Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"I will hear the rest of your story when you are ready to tell it," Marcus focused all his attention on his mate - on the hitch of breaths that lead to heavy panting and trembling muscles.  

He smiled when a wave of warm affection rolled off Tobias as he cupped the base of the statue. The tip of the statue began to roll in wide circles while the base vibrated against the sensitive rim.  "It will never soften, my cherished but it does warm.  It stores your heat inside its core to make its own."  He explained while his lover writhed around the toy.  He pushed on the base slowly almost like he wanted to bury the entire treasure, wide base included all into Tobias.  

"I don't know why you call me a stud," he narrowed his eyes trying to understand human expression.  "A stud is a horse."  He twisted his lips in confusion.  "I am not a horse."  The confusion disappeared when Tobias tugged on his nipples.  He could tell they were growing longer and wider with any tug.  The surrounding tissue already showed signs of growth as the once hard muscles softened into the first stages of breasts.  

His breath caught in his throat when Tobias admitted his excitement to be pregnant and giving birth to children.  He found it sad that Tobias could barely make love to his wife once a week when he should be mating at least once a day but found happiness in the idea of Tobias yearning for his touches.  He already loved teasing his mate, and he wanted to keep Tobias full of his see.  "My library is open to you always, cherished.  My history is yours to learn but the mysteries and secrets those must come from me."

He glanced up and found Tobias' length already plump with blood and leaking.  His mate was 'hard and wet' as the human described it. "You describe this without me having to ask," he whimpered at the revelation.  

"You don't have to give birth for me to get you pregnant again."  He placed his hand over Tobias' belly before he kissed the man's belly button.  "I could give you a clutch of mage eggs now.  They would develop beside their warriors brothers.   Your belly could grow to the size of a bear.  Your breasts would come in quickly followed by the milk. The birth would be difficult though.  Both eggs and whelps at the same time."  
Tobias laughed, but it was a pleasant laugh coming from the contentment of being with his mate. And colored with the ecstasy he now writhed in. "I didn't know terms like that bemused you. You're a father, then. A father of dragons, that's how I'll describe your virility." He tugged on the clamps for emphasis of certain words.

As he listened to his dear King explain every desire and concern, his glee for the days to come grew like the greed for his mate's affections. "I'll devour that knowledge, my King. I have no ill will for the life of a logger, it treated me well. But I'll enjoy returning to my roots of scholarship. I want to know what you know, everything and anything you're willing to tell me! As for getting even more pregnant..." Tobias stalled. "Perhaps I'll need to know more about birthing dragons itself, first. I know that human birth is agonizing, even with one child. I feel packed to the brim with your children as it is, and I've only been pregnant for some minutes! It's delicious, it fills me with pride, but having even more...I'll admit it frightens me. Please let me think on that, my King. I would love to bear you a bear body's worth of children, but not if I can't take it.
"I don't understand human terms," Marcus admitted as he tilted his head in confusion. "And the language evolved so much in that time.  Modern slang like describing a man as a 'stud' means nothing to me.  You could teach me, if you want."  He offered while his mate laughed while his skin blushed with ecstasy.  "So stud is another word for father now?"  He shook his head.  "Your language is odd."

He turned Tobias onto his back then brought his hand up to Tobias' face.  "How much does this beard mean to you?"  He asked while his finger tips roamed over the plains of Tobias' face.  "I know that loggers tend to keep their beards to show they are a part of the community but you are no longer a part of the human world.  Logging gave you the body you came to me with, broad shoulders, developed arms, those strong pecs and abs.  I know that scholars tend to be lean less broad of body and I don't think you would be happy that way.  You want to build this," he tapped one finger to Tobias' temple then ran his other hand along Tobias' body, "while you build this."

