloated, his stomach packed with masculine discharge, and it felt glorious. He drank in the voice and the words of his lover praising him. He wondered how he could have ever resisted such a majestic stud...his previous actions were laughable to him now. He did laugh a bit, out of giddiness and relief.

"If I am perfect, it's because I am yours, my King. My hole loves you as much as the rest of me."

His King's seed mixed with his own on his body. White and thin fluid mixed with darker and thinner seed, soddening his facial hair and body hair as if he were bathing in it. And the canvas he spied showed how it absolutely covered him. Only patches of his thick thighs, his muscular arms, his well-fed face, his seed-filled rear end, and his seed-swollen stomach were visible.

"I expect I'll look like this many times yet, my King. And that thought thrills me. Perhaps I'll take even more of your seed next time. I'd certainly like to try...after I can actually walk again, of course!"
The King smiled at Tobias' words before he leaned over, placed a gentle kiss on the small of the back, then nuzzled the man with his snout.  "Why did it take you so long to enter my lands?"  He asked as they bathed in the after effects of their mating.  "You should have come to me sooner."  

He used his pinkie finger to play with the gaping hole of Tobias' ass loving the feel of the spasming muscles trying to close.  The King knew it would close but it would take some time.  Two mighty cocks and a thick tail took time to recover from.  Another snap of his fingers and more canvases appeared all around him.  They painted him from every angle making sure to record this moment in history. Every canvas was a different part of Tobias' flesh and once they were put together, it would show every inch of Tobias' form.  "One painting would never do for this."  

He wanted to touch Tobias' belly so he could feel his seed sloshing around in that giant belly but that would interpret the creation of the portrait and he could wait to feel.  He would not wait to hear the explanation though.  

"You know what I like, my cherished one," he spoke softly taking in the sight of Tobias' bliss.  "Tell me how you feel.  Your mind first then your body." 
Tobias was learning to enjoy describing his bliss himself. He felt his King's eyes looking over him eagerly and felt a blush color his cheeks. On his face, at least. What a sexual King that had claimed him!

"My King...I wish I had come into your lands sooner myself. I am sorry for trying to fell one of your trees. It was foolhardy of me, and...if I'm not jumping to conclusions, then I'm sorry for being so rude to you when you wanted me to leave. Although I don't regret what came of it. We met on bad terms, but what came after has handily made up for it!"

He looked over the portraits being painted. A panorama of the culmination of desire, circling the King whom filled his vision as readily as his body. The warm breath from his nostrils felt like a gentle bath.

"My stomach is so full, my King, like I devoured your seed instead of you shooting it into me. I look like I'm pregnant! But I've never seen a mother with a belly so big. I feel your seed sloshing inside of me, but it doesn't leak out much. It seems stubborn to stay in me and keep me full. I wouldn't mind that, actually...A belly full of my King's seed feels better than the heartiest meal! I feel..." He looked to his attentive King. "I feel peculiar, my King. I don't why, but seeing my belly like this, feeling it so full...it makes me think of my sons. How could that be, my King?"
The King nudged Tobias' side with his muzzle when he heard the human speak of this peculiar feeling and the thought of his sons.  He eased a finger over his lover's torso and let out a little gasp.  "You think of your sons because my seed took hold.  Your body is already growing several of my warriors."  He scrapped his tongue along the curve of Tobias' back.  

"You are pregnant now," he continued to explain as he looked down at his little mate.  "Your first time on my cocks and my seed took to your fields."  

Smoke engulfed the Dragon King hiding him from sight but when the smoke cleared, Marcus appeared in front of the human.  "I'm glad you didn't heed my warnings."  He replied in his human form.  "You are the only human welcome on my lands now.  If you ever need to fell my trees you may."  
Time seemed to slow down as Tobias heard his King explain his own feelings. Pregnant? He was pregnant?! This was...this was possible with men and dragons?!

He held his stomach in both hands with disbelief. The remark about being welcome to take lumber seemed meaningless on its own now, let alone in the light of what he just learned. Not only was he no longer a logger, he was no longer bound by biology as he understood it. His King's human form walked over to him and laid a hand on his evidently fecund body. Tobias saw that he was an exceedingly handsome and well-endowed man in this form, and he just dismissed him back in the forest. He would happily welcome his King's affection in this form, although he felt he preferred the great and majestic beast that...that made him pregnant with his 'warriors'...

"My King, I am in disbelief." The warm, manly hand on his stomach was reassuring, but it seemed he had yet another barrier to overcome. "I never thought something like this was possible. I'm too shocked to know what to feel. I am...to be a mother. Admitting it feels surreal."
"Humans know nothing of true magic.  The slight of hand, parlor tricks your entertainers used are nothing."  He pressed his now human hands into Tobias swollen belly.  "The ancient magic I rule, it creates life in you.  You will be the mother of dragons, Tobias.  You will birth more than just this litter."  

