Becoming the Hunted (closed with Michime)
Scott didn't object. Not like he could. His mind was being deprived of his common sense. That left his slightly fuzzy body being tied up around he faucet.

"What are you going to do then?" If he was not planning to use the hose in its entirety, at least it seemed that way, what was this new bound position going to offer instead? He tugged at the restraints a bit and it was quite clear none of it was going to budge for him. 

"What kind of diet?"
"I guess I shouldn't call it a diet when it's going to ruin those abs," Benny grinned before he went into the freezer and came back pushing a cart piled high with high calorie, high fat frozen foods, and tubs of ice cream.  He rolled the cart over to Scott and let the hunter see exactly what was in store for him.  "All of this is going into you," he said as he laid his hand flat on Scott's belly.  "Sit right now and give you a nice gut."  He laughed.  "Bet you spent a lot of time to get your body like that.  I'm going to ruin it by the end of the week."  
Scott found himself looking away from the food, not sure how to even react to the large cart Benny came tugging out.

"My father would kill me if he let me eat any of that." The magic induced hunger however had a different set of plans. His stomach growled furiously. "I guess I'm hungry though."

How much of that food was he planning to feed him right now if he was talking about ruining his figure for just a week alone? Scott found himself squirming at the way he was splayed up before Benny, the position feeling a bit uncomfortable. 

"Must you really tie me down like this?"
"You think I'm dumb enough to let some hunter run loose in my kitchen?"  Benny shook his head before he opened up one of the tubs of ice cream.  He wanted it to melt a bit before he went to work.  "I ain't got a death wish, boy."  He spat out the last word because he knew calling a hunter 'boy' was a grave insult.  "Plus with you like this, it makes what I'm about to do much easier."  

He picked up a funnel from one of the tables then lifted the hose out the sink.  He shoved the funnel into the tube then used a long dish clothe to make sure the funnel stayed in the end.   He made sure Scott saw all this before he went towards the back door and returned with a pole with several metal pieces attached.  

"Homemade spice rack," Benny explained before he threaded the hose through the highest metal piece then continued until the funnel sat in the hole.  "One end done."  He smirked before he wheeled everything to Scott.  "Guess where end two goes?"  

Because Scott could guess, Benny shoved the free end of the nose into Scott's mouth then forced it down the hunter's throat.  He made sure his toy went down the correct pipe before he moved back to the tray of food.  "Down the hatch," Benny announced before he picked up the ice cream then poured it into the funnel.
"And where else am I gonna go, exactly? Creepy bartender goes around asking for sex all night and when I finally humor it, you're still babbling on and on." He rolled his eyes again as usual until the man returned with a makeshift device guaranteed to make Scott eat everything Benny had to presently offer. "Took you long enough to, old man. I was beginning to wonder if you needed some of that medicine to help your mind focus for once and finish the know...which you still haven't done."

He was referring to the fact that he was still rock hard and when positioned on the sink like that, he had to move his hips a certain angle to not cramp. Now Benny liked to give insults. Despite the drugs, Scott was still more than capable of speaking his drug induced mind.

"I rather be a boy than and old codger getting completely senile. Hopefully you don't catch a cramp putting that "whippersnapper" to use."

Finally, the man was doing something. Scott forgot why he would not want to eat the food because something was being done at last. He did not taste much of the ice cream. Most of it immediately began to go down his throat. Scott was becoming oblivious to the damage that tub alone would cause for his body as he downed all of it, swallowing at times and the rest just flowing down. He moaned pleasurably as his stomach was beginning to poke out from the dairy overconsumption.
"Finally found a way to shut your smart mouth up," Benny teased as  he watched with child like glee as the hunter swallowed what he could while the rest just went directly into his stomach.  He watched Scott's belly begin to bloat under the first assault of ice cream.  

"Wonder just how big you'll be by the end of this," he asked as he opened up another tub of ice cream then poured it into the funnel.  Benny was in control; Scott could only take what Benny came him.  There was no resistance to Benny's plan and that suited the shifter just fine.  

He kept an eye on the funnel while he walked over to Scott.  Thanks to the position, his nipples were on display.  "I thought you hunters liked having all kinds of piercings," he commented before he picked up a metal skewer normally used to make kabobs.  "You got your ears pierced but nothing else.  Seems like such a waste."  He poked the hunter in the nipple with the skewer, not enough to break the skin but enough that he knew Scott felt the sharp tip.  
It should not be humanly possible for a person to take so much food down like that. Scott felt partially sick to his stomach, but not enough to be filled. Normally he would as he did not even finish the food he had before in the bar, but here he was, finishing one tub of ice cream and soon another being put down the funnel for him to eat. His hairy stomach which was coated with firm abs started to become a distant memory as it bloated and deformed, poking out further just a little over his throbbing erection.

Benny was far from done with him however. Scott could only gag and digest the food coming down his mouth as it looked like the man was planning to pierce his nipples. He did not mind -he actually did, but the drugs were enough to make him crave most of anything- part of him moaning at the touch of the cold metal brushing against his brownish-blond chest hair and skin.