"The length of a pregnancy for warriors is a little a month from the time the seed takes root to the delivery.  It would be painful of course as you would push out a living creature but I will use my magic to lessen the pain.  I believe it would feel like stubbing your toes instead of breaking a limb."  Marcus rubbed Tobias' big belly with both his hands.  "Egg pregnancies last about six weeks from seed to delivery.  Delivery takes longer because the eggs are larger and a normal clutch contains about 50 eggs."  
"What I've learned as a scholar, and as a father of two sons, is that 'odd' is very relative. You making a face whenever I use slang is quite funny, really! But I'm happy to teach you about my world as you teach me about yours...absolutely, I am..." Tobias forced his ass to open just enough for Marcus to shove the rest of the statue into him. "It's like a plug for all the seed...! Or what's left of it. I feel peculiar...your children develop quickly, indeed. It's a pleasant twist for a family man logger like me to become a mother of dragons! And I won't have long to wait before that's a story I can tell to our little ones!"

And then the topic turned to his hair. "This is a good opportunity...yes. When I got to the heart of the forest, I found the community I would come to call home. I was a skinny and hungry and rageful boy, but a kind girl came and gave me food. I didn't tell her why I was there. But she was so kind to me...I don't know how I feel about women, but she is the closest I ever came to falling in love with one. My darling bride. I forgot everything, with her at my side. I purged myself of the life I had, making up details about being an orphan child of fellow loggers. I did it for so long, so doggedly, that I started to truly believe it all myself. I actually became Tobias the logger instead of 'Young Master' Tobias of the house of Bastian. I grew this beard. I built us a house. And my pretty Ridell gave me two handsome sons..."

He looked to his body. "I wanted to protect them, to care for all three them. That's why I built this body. I wanted to be strong enough to take whatever came our way. This is a father's body...and now the body of a future mother. It's proof of my better qualities, and I don't intend to waste away." He flexed to emphasize the point, but he wavered at a naughty twist of the idol inside him. "I know you mentioned that you don't like my body hair. It grew as my muscles grew, but that wasn't the plan. I don't mind if you make my skin bare, but I am fond of the beard. My time as a father and husband was good to me, and I'd like to remember it with the first sign I had that I was truly of the character to...to care for other people than myself. Not out of obligation, but out of love. It's a good beard.

"I'd think it perfectly fine to birth clutch after clutch of mages, and warrior after warrior, with this fluffy hair on my face! Especially with painkilling magic, I-I must insist on that...That way, I can be as big as I please and give you as many children as you please. Our children will be used to the sight of me swollen with yet more of their siblings!"
Marcus just smiled, shook his head, and rolled his eyes at the Tobias 'odd is relative' statement.  He liked that Tobias admitted he paid attention to his face if he didn't understand a term.  Tobias would teach him human ways while he taught his mate the history of dragon and magic.  He gasped when he felt Tobias open himself up to the rest of the idol.  No human ever before had accepted its entirety.  He let out a heady moan when Tobias' ass closed around the treasure. 

"I doubt you truly need a plug now, my cherished," Marcus managed to say when he finally got over the glorious sight.  The idol shook Tobias' hips now, making the flesh bounced with every moment.  "Dragons develop very quickly.  In less than a day, you found your true destiny.  You opened yourself up to the truth and cast off all that human society forced on your shoulders.  You allowed yourself to find happiness and acceptance."  

"You liked your life as a logger," Marcus conceded as he removed the clamps from Tobias' nipples.  The flesh had grown so much that they were now too small.  "You found a home after your exile and that lead you to me.  Perhaps you were went to be a logger from birth but the fates intervened and placed you in the wrong womb.  Your wife and your sons, they will not be harmed.  You care for them and her kindness will be rewarded for the rest of her life.  I think I like Tobias the logger much more than Young Master Tobias.  I sincerely doubt the young master would ever find himself in the woods much less back talking a man telling him to leave."  

