Becoming the Hunted (closed with Michime)
They certainly were large. Scott grimaced at the thought of asking for so much, yet there was a burning sensation in his body only intensified with hunger. He had just eaten and yet he was still wanting more to satiate an appetite. 

"I'm going to regret this..." He gripped one of the massive burgers with both hands and took a bite from it. The male washed away thoughts of paranoia and anxiety and finished it entirely. Before long he was taking another into his mouth until only one had remained. That had eventually vanished as well. He spared none of the lettuce, tomatoes, onions and other things added to it that had fallen on the plates. He had eaten ten burgers yet he was not close to being satisfied.
Benny had to admit, he liked the way Scott put away his food. The human could eat and that was a good sign. The babies would be very well fed and so would Scott. The shifter wouldn't admit it, not yet at least but he liked having someone around to cook for that wasn't a bar patron.

"You want anything else?"
Scott was probably left in a state of shock to himself. All of it was gone, yet he still ached for a little bit more.

"Some Cheese Sticks and Ice Cream. Together." That was one of his current cravings. He may as well satiate the mood for the time being.
Benny chuckled before he moved around the kitchen. He dropped a dozen large mozzarella sticks into the fryer and let them cook as he made Scott a four scoop ice cream bowl with vanilla & chocolate.

Once the cheese sticks finished, he pulled them out the grease and let them cool a bit before he stacked them onto a plate. "I have no idea if you want to dip them in the ice cream but they are hot." He set everything in front of Scott.
He waited for everything to finish, the male shifting in the large robe. He really hated wearing it and it was robes in general. The fact that this one was for him to grow in made it even worse. That and the floor felt really cold despite the fact that it was a kitchen that had recently been on a cooking spree so much that when the cheese sticks were dropped, the grease was still popping away intensely.

"That was sort of the point" he said when everything was done and now before him. He brought his hand over to one of the cheese sticks, testing the heat a bit. The male knew how to work his skin around something like that and he hefted up the stick instantly, moving it to the ice cream slowly. "Either way, it's going to the same place."

In a few minutes, the large bowl of ice cream and cheese sticks were gone and Scott was subconsciously rubbing his belly under the robes, a part of him satisfied that this huge meal kept the creatures growing inside of him at bay. For the time being. The way it felt, though, he probably ate just as bad as when he was forced several fat products down his mouth. 

"That's done and over with. What's next?" He really was not enthused about it, his eyes looking away from Benny as Scott could only guess what this shifted had next in mind. He needed to escape, but they were making it impossible. Scott did not want to be trapped there for the rest of his life.
Benny had to blink a couple of times then rubbed his hands over his eyes at the sight of the empty bowl. Sure shifters ate and pregnant shifters ate twice as much but Scott put away a lot of food in a short period of time. "You still hungry?" He asked as he wiped down the cooking surfaces with sanitizer. "Or do you want to do something else?"
Scott looked at the empty bowls. Two very large bowls that were once full of cheese sticks and ice cream. He caught Benny blinking in disbelief and the male could only help but wonder why.

"You're...startled or taken aback. Why's that?" 

To Scott, it felt like he downed a regular course meal, at least for a human. When he noticed Benny putting away various empty bags however, a tinge of guilt riddled his body. How had he eaten so much in under 25 minutes!? It was not that awful lard, but gee it was way worse. 

"No" He felt sick mentally with what just happened. "I feel full now. We can do something else."
Benny chuckled to himself before he answered.  "I've seen a lot of shifters eat and you just put down more food than I ever saw."  He made sure to wash Scott's food bowls and put them in a different area from the regular dishes.  "It's not a bad thing just wasn't expecting it." 

He glanced down at Scott's bare feet.  "We should get you some kind of shoes.  Maybe some soft slippers to keep them warm.  It does get cold up here.  We can go downstairs and watch some movies or play some video games."
That felt reassuring. He was not serious. What could he do? Escape? His mind was still gearing itself to that thought. The individual before him had gotten him into a situation after all. Would he be that deranged of mind to look into surgically cut them out so he could survive? He hoped that Benny couldn't sense anything on him regarding those thoughts. The man was already on top of him like white on rice without having to literally be on top of him. It felt like he was not getting any form of privacy both before and after the conception.

"Ummm, what kind of movies and games you have?" The man had suggested slippers, but Scott disliked the idea. "Socks will do for now, really."
"You allergic to wool?"  Benny asked before he revealed the hidden staircase.  "I got plenty of thick, warm, wool socks but if you're allergic, that's not going to work." 

He motioned for Scott to go before him on the stairs.  He smiled at the sight of the massive belly on the human's frame.  A belly full of life and hope for the next generation and the survival of their race.  "I wanted to make sure no one would get bored down there.  Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime for Books, Videos and Music, something called Steam for computer gaming, Xbox and Playstation network.  I don't know why but most of the breeders liked the survival games and first person shooters.  I could hear them shouting 'die zombie die' or 'kill all the monsters' all the time." 
He shrugged.

"Never wore wool, only cotton. I doubt it though since I've been around my Aunt's barn often to help with the sheep." He was not going to wear slippers at any cost. The name itself spelled out why he disliked wearing them. The male could never keep them on even when walking around with them. He slowly descended the stairs, his eyes catching Benny smiling. His own eyes focused back on the stairs, making sure he did not accidentally slip, though that did not seem like a bad idea.

