Becoming the Hunted (closed with Michime)
The Bouncer held his ground and soon Scott could hear the voice of this bartender. His reaction was a bit off from the drugs, but the male turned and soon found himself being surrounded by all the men that were lingering around in the bar. He had to squint his eyes just to see that some of their actual natures were beginning to reveal themselves.

"Look..." He rubbed his eyes. "If you're monsters or whatever, I'm not from this area." He pointed at the tattoo. "I haven't caused trouble and I'm just looking to leave and go about my business. If you all continue this, you're only bringing what happens next on yourselves."

It was fair enough to warn them. They refused to budge however, remaining bent on enacting whatever revenge they had in mind. He did not care. He would kill most of them anyways.

"I guess you must feel really proud of yourselves, doing this to someone really younger than you." He was pinned, but not defeated. He brought his hands up to the air to initiate he was surrendering, but instantly, the caps to his earrings fell to the floor and his eyes closed shut. The studs dropped. Boom! A large white light filled the area and the drugged male jumped back when the pop initiated. His knife danced in the air as the blade made contact with a neck and soon he began to open fire blindly but on a direction to help clear a path. If they were blocking the front, he would take the roof door again. The male staggered away and began to make his way for the back as he had done before, his gun firing at
the stunned creatures. Maybe he could start up the gas.
"No, you fucking don't!"  Benny shouted as he grabbed a chair and threw it at the hunter's back.   He smiled as he ripped up a table and tossed it into Scott's path.    "You think you can kill most of my people and get away with it?"  He shouted as he went around a few dead bodies before he picked up a cue stick and whacked Scott over the head with it  "You think I'm going to let you go!"  He screamed in Scott's face before he grabbed the man by the hair and spread some yellow mist into the hunter's face.  "You're mine now, boy!" 
Scott groaned when he felt a large object hit him harshly. He fell abruptly to the floor and before he could get back up, a table was thrown at the back exit. When he heard the approaching footsteps, he turned to attack, but all he did was yelp. Wood hit him clear across his face, clear across his left eye. The male brought a hand to cover it, feeling blood roll down his face from the wood cutting and bruising the skin, particularly where his eye was at.

He chuckled goofily. "If I remember right, you said your boys would run me out. You did this yourself...should have just let me go..." He spat in the man's face, blood hitting it partially before the yellow mist made contact with his face. He attempted to reach for his phone as a distraction, for his other hand to reach for the concealed gun. He would pull the trigger instantly to at least hit the monster on the side of his torso before the mist began to take effect.
Benny's bouncer wasn't human or drugged and moved fast enough to grabbed both Scott's hands before they reached their mark.  Benny wiped off the blood from this face with his hand before he gave a nod.The bouncer squeezed both hands dangerously while Benny just grinned. 

"He'll crush your hands if I tell him to," Benny hissed in Scott's ear.  "You think Hunters are the only group with hidden weapons?   You think we don't know how to create gases and drugs to overcome your defenses?  Tell me where all your weapons are and I'll make sure you keep all your fingers."  He wanted to give the hunter a chance to leave here in one piece.  "You don't want to know what I have in mind if you don't." 
Scott didn't care what happened presently. He would get himself out of this situation he was certain, crushed hands or not. Still, what was that mist for?

"Fuck you" he said. He attempted to fight himself loose, letting his legs kick around. "You probably wouldn't let me leave. Not when you pried around and waited for me like some sick animal. You're probably getting a thrill out of this now."

His eyes glanced partially at a window, seeing the truck resting outside. He just had to get to it.

"What did you spray me with?"
Benny glanced down at Scott's groin and smirked.  "You should start feeling the effects right about now but I'll tell you anyway.  It's basically an overpowered love potion made by some fae that Hunters pissed off.  I don't know what you did to those fairies but they want to suffer."  He grinned before he grabbed Scott's hair again.  He spread the mist into Scott's face again making sure he got a healthy dose.  "Neutralizes the parts of the brain that controls inhibitions while souping up the parts that made you want to have sex."  He shook the mist tube again then held up to Scott's face.  "Want another dose?  I was told that two quick sprays would drive everyone mad with lust but I really want to see what an entire tube would do." 
When Benny began to mention effects, Scott began to feel his member fatten up and stiffen. No matter how dangerous the situation had become, he was finding himself becoming really horny. When the vial was brought back to him, he attempted to hold his breath, but the bouncer made sure he couldn't, hitting him hard in the gut that he had to take a breath in and he took one large inhale through the nose and mouth. 

"Wait, don't do..." His gaze began to blur more than with just his bruised eye as everything around him was becoming lost. "No...fuuuuck..."

The more he looked at Benny, the more he found himself becoming attracted to the older male and the more the bouncer held him, the more it aroused him. Gosh, he wanted them both right now. Badly.