Now that he didn't have the idol to tease Tobias, he cupped the man's heavy sac then began to gently roll it in his hand.  "You are strong, Tobias and your body shows it.  Your body is built to protect and to breed."  To prove his point, he used his free hand to pinch Tobias' nipple.  "I think I would like to see your body bare of hair.  In time perhaps you might lose the beard but I will not force that onto you."  His hand moved over Tobias' chest, his torso, his arms and legs and immediately all the hair disappeared.  True to his word, no hair left Tobias' head and if the human would reach down to feel his loins, he would know the hair remained there as well.  

"Are you saying you want a clutch now?"  Marcus asked hoping he understood his mate.  "You would carry a clutch and a litter for me?"  He didn't wait for a response instead his lips went to Tobias' nipple licking, gently biting, sucking on the nub.  
"I'm glad...that even a copy of me is there to care for her. She is hardy, but she couldn't do much by herself. And my sons deserve a father, not an absentee. Your wisdom is better than I knew, my King." Tobias smiled as he felt the idol vigorously vibrate, making waves in the shape of his King's human form to reverberate from the depths of his organs to the surface of his skin. He felt himself opening up. "Even something as simple as this inside me makes all of me feel giddy, with your magic. I'm eager to feel what other tricks you may have. But in the meantime..." Tobias picked up the oil lamp next to him, still heavier than he thought it would be. "I'm feeling bold."

The pretty silver tip scouted around his ring for a chance to slip past the idol. After some deliberate clenching and relaxing, while his King enjoyed stimulating his oddly fatter nipples, Tobias managed to push it in slowly but surely. Then the rest of the lamp had to force its way in...this was more troublesome than he had hoped. "It hurts a bit, but I am determined." He angled the lamp to try and find a different way when he felt something hot spill inside him...! Deliciously hot, like he submerged his lower half into the kind of bath the King-Consort deflowered him in. "M-My King, what is in this lamp?! I saw nothing inside, and yet I...I...! It's not quite water...?! What is this wonderful fluid drowning my ass?! I-I feel warm and bloated; I feel it'll let me sink this toy deeper!"

Tobias had enough of the lamp inside him, and enough of this strange fluid, that he felt he could suck the fatter part of the silver and gemstones in through the strength of his rectal muscles and sheer willpower. He got to work as he remembered what his King said earlier. "NnnnnNNGH! AH, yes...when you put it that way, I suppose my whole body is a testament to the better half of my life. I'll keep the beard for now. But I can bid my farewell to it after I've birthed your clutch and litter, and then I can see my bare face again. Won't that be a sight! Now I...just need to...! AAAAAAGH!"
Marcus wanted to be greedy.  He wanted to steal away the memories of Tobias' human life and replace them with ones of magic and dragons.  He could do it easily, slowly taken the memories one by one and replacing them with new ones.  He would never know of his wife or his sons.  He could drain the memories away in dreams and Tobias would lose the memories of the human world.  Right now he was the only human that knew the truth, that a copy lived in his house with his family.  He could do it but would he?  That was the question.  

He drank in the sight of his cherished's body moving with the treasure inside him.  His chest heaved, his thighs quakes, his toes curled as the toy worked its way deeper into his body.  He tasted the lust that poured off Tobias like a fine aged wine.  He knew the treasure opened him up more with every movement.  Marcus opened his mouth to reply only to shut up as his mate took the oil lamp in his hand.  
His eyes never lost sight of the silver tip as Tobias swirled it around his rim.  There was a gasp when the tip finally breached the tighten ring.  His mouth found Tobias nipple licking, sucking, and gently biting the hard flesh while he squeezed the budding breasts.  He almost told his lover to stop when the human cried out that something hot spilled inside him.  

"The ancient men used it when they mated with another man," he explained watching Tobias' lower body respond in kind.  "They used it to cut down the resistance in their body.  It's thicker than water, an oil that made their mating much pleasurable."  Sure enough it did allow the toys to move deeper into the human.  The lamp disappeared completely and now two treasures were inside his mate's body. 