"Vull..." He attempted the say Bull, strangely becoming turned on by the thought that his nipples could have rings on them that resembled the rings to the bull's nose. At least he thought that way. 
Benny grinned as he watched the hunter's body slowly change shape.  The firm, washboard abs that took men years of exercise and strict dieting would never return to the human if Benny had any say in the matter.  He wanted to punish Scott for what he did to his species.  He knew this was the person that killed so many of his kin.  He paid special attention to Scott's eyes hoping to catch some glimpse of fear.  Hunters were known for their strict controls, and right now Benny was blasted that away.  He looked over at the funnel which was dangerously low.  

"You need a refill."  He announced before he moved over to the food tray.  He moved to pick up another tub of ice cream but Scott already had two.  He needed to find something else to feed his 'guest'.  A quick look around the kitchen and Benny's eyes stopped on the storage machine cooled cooking oil he used in his fryers.  He smirked before he wheeled the machine over to his toy.  

"Wonder what 100 pounds of lard will do to you."  Benny teased before he used another tube to drain the oil from storage into Scott's funnel.  

"Now back to your nipples," Benny picked up the skewer again then held it against Scott's chest.  "Not big enough, I know.  You need some real heavy knockers."  He chuckled waiting Scott's body change under the food torture.  "I'm sure I got something around here."  
They were becoming hard from him poking them numerously with the skewer, but not sufficient. It seemed Benny had a plan for that. The man mentioned lard and Scott's alluring blue-green eyes lit up. There was no way he was going to eat that, but his body did not budge as much he wanted it. It wanted to eat anything it could, so when he brought the large tub over and began to pour it right down into the funnel, all Scott could do was take it all in him.

If he was gaining from the ice cream alone, the pure pig fat was certainly doing the trick. It began to stick to his body like glue and pretty soon, the buff yet slim male, began to fill out. His now gut began to push put more and more. His seams were losing their tone, the muscles expanding a bit to accommodate the layer of fat clinging to his body. His nipples were even beginning to push out more as his chest became a bit flabby and broader. Scott had to be pushing near the middle range of the 200 weight now. He was even beginning to sport a small layer of fat under his bearded chin as he downed the entirety of the fat.

He could only see Benny's eyes with his own dazed look. It finally dawned on him why they were so familiar, but Scott could not mumble. All that was presently going on was the sound of him burping up fat.
"You finally figured out why I am, didn't you?"  Benny grinned when the realization dawned on the hunter.  It was as if a light bulb when off over the young, brash hunter's head.  He knew Scott couldn't answer because of the fat running into his gut and changing his body.  "Now you know why I wanted to destroy that perfect body of yours."  

He reached down and lovingly caressed Scott's bulging gut.  The rounded stomach started at the bottom of the rib cage then slipped over his hips.  "Get you so big you can't see your dick," he teased before he slipped his hand under Scott's belly and lifted the flesh pushing up the fat and flab.  "Not there yet though but you'll get there."  

Benny leaned in close then placed both hands on Scott's chest.  There wasn't enough to fill Benny's wide hands but there was enough tissue for the shifter to squeeze.  "Not even an 'A' cup yet," he murmured as he played with the budding man boobs.  He pinched Scott's nipples then twisted the little bud.  "These will definitely need some decorations."  He didn't want to miss of moment Scott's expansion but he wanted to start decorating the former hunter.  "What can I use on these?"  He asked while he looked around the kitchen.  

He ran his head over Scott's bearded chin and cheek.  "This beard has got to go as well."  That he could handle easily before he picked a large, smooth knife.  "Don't move."  He warned before he brought the knife to Scott's cheek.  
Scott only groaned as his body was expanding from the recently ingested fat. The shifter bickered on and on again about how he made plans to do this to the male. Scott would have tried to figure where it was he messed up at, but all he could focus on was the subtle touches Benny's hand gave across his flabby form. He would try to fight loose if that potion did not make him so horny, freaky and otherwise compliant. When Benny told him to stay still, he did just that as his facial hair started to become no more. He groaned, swallowing more of the lard as his body just grew and grew. Without a source to burn the fat, Scott was getting bigger and bigger slowly. His hips and thighs were beginning to grow thick and rather curvy. Even his rear was rounding out more. He personally felt worse than a pig.
After Scott ingested half the lard, Benny turned the valve on the storage machine and stopped the flow.  "I wanted you to take it all at once but then I thought it would be better to wait."  He ran his hands over the expanded flesh, skin stretched out and marked from the quick building layers of fat.  When the hunter first arrived, Benny classified his body of a twink with tight muscles very little fat.  Now there was no trace of muscle on the man, just flabby fat weighing him down.  He tilted his head a couple of times as he surveyed Scott's clean shaven face.  "You have such a baby face without the beard.  Should have shaved you first before I started fattening you up.  Bet you used that face to get whatever or whoever you wanted."  