"Make..this stop...please..." He tried to hold on to his sanity, but somewhere between, he was losing it for the carnal desire. "I'm begging you..."

The vial was brought back over to his face. He tried to fight it desolately, but he had to have more.

"Sure thing, pops" he smiled drunkenly and empty, his head leaning in as he inhaled the vial fully and wholey, taking all the contents into his body. All Scott wanted right now was sex or whatever Benny or the Bouncer or both wanted. He found his cock begging for release out of his clothes, the organ standing at full attention.
"You took an entire vial boy," Benny grinned as he watched the effects of the fae's potion take over the hunter's body.  "That's good but before we get down to business, and we will get down to business, you're going to hand over every single weapon or defensive measure you have."  He demanded before he brought the toe of his boot close to Scott's swollen sac.  He rubbed the Hunter through his jeans watching with a smirk as the moments sent a shiver down the human's spine. 

Now that Benny could control the hunter, he knew this kind would have a lot of fun but they needed to get rid of any evidence Scott had been here.  "Find his keys, and his phone.  Drive his truck through the mountains then make it look like an accident.  Make sure you turn on the phone."  He turned on of the many men still around. 

He turned his attention back to Scott.  "You're going to tell me exactly what you want to happen to you.  In great detail." 
All He could hear what was going on, but his mind was too far gone at the moment to truly comprehend how to react or respond. When the Bouncer released his hold over him, every object came off of him that were weapons, including his belt, which sent his jeans flying down. He pulled the jeans, along with his boots, off and put it all in the pile of weapons he carried on him as he nudged them towards Benny, Scott biting his lower lip partially.

Only when Benny began to speak to him more did his mental psyche rise up again. Once more, he struggled against the potion. He tried to prevent them from taking his keys, but feeling the shoe of Benny's touching his magic induced swollen sac only sent waves of pleasure up his back.

"You've got so many toys to use right there..." He had no idea, truthfully, what he was saying as he looked at his weapons. "Use them on me. I deserve it. Maybe more...and..."

He boldly neared Benny, his hand reaching for the man's hand. He brought the hand to his firm toned belly. "I really enjoyed the food. Maybe I'll crave more of it if you were to...make..." He looked away, his mind attempting to discern, part of him knowing this was wrong. "Your mate? Yea...I should crave a lot of food if I was having your children for the rest of my life."
Benny saw the Hunter momentarily try to fight the effects of the potion only to be pulled back under the spell.  He picked up the hunter's clothes and weapons before he handed them off to another man.  Now that he had the hunter naked, he wasn't about to make it easy for Scott to find his clothes or weapons.  He looked around the bar at the men then at all the decor.  There was a pool table, and a dart board which Benny knew would be a lot. 

He watched the way Scott reacted to his foot and how his back rippled with pleasure.  He realized Scott's sac was so sensitive and that would be a great source of amusement for his boys but he needed to know how the rod would react as well.  He angled his foot like he would if he would step on a gas pedal then pushed down just to see what the reaction would be. 

"You want more than just cock stuffed up your ass, don't ya boy?"  Benny asked as he watched Scott's eyes move around the room.  "You want me to shove anything into your ass that would fit and maybe even some things that won't."  He chuckled at the desperation so appeared on Scott's face. 

"I'll fatten you up, hunter," Benny nodded before he turned his attention to the kitchen and an evil smirk spread across his face.  "You want some food now, boy.  I can take you back in the kitchen and feed you something good."  He ignored the part of about children right now.  He had other ideas to focus on right now. 
What was he even saying? He was beginning to randomly blurt things out at random. Things he would not care to think about or even say. There he was though, moaning deeply and loudly at this monster's boot touching his erection. He wanted to hurt him so bad if the only thing on his mind presently was not thinking of sex or in some strange connection, mating. 

"No..." He said begrudgingly. He didn't want anything being stuffed up his rear if he had a say in the matter, yet the thought was really creeping into his mind madly. Benny began to lead the now naked male into the kitchen, which Scott attempted to resist by trying to not move, but it was like a chore. Eventually his legs found the will to defy his fading mind and led him into the kitchen where this apparent desire to be fed was going to be satiated. It was a miracle he was even being able to fight the drugs as much as he could at this point.

He drew heavy breaths as he stood in the kitchen, his stomach growling loudly for some strange reason. He could only look at Benny with a look of defiance yet arousal.
"Look at you, proud hunter, naked and following me lime a puppy dog," Benny grinned as he lead Scott into the massive kitchen. "Might run a bar but spared no expense when it came to this.". He waved his hand around letting Scott see the industrial stove, grills, cold storage, and the rest. Pots, pans, utensils, everything shone as if it had just been cleaned. "What should I do to you first? Feed your mouth or your ass?"
Scott just stood there, mostly, following the man or whatever he was hand as he showed him every area in the kitchen with just that quick notion. 