Marcus' mouth went dry when the words 'clutch' and 'litter' sprung from his tongue.  Never before in the history of dragons had a mate carried both at the same time.  The fates granted Marcus an amazing gift when the man stepped onto his lands.  His mouth went to Tobias face and bathed the man in kisses - his lips, his nose, his cheeks, forehead, chin and neck.  No place went untouched by his lips. 
Tobias felt as if every part of him were humming with life. His hole closed around two priceless treasures, both dedicated to the art of making love. "There are words for the hole I just stuffed. Some are crude, and I'm sure you wouldn't like them. But I like to call it the burrow. Like where a snake would slither into and curl up for warmth. The snake in this case would be..." Tobias looked to the exposed cock of Marcus as the affectionate King kissed him over every inch of skin. "...A metaphor for the cock that madn names like Terrian famous. 

"Sleek and clever, it found a place perfectly suited for its shape, like a very lucky snake. So I...mmmmmnn, it's hard to keep this up! I-I might say my burrow is holding the belongings of its serpentine owner. And those belongings remind me of the snake's affection constantly. Warm, buzzing stone making my whole being tremble...hot, sticky oil to teach my body how to relax all the more deeply...all tucked away in a fit of lust, waiting for the snake's return. I have no problem waiting for him. His treasures keep me company while he is away...and my love for him grows fonder all the while. Is that too contrived?" He shook his hips a little, making his belly and the toys move together. "I'd be eager to learn what slang and metaphors you'd prefer, if any."

All play and jokes aside, he had to pause at the sight of Marcus. The look of joy on his King's human face in these moments caused such a stir in Tobias now. It nearly hurt for how precious it looked, not unlike the affection he felt for the faces of his newborn sons. But his King was more readily comparable to a father, really, nurturing his true self into coming out of a cold burrow into the warm sunlight. He started to wonder...did he really want such a tragic name, still?

Tobias noticed his tongue lolling out as the toys shifted inside him. He started playing with his chest where his King liked to , noticing how it felt softer. "So quickly...My body is eager to bear your young like my soul is, it seems! And why not, when wholesome abandon is the policy? I don't hold back anything, anymore. Not one of my deepest desires, whether darling or depraved or even both. I believe I can do anything, with you. That's the magic of you being with me...speaking purely figuratively. I will gladly bear a clutch and a litter at the same time. I will hungrily watch my belly grow with their numbers. And I'll learn more about your kind as we go. B-But perhaps..." Tobias yawned. "...Perhaps I should rest more deeply. I am nicely full. I would like to sleep soon."
Marcus cupped his lover's hole as he explained with abated breath to his words.  He could feel the idol moving around sending vibrations to the oil lamp knowing both pleased his mate.  

"Dragons call this part of you a 'warren' but your human term works just as well."  He explained in between his kisses before he became to finger Tobias' double stuffed rim.  "Humans have called dragon cocks 'snakes' since the beginning.  They believed them to be a separate part of the dragon capable of moving through the grass and striking."  His words were gentle with just a hint of playful delight.

"Your warren knows what it wants, that it needs to be filled and the treasures of serve that role until the 'snake' returns," Marcus explained while the treasures touched the sensitive insides of his cherished while one hand played with Tobias' rim and the other settled on his growing breasts alternating between the left and right.  He massaged the growing flesh in between pinching the nipples.  "Your words are truthful so they can't be contrived."  He smiled as his hips lined up with Tobias' back letting his hard flesh settle in the crack of his lover's ass.  He would not enter his cherished unless the man asked but he wasn't above letting his lover rub himself against the length.  

Marcus noted the pause in his love and tilted his name to the side.  With under all the stimulation, the man seemed very deep in thought.  "What are you thinking about Tobias?"  He asked before he gently turned the man's head so their lips could met.  