He ran his hands over Scott's new body, letting his finger tips trace the new expanse of Scott's hips before he reached around and grabbed two handfuls of Scott's new ass.  The hunter's butt ballooned so much that it spilled over Benny's palm.  "So fucking big," he whispered into Scott's ear.  "So big and ready to be trained."  

The zip ties disappeared into the flesh rolls and Benny knew he would have to change them soon.  He didn't want to amputee any of the hunter's limb and the ties could cut off the circulation.  
Scott grumbled lowly. It was not like he had much of a choice when there was a huge funnel and hose down his mouth. A part of him was relieved that this "feeding" frenzy was over. Scott did not understand for the life of him why this disgusting figure before him wanted to make him fat and large almost like him, but he was getting a bit tired of the sickened foreplay. Now he was groping his rear saying it was ready to be trained. If that meant fucking him out of his misery, would the man just do it already?

He rolled his eyes as he mentioned the face. He mumbled loudly and it was that he actually detested his face shaven. It made him look like a kid with a man's, well former man's, body. Right now, he looked like one fluffy man child of anything. 
Benny took the knife and cut the ties around Scott's arms.  He watched the former sexy hunter struggle to stand then let out a belly laugh then the man tipped over and fell flat on his face.  "Not use to the girth," he teased before he cut the leg ties.  He made himself comfortable on Scott's back happy that the hose didn't dislodge in the fall.   He slapped Scott's huge ass a couple of times then really drew back his hand and spanked the hot head.  

Benny got Scott's nice and red before he stood up.  He moved to Scott's head then grabbed a hand full of Scott's head.  "I think it's time for the boys to see you."  He teased.  
Benny seemed to get a thrill out of humiliating the young man. Scott could only groan, especially after falling. He tried to pick himself up, but he felt the weight of the shifter rest on him like he was some kind of animal. His rear getting hit back and forth certainly made it feel that way. He couldn't protest. Whatever Benny said, he was forced to comply with. That meant having to be led out for all these other creatures to see, the male being oblivious to shame for the moment. When he would finally come back to his senses, there would be hell to pay.
Of course, Benny got a thrill from humiliating the young man.  He took great pleasure in breaking hunters, but this one he needed to shatter.  He loved hearing Scott's groan and he paraded his control over the hunter.  He pushed the massive bulk out of the kitchen and into the bar so the others could see.  

"What do you think, boys?"  He shouted to the men the second Scott emerged from the door.  "Think we can have some fun with him?"  

The cheers went up immediately as the men raised their glasses.  Benny lead Scott over to the pool table and with the help of his bouncer and other shifter, the trio laid Scott out.  "And now your ass training begins."  Benny whispered into Scott's ear before he raised his arms and 'he's all yours' went out like a war-like cry.
Scott could not complain. He was finally getting what he wanted because of the potion. He smile drunkely as he was man handled to the pool table and pretty soon the attractive bouncer and the other shifter that survived Scott's attempt to escape surrounded him from every angle. He knew Benny was among the company possibly, but his large round rear was exposed to them all and he could only stiffen more at the anticipation.
"Look at him wiggling that ass," one of the shifters commented at the sight of the huge ass jiggling.  "He wants something in there!"  

Laughter went up before the big bouncer stepped up the table.  "I'm going to wreck your ass."  His voice was gravel like tone that came from years of deep baritone and shouting.  He cracked his knuckles then letting the sound fill Scott's ear.  "What should I use on you first?"  He teased as he picked up the one of the billiard balls stored in the table.  "Cock, fist, maybe a ball?"  
With the funnel still in his mouth, Scott was unable to speak. If this Bouncer really wanted to know the answer however, his hand reached forward and pulled the device out, albeit having to gag a little.

"Your voice and your hand are overrated just like the miniature ball you carry around in your hand. If you're going to do something, humor me and let me see what's hiding underneath that skin of yours." If they were going to continue this, he was just going to start jerking himself off rather they wanted to let him or not. This was beginning to get pointless for him and he found no pleasure in dragging this dead horse around, something to which he even told them. "I may as well die of old age before you even get close to breaking me the way you all let on like cackling hens. But I'm the bitch that needs training in this matter apparently. No wonder you make killing you easy when you have the baddest habit to stand here like giddy schoolgirls."

He's been embarrassed before. Nothing at this point could get any worse because he felt and believed they were taking their time. If they were going to fuck this "destroyed and defamed" hunter, who killed a vast majority of them before they finally drugged him and did this to his body, then get it over with.

"Do me a favor and just finish this, you piss for poor excuses of shifters." 
"You cocky sonofabitch!" The bouncershiuted before he unzipped his pants and pulled out a truly inhumane cock. The term 'horse cock' might be the best way to describe the length and width of what hung between the bouncer's legs. "If you wanted us to destroy your ass, you should have said so earlier." He lined himself up to Scott's defenseless hole then shoved the entire mass into the exposed hole. "I'm going to fuck a new generation into you."

More zippers went down exposing more cocks of frightening shapes and sizes ready to take their turn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,768 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,051 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,527 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,066 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,010 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8