His hands moved up and tugged on the clamps still on Tobias' nipples.  "The warriors will feed from your breasts.  Don't worry those will grow in time.  If you belly is any sign of what is to come, your breasts will be bigger than a human woman's."  He rubbed his thumb over the flesh and smiled.  This man would be his brood mare.  "Dragon warriors are born life.  They will kick and squirm trying to feel you."  

He paused for a moment.  "The mage class, they are born in eggs.  They need the warmth of a body until they are ready to birth."  

He looked Tobias in the eyes.  "Marcus," he offered the name with ease.  "I'm glad I took you and made you mine.  We will make a new generation."  
Tobias looked to his distended stomach. That rich and calming voice always made things make more sense. Marcus...so his King's name was Marcus. The father of the dragons within him was named Marcus. Then...hmm.

Tobias thought of this home for his King. It was full of lavish treasure, and spacious, and a sight to behold. But it was surprisingly empty. He and Marcus were the only ones there. And being such a proud and virile King, it didn't surprise Tobias that Marcus wanted children. A new generation, even, new life to fill these halls and other potential hoards across the world. And now...Tobias poked his stomach, feeling the seed shift and hearing it gurgle.

He could give his King that gift. He was already preparing to do so. He was...pregnant. Haha! How wonderful! it seemed the more reservations he overcame, the easier it became to do so.

"I suppose I can't understand this magic, my King. But I feel I will get used to it soon enough." He patted his swollen belly. "You never fail to make me feel better. And I'm happy to make our home less empty. By heaven's fury, though; today has been a journey!"
Marcus laughed with joy at the excitement of Tobias' declaration.  "I'll help you understand the magic.  I'll explain everything when you need it.  This isn't something you 'get used to' this is something that becomes a part of you. He rubbed circles over the man's girth knowing his children grew inside this man.  "Every day should be journey, Tobias.  Humans force themselves to wear so many layers of oppression.  I understand what you mean about today.  It has been an incredible journey."

"Marcus is the name I use when I am in this form.  To introduce myself as Dragon King would get me run out of town," he teased before his hand dropped under the human's belly protectively.  He knew what would happen if someone saw Tobias like this, his belly so inflated and deformed that he would be branded a warlock or demon and killed.  

"My mate needs a bed.  You are not to sleep on a hard surface ever again."  
Magic becomes a part of him...then Tobias supposed it was just like before. He needed to trust the raw feelings within him, and understanding would come with them.

Already, the hill of flesh attached to him grew into a warmer connotation. He was full of life. Stuffed full of it by a father of dragons, which the mother took greedily. A very protective King he was, too. He supposed a name like Marcus for a King of Dragons would be too mundane, in hindsight. The life of his...mate...was mysterious indeed.

Mate...so that was the term dragons used for their spouses. It had a pleasant tone to it. He felt his spine tingle at the mention of it. And the way his King cupped his bloated belly certainly fit the tone of it all. "I may need some help, then, my King. I fear I will fall over if I stand up by myself." Tobias turned his head to look around, but he couldn't see the treasures he was gifted. They must have tumbled backward from the force of his King's orgasmic roaring. "And I'd like to find those toys we misplaced."
Marcus chuckled at the sight of his mate stuffed full of his seed and the new life it would bring. He wouldn't know the number of whelps in that belly for a few days but he guesstimated there was at least 10 developing. Ten or more strong warriors would soon be born into this world. He smiled at his daydream.

"We must find a proper endearment for you. The mother of dragons will not be called a 'fertile whore'.". He spat out the human words because they offended him greatly. "Mate doesn't carry the same status that you command."

Marcus stood up and offered both hands. "It will be very nice to see you carry my seed when you stand." Tobias had been either on all fours, his knees, or the King's cocks since his arrival except for that brief moment at the beginning.

He used his chin to motion to the shelves. "Magically returned to their places." He explained before he helped his precious up. "Would you like one inside you now?"
Tobias had to suppress a chuckle. He supposed words like that were offensive, but many of his former ilk preferred to turn them into a form of teasing. He didn't hate them like his King did, but he would happily accept a more reverent title for his role in bearing dragon young.

He accepted his King's hands and carefully pulled himself up, hearing the seed inside him move...but less vigorously. It seemed to be sticking more. His stomach was so swollen in its distention that it only jiggled a little. It registered to Tobias that it didn't hurt. The more time he spent with seed inside him, the more he found he liked it. Even though he had to lean onto his King for support.

The toys he thought of were indeed returned to where he picked them. And the idea of him having one inside him right then made him realize that was precisely what he wanted. But magic wouldn't stretch him out for these treasures, he had to get pleasure from them the old-fashioned way. "I never noticed that statue over there." One look at the treasure on the 5th shelf told him it had to be a fertility statue. The size of the garnet-hewn phallus on the plain-featured man carved from unrefined garnet made his hole twitch. "It seems appropriate for the occasion."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,714 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,138 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,784 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,094 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,681 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,211 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,142 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,074 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,073 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8