When he broke the kiss, the hand he used to play with the growing breasts had moved lower to the weeping cock and engorged balls.  "Rest, my cherished," Marcus lovingly whispered in the man's ear but did not still his hands.  "The mating drained your energy and you need to replenish it.  I will watch over you while you sleep."  
Tobias knew his King's voice was deeply soothing, but it was also lulling him to sleep as it began to overtake him. The explanations were appreciated, but his desire to learn could not withstand his fatigue. And he thought that his playful King rubbing him and whispering erotically to him would keep him awake, but just like the magic that became part of him, it seemed this king of dragons' affections would teach him a new way to sleep. Only enjoyable dreams would visit him with his mate 'watching over' him, and Tobias felt his will to stay awake subdued with a gentle kiss.

"...Darius." Tobias murmured the very last thought on his mind. "'He who is good and brings good'. That is what I would call this form of my King." And with that, he shut his eyes and fell away from the world.
"Darius," he repeated the name several times before he nodded. "This form is known as Darius now."  

He kept moving his hands making sure that even in sleep, Tobias showered in affection.  The idol continued its movement but the lamp slowly eased back out of the cherished body.  Now that it served its purpose, delivering the oil, it was no longer needed.  Darius picked up the lamp when it dropped onto the bed then tucked it under the bed.  He watched his cherished sleep, hips moving to an ancient beat. 

The mother of dragons body changed as well as the man rested.  Hips widened, belly grew as the litter inside him did, pecs softening then growing into true breasts while Tobias' cock and balls plumped up as well.   Darius himself didn't sleep like a human, in fact he rarely needed sleep at all.  While he did like to rest while he sunned himself, sleep only came to him during the Star Shone.  

"I give you my protection," Darius pledged as he placed one hand on Tobias' belly.  "No harm will befall my heirs or their mother."  A warm blue glow pulsed under his palm and spread over the man's body.  "The mother of dragons has arrived."  
Color and motion seem to fuse, becoming one and the same. Tobias looked around and saw a peaceful meadow, with flowers newly bloomed, bees collecting nectar peaceably, and even weeds finding a place to thrive. A balance of nature reigned here, and he sat with a ponderous belly as he observed it all.

He couldn't move his hands, but the weight and scope of his front told the story well enough. He was enormously pregnant. His crotch felt heavier as well, and he guessed that his even his fatherly organs flourished in the nurturing and crisp mountain air. His chest felt soft and pliable, reminding him of Ridell's radiant glow as she nursed their sons. And he felt wider, like his rear end and hips were making room for the clutch and litter growing inside him. What a mystical place, caring for his body so delicately just by being there! The stars and the sun seemed to stretch over an obsidian sky, and the ground had a glow that let him see into the infinite distance...he swore he could see stars that had never been seen before!

Tender and warm hands stroked his stomach. His King? Yes...Darius was here, keeping him company. His fine and fat erection was lodged inside him, and it seemed to gently vibrate. What a loving mate, how did he get so lucky to find a King so devoted to his pleasure? Tobias decided to return the favor more directly, once he could. He wanted to fill his mouth and throat...But the hill of flesh that seemed intent to pin him down reminded him of the joy of basking in his blessings. It could wait. He wanted to smell the grass and admire the trees...one of them looked like the one he tried to fell, but it was perfectly fine. Not even a scratch. Of course, any tree in this place would be healed very simply.

His head swam as he turned it slightly, like he was drunk. A spiritual inebriation, urging him to not have even a single worry. For whatever reason, he felt it came from within...not the magic of the meadow, but his own heart seemed to be more slowly and steadily. 'Be at peace.' And he was, as he looked to the stars and melted into his lover's touch...
"My cherished," Darius purred in his lover's ear as his hands came around his stomach.  "My cherished, full of life, grows bigger with every breath."  The belly in question seemed to grow the moment Darius said the words.  "You look beautiful out here in the meadow.  All magic comes from this place, creating new life and nurturing what has been created."  