"If you're gonna do something, just do it. Otherwise, cut the bullshit." He let his mind ease into the thought, enough for him to finally let those emotions out. It was clear he was still cocky yet nonchalant. He did not like having to be dragged around and otherwise toyed with. If Benny was going to do something, he needed to get it over with the way he saw it. "Or maybe...I should let one of your friends just finish me off."
"I ain't killing you, little hunter," Benny announced with a hearthy laugh. "You hunters think you're strong and smart. That nothing can hurt you or. You'll figure out a way to escape. You can't rile me up, little hunter. You're going to pay for your sins against my kind."

He reached down and grabbed Scott's swollen balls. He gave a quick squeeze to shiw he was in charge for now. "Follow me little hunter or you're in for a world of hurt. We're going over to the sink to play."
"Clearly. If you were, you would have done so by now, but all this talk from you is beginning to give me a case of the lover's nuts."

Of course, he was under the influence of the drug, clearly given by a small pout to his face. He smiled happily like some puppy when Benny began to command him again. He began to follow the male, his cock twitching at Benny's touch as he used it to lead him over to the sink. 

"What're you going to do with the sink?" He should feel uneasy, only feeling a bit of nervousness instead. He found himself looking at Benny's body however to help ease his mind. Maybe he would get to see the older man naked. He found his slightly hairy arm caressing Benny's larger biceps boldly, not scared of the consequences, if any were to be given.
Benny just squeezed Scott's balls again before he turned Scott so the bottom of his ass touched the lip of the metal sink. "Don't want to make a mess of my clean kitchen." He knew what he wanted to do the hunter; humiliate, debase, then use the hunter to bring his kind back from extinction.

He knew he was taking a chance by not tying the hunter's hands or feet. He should find something to secure the man but according to the fae, the potion made a human completely pliable. "I need to handle that mouth of youurs first." He decided.
Scott was easily turned, the young man just smiling goofily and groaning as Benny kept squeezing his sensitive testicles. When the shifter said something about his mouth, he found himself opening it wide. While his personality was still the same as it had been before he was drugged, he was completely obedient to some extent to the man before him. Clearly now, his mind was no longer fighting the urge to resist the toxins flowing in to his blood stream.

"Don't..." He shook his head as the thought finally was gone. "Do this..."

His last words were more like a pleasurable beg than it was a plead.
Benny knew the thought the potion finally overcame Scott as the hunter's eyes gazed over in lust.  He could do whatever he wanted to the human now.  He was in control.  He heard the hunter's plead and knew it was time to begin.  "I hate making anyone wait."  

He looked around the kitchen trying to find some unusual toy to use on his prey.  He smirked evilly when his eyes fell on the hose.  "Do you know I like this model so much?"  He asked as he reached over Scott's shoulder, pulled the hose off the hook, then brought it out so Scott could see it.  "One little button and the nozzle comes right off."  He pressed a small silver button on the side and sure enough, the head dropped into the metal sink with a loud clank.  

He let his eyes travel down Scott's amazing body taking in the sight of the washboard abs.  He thought the hunter could use a bit of a belly then he noticed Scott's open mouth.  He stuck two of his long, thick fingers into and swirled them around the hunter's mouth.  "You ever heard of a liquid diet, boy?   
Scott could barely care for the words Benny was throwing around. He only shook his head at that, though it was quite clear the male had never heard of a liquid diet or why the Shifter before him seemed to enjoy the sink's hose. If Scott had any actual say in the matter, he would fight this and the man off of him, but he could not. That pretty much left him to a fate he would loathe the moment this potion ceased, but for now he could only live for the moment of being forced fed whatever the man was going to give him.
Benny shook his head and clucked his tongue when the hunter shook his head.  "Oh this is going to be so much fun," he wickedly said before he turned the shut off valve to the 'off' position at the faucet and unscrewed the hose from the sink.  "I was going to just give you water for a while but now I see you need to learn some lessons."  He laid the hose in the sink before he moved away from the hunter.  Benny picked up a pack of zip ties he kept in the kitchen when he needed to reseal a bag and walked back over to Scott.  Without giving Scott a chance to move, he quickly secured Scott's right ankle to the leg with several ties.  When he was sure the human couldn't move his foot, he repeated the process with the left leg giving Scott a wide stance that spread across the twenty four inch length.  He went to work on Scott's wrists after that secured them to the bolted into the wall over head rack where he stored his heaviest pots and pans.  

He stepped for a moment and admired his work.  He whistled at the sight of Scott's tone body spread out in an 'X' unable to move.  "Now it's time to start your diet."  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,710 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,768 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,049 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,523 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,066 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,009 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8