Scott knew his way around playing the PlayStation. The Xbox not so much. Why even bother with the Wii when it was clear there was no chance in hell he was going to be able to "get in shape."

"Any shooting games that don't involve monsters or zombies?" Thinking about such things right now would probably enrage him even further. That would probably get him sprayed again. He pressed the PS button on the controller and watched as the system whirred to life. He eased down on the couch slowly, but when the television came on, his face paled a bit. Some of the users faces were familiar in the matter that they assaulted him and that he had also killed them on his hunts. "On second thought...maybe a scary movie or something..."
Benny picked up the controller and scrolled over to the Netflix app.  He signed in then pulled up the library.  "Do you want a classic scary movie or one of those crappy ones where you see all the wires?"  He asked as he scrolled through the titles.

"I'll get you some socks,"  He disappeared into one of the rooms and returned with a pair of thick, grey socks. 
At least that was over with, some of the personalized accounts. Scott looked at some of the possible choices.

"Classic." When Benny stepped away, Scott browsed through some of the possible choices before settling on the film titled Pumpkinhead. When Benny returned, Scott took the socks from him and slipped them on quickly despite his belly. Scott had not noticed from him wrapping the cloak around him, but his belly button had popped out. He found himself fixated on the film a bit, the male wanting to just, if possible, slink away into the film, but not as the main cast that got killed. Just as one of the extras that only had a short appearance, never to be seen on the rest of the film again.

"You have any films you prefer?"
"I like old Kung Fu movies.  Sure the dubbing is terrible but those films influenced modern action movies," he explained as the movie played.  "Black and white westerns are pretty good too."

Benny tilted his head.  "The dog better not die in this movie.  I like dogs." 
"I lose attention on films like that or just fall asleep. Westerns, that is." He really had not seen enough old Kung fu films to give an opinion. "Romance and cheesy comedies are probably worse though."

He looked back at the film and chuckled. A thought to tease the man crept into his mind. "I don't think it does, but there is this one film with aliens, a blood virus and tentacles that begin with some huskies. We could look into that."
Benny turned his head and then stared at the human.  "I am not going to watch a movie where the dog dies.  Not going to happen.  Huskies are cute with their blue eyes and fluffy hair."  He crossed his arms over his chest.  "I like sci fi movies as well.  I, Robot was really good and I liked the book it was based on.  Then you go with the classic Blade Runner.  Never underestimate that movie."

He relaxed against the couch enjoying the company.  "What do you call a cheesy comedy?" 
"Blade Runner was interesting, a little. Ridley Scott has that habit though like Lucas: Make this elaborate world and somewhere down the line fans are either left confused or amazed." He turned to look at Benny. "And for me, cheesy counts for comedy films that fail at being funny or they use the worst comedic stints imaginable. Sort of like most of Saturday Night Live compared to something like MadTV or In Living Color."

When the movie had concluded, Benny could probably rest easy in now knowing the dog did not die, but still Scott felt like teasing the male who seemed to be defensive about the matter. He reached for the controller and scrolled the list around until it landed on The Thing.

"You're positive you don't want to watch this?" a smile was on his face.
"Blade Runner was just a little bit interesting?  A little bit?  It's the classic struggle with the unknown, death, and identity all rolled into one.  How can you say it's just a little bit interesting?" He rolled his eyes and scoffed at the human. 

Benny glared at Scott before he quickly shifted from human to husky and back to human.  "Do you really think I want to watch that?"  He asked before he pulled on his clothes again.  "My first shift was a husky.  Most first shifts are canines.  We are not watching something where the dog dies." 

He reached over to the controller and found Alien.  "Now this is a movie to watch.  Creepy ass setting, scary alien monster, and the cat lives." 
Scott was impressed. The shifter had gone from a human into a Husky. It was all because the human was attempting to tease him about animals dying in a film. Truthfully, Scott did not enjoy hurting animals, but one thing Scott was not expecting was for Benny to be out of his clothes. 

"You...look irresistible..." In that brief moment, Scott reached over to run his hands through the animal's fur. While that happened, Benny's vial slipped out, but Scott did not reach for it. He allowed it to slip into the crack of the couch. It was best that way for now. Benny wouldn't blame him for the object missing and Scott could play the oblivious fool. When Benny shifted back to his human form, he began to put his clothes back on and instantly selected the film Alien.

"I happen to love the Xenomorph in some strange way. Most find it creepy, but in some odd way, I think it's adorable. I wouldn't be as insane as that doctor in Resurrection though if such a thing existed."
Benny grinned for a moment and before he finished getting on his clothes, he shifted into a human sized Xenomorph.  He stood up and let the human see the entire form including the long tail and elongated head. "I can't spit acid but I think it's a pretty good replica."  He held out his hand for Scott and waited for to take it.  "Don't go thinking I can do this all the time but we can shift into pretty much anything we see.  The kids had a great time during Halloween.  Jared's little boy shifted into Baby Godzilla three years in a row." 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,714 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,786 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,094 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,689 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,212 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,142 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,074 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,073 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8