He sat behind Tobias resting his own back against a fruit filled tree.  He reached up and plucked a ripe, purple, spiky fruit from the tree and handed it to his mate.  "Eat this.   It will take past hardships from you to ease your mind."  
Tobias felt strength return to his arms at his mate's command. He took the odd fruit and examined it. Part of his meager botany knowledge would insinuate that this was a noxious plant. But that couldn't be, clearly. Not in a place like this, not with his King giving it to him. He felt his belly growl with hunger. He felt it swell and grow, exciting him with the weight it put onto him. A powerful urge to show his strength emerged within him, to move and live freely even with so much of his mate's young growing inside him. He wanted...he wanted to think of only this, not of his memories that contrasted so painfully with it.

"Once again, my King is wise. I wish to become even closer to you as your Cherished. And so I must empty myself, so I may be filled again."

He split the fruit in half. Past and future. He ate both halves carefully, first chewing on the past, then savoring the future. He felt lightheaded...he felt silly. He felt his mate rubbing his breasts and gave a deep belly laugh. He felt lighter, as well, did he always feel this free? Yes, he must have! He was a simple logging man before, he always had the beauty of forests to inspire him! His parents showed him that beauty, although they didn't seem to understand it themselves. Shame! As for that family that he envied, he never needed to wish for that kind of life with the King's love, ancient and brand new all at once. Forget those women that brushed him off for being 'too close to the menfolk', he was sure they would be jealous of him now!

"To think a simple feller like me found such a great husband in you, my King. It's dizzyin'! My head feels like a sponge or somethin', ready to learn everythin' I can about your world! Hehe! I even talk purdier with you, sometimes! I'm so happy to be with you, my love!"
Darius watched Tobias eat heartily of the fruit.  He downed the slice that would change his memories removing the bad and replacing it with only what he needed.  He smiled at Tobias' acceptance of this magic and the cutting of those memories that caused him pain.  The court, the Queen, the King-Consort, Tobias' mind wiped that and replaced those dark memories with those of the simple life his mind built for himself after his exile.  He lived from birth until now, the life of a simple logging man from a long line of loggers.  He only knew the life that allowed him to see the beauty of the forest, how it supported his livelihood as long as humans respected and cared for the trees. 

Darius kissed his cherished' lips tasting the sweetest of the new memories.  Logging, the village, a simple life, the times the village girls overlooked this man for another.  A woman with two sons and a handsome, red headed husband that lived close to him.  

"You have always loved to learn, my cherished," he whispered before his hands moved to Tobias' chest.  "As your body develops and expands so will your mind."  
"That's fer sure..." Tobias suddenly felt embarrassed speaking like his normal self, like he knew better words to use. Did he? He certainly felt smarter in this dream meadow. Wait, he was dreaming?! Well, how else did he end up here? Whatever. "I know you don't like me comparin' myself to critt-er, animals, but I have to say I feel like a prized brood mare! And I'm still a musclebound feller!" He rolled his biceps and tried to flex his pecs, but the motion merely made his newly developed tits push forward. "Well, for the most part. I was big fellow before, and now I'm one mean mother! Literally!"

He lightly slapped his stomach, feeling how solid it was now. "Gods, my King, you stuffed me somethin' fierce. I'll need to get stronger to lug this belly around. Speaking of...how am I supposed to do that, now? Er..." He looked to his body, still founded on muscle but softer and more obviously fecund. "...I don't reckon there's some magic for that, too? Or just a place I can exercise? I'm eager to read yer-your books, my father of dragons, but that can't keep me fit, now can it? ...Can it?"

Tobias shuddered at a particular well-placed lick on the back of his neck. "S-Sheesh, you know how to make a pregnant man feel good. And you would. Er, I do hope you like the name I picked for you." He accepted the kiss Darius gave him, exploring a tongue of ancient legend and eternal affection. "I knew a wood seller by the name of Darius, and he didn't treat me any different for bein' a little "light in the boots", as they say. It just seemed to fit, more importantly. And...actually, yes, that was the first place I ever heard a name of that sort. It stuck out to me. But I'm still gonna call you 'my King' more often than not, besides." He was silenced with a kiss, so he could only finish his thoughts with a soft, baritone moan into his King's mouth.
Darius sat back and listened to Tobias speak.  He knew that as soon as the 'logger' read just one book, he would use both the refined language the Dragon King liked, and the simpler language of of loggers.  Tobias hated the language of the court and took comfort in the common words of the villagers.  Together they would find a well developed median.  

"As long as you like the comparison, I think I could learn to love hearing you describe yourself in that way."  He watched his cherished show off his muscles and laughed along with him as Tobias pushed his breasts forward.  They were growing in nicely, now as rounded as huge Christmas turkeys humans liked to eat during the winters.  "You are an amazing creature to behold, cherished."  

He covered Tobias' hand with one of his own tapping his finger tips over the mound.  "There are a number of ways to you to exercise.  You could cut down some of the smaller trees from the forest and bring it back here.  I know you found that work an effective way to keep your shape.  It kept your shoulders strong, and the fat from forming on your waist, hips, and thighs.  Couldn't help this backside."  He teased gently slapping the globe.  "Magic can help but it will not keep the weight off.  No your body would need to work.  You would grow mad sitting still after so many years of cutting trees."  

"I do like the name you picked.  Its the name of a man whose company you enjoyed and treated you with respect."  To prove his point, Darius spread his legs just a bit wider sitting his mate deeper onto his length before one hand went to the still growing breasts while the other traveled south.  He filled his grip with the hard flesh and began to stroke.  "I am honored you gave me that name."  
"There's a kind of dignity in calling myself things like that, actually," mused Tobias. "Horses are beautiful creatures with families all their own. And a new colt or filly is a great gift. A mere horse couldn't feel how I do as a Mother of Dragons...good gracious...but I figure a 'vulgar' pet name can also be a respectful one. It's all in how it's said, you know?" Tobias felt pleased with himself. He was learning how to think about things more cleverly! "Just 'cause a miserable person could say it all bitter like, that doesn't mean I think about myself that way when I say it. After all, how could I feel bad about myself when you're working so hard to make me feel good?" Tobias blushed. "It's all in good fun."

Tobias grinned. "Darius. It rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? I like that it's one of your names, my King. It tickles me pink that you like it, too! The namesake seemed like a good guy that just liked doing good things, so it's all the better. But enough about that...um...!" The pregnant man felt his King's human cock poking further and further inside him. The idol right next to the real deal...double penetration seemed to be a theme, lately, or at least a minimum. "Y-You really fill me up without even trying, don't you? My handsome King, look at what you're doing to me. You don't even have to ask me to stick it in me, you know I want it anytime. I'm overjoyed when the snake returns...!" He played with his soft and pillowy breasts. "I've always wanted a pair like these...feels so good to play with 'em. It's gorgeous when you play with 'em, too. Pecs are nice, but I'd rather see 'em over these fat beauties than have 'em myself. They're...sensitive...!"

Tobias pulled on his nipples with free hands, until he felt new clamps set on them. The teeth grabbed harder and yet not too hard, teasing him when relaxed and making him babble when stretched. As many new words as he was learning, nothing could quite describe it, especially as Darius started moving his hips. So he settled for other things. "Fuck, look at my belly...I'm so huge now, and it's only been a day. I can't wait till the warriors start movin', I couldn't say why. Maybe I'm just excited to see them, and to keep the mages warm until they're ready. MnnnnNNNGH--feelin' it touched and kissed and held by your hands is...I feel more attractive than I've ever felt in my life. It's beautiful, I feel like a beautifully handsome man! And it's all thanks to you...! You stroke me, you're so good at it, I want to suck your cock after this! A-And your cocks, your real ones! I wanna please you every ounce of how you please me, my King, I want to return the favor...!"
Darius listened to Tobias' explanation and nodded.  "If you take dignity in calling yourself a 'brood mare', I will not that to you."  He listened to the human explain about horse and realized the man held them in high regard.  "Nothing is more beautiful that you but you are my perfect gift.  I haven't talked to horse but from your words, I doubt any other creature would feel as you do now.  'Brood mare' I'll work on getting used to the term."  He ran his chin along the column of Tobias' neck snuggling closer to the man.  "If you see the term as respected then I will try and use it.  I still think you're more beautiful than any horse."  He smiled seeing the way that Tobias' eyes lit up with joy.  "In good fun," he conceded.  

"You're the one that seated yourself on my cock," Darius teased before he spread his legs just a little bit wider pushing the idol deeper into the human while his own cock inched forwarded.  "I just give you want you desired.  Plus this is a beautiful dream that you control.  You needed your rest my cherished but when you wake up you will see the changes in your body.  "You like being filled, little human.  I just fill you up like you want to be filled."  

"I would have asked if you hadn't taken advantage," he smirked while he rolled his hips pulling his cock almost all the way out then rocking forward burying himself inside his mate again.  "Your breasts are for your pleasure first and foremost and it seems you have found a great deal of pleasure in them.  I am glad you have a pair that you enjoy.  You like your breasts better than your pecs?"  He would have to remember that if Tobias ever wanted his body to return to the pre-pregnancy size.  

"Where did you get those clamps?"  Darius laughed at the sight of these new clamps the ones that reminded him of a crocodile's mouth.  He found himself smirking while Tobias learned how his nipples responded to his new toys.    

Darius rubbed the belly in question before he settled his hand over the belly button.  "Your body took to its new role better than legend.  Imagine how large you will be at the end of the week.  You'll have trouble moving.  I'll have to carry you around."  He stopped talking then and just let himself play with his mate.  He fucked Tobias slowly with one hand working over the human's length and the other paying attention to the breasts and nipples.  "I would like for you to taste my length when you're awake.  You are still dreaming Tobias.  When you wake, you may shower me with your love if you like."    
This dream...he could manifest most anything he wanted, couldn't he? These clamps were a pure product of imagination. All he needed to do was want it, and he got it. But it seemed that his King was...awake? Was the real father of dragons here, visiting his dream? Well, if that didn't just beat all!

"I'll still think of a way you can title me that's proper respectful," Tobias conceded. "But a little variety is fun, too. Bein' called a brood mare just here and there will help me appreciate when you call me by my real title. What kind of name would I have...?" Tobias stopped partly to think, partly due to his King's thrusting into him, he could have sworn his lover just did that on his own. Events seemed to flow together in this dream..."Yeah, I'll be...just about bedridden soon, won't I? Haha! I'll have to wait on, er, buildin' up my body again until after these little ones are out. Even iffen I tried, my belly'd get in the way of my work!" The thought of that thrilled him unexpectedly, being so bloated with life that he had to stay home and be cared for by the father, his King, his one and only...the sexiest being he knew. He'd have to place a break between pregnancies to strengthen himself, no matter how many litters and clutches and births he went thru for one round, because he'd be so dependent on his King's help for even simple things.

"Felling trees with tits like these, hmm?" Tobias mused as he bounced on the fat and energetic cock that filled him. He squeezed them. "They'd be a might heavy for building muscle, I'd get tired pretty quick. And, ah...I like the thought of growing them all over again for the next time I get pregnant. I think that'd be swell. I'd get to relive this moment as my stomach got bigger again!" He kissed the king of dragons that made him this way, showing his gratitude any way he could. "Maybe one day I could keep myself strong with this chest swaying and bobbing...but we'll see."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,516 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,874 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,294 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,046 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,320 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,313 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,243 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8