Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.)
Kaden tried to be brave but his fears took hold of his once steel strong, sturdy nerves. He felt so embarrassed that he was shedding tears, feeling as if the agony would never stop. All he had was to keep his attention only on birthing the last two unborn children who was of the triplets. He felt tired and worn out, trying his very hardest to stay focused, rubbing the front of his large, swollen stomach as he expressed a wince. He wanted to hold the last two offspring who were both still inside of him. He was eager to be done and over with such harsh pain. He tried to push out at least the head of the second nfant but the child seemed to like being stubborn. It stayed where it was, never wanting to leave its father, not even once. He was weary but tried to be patient and remain that way. Each time his stomach tightened he cried out.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Sam held his lover tightly while Kaden was trying really hard to push the baby out of his womb but it didn't work at all. His legs were trembling from squatting for so long with his huge belly now. "Hey, honey, we can stay like this for a bit more, but we will need to get back to the bed soon," He tried to explain to his crying lover. They hadn't even made the halfway yey, so ti would be really bad if Kaden had fallen or he had lost lots of his energy. "Kaden, you're doing so good, honey. I'm sorry to let you suffer this pain, but you can do this, and out little ones will know how hard this is and how strong their mommy is." He tried to encourage his over ad another wave of contractions hit his lover again. Sam held Kaden's belly tight as he started pushing hard again.
(Hey, so sorry, I thought I had replied this already.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Kaden was beyond tired but pressed on. He felt as though he was running an endless race that went on and on. He relied on his lover to help him walk or move around. Love was like complete heaven on earth with Sam at his side. He soon got up after the presence of lsuch harsh labor, walking to the bed and laid down with a sigh of true relief. He was fueled to succeed as his lover had  been patient and concerned about why the child was taking such a long time. He wanted to hold the children for as long as he and his strong and gentle but stern husband. He sighed with irritation, trying not be worried.

"It is taking more time than I thought. God this is so painful, love. I don't think I can hold on for much longer."  The process that he thought would be quick and painless was the opposite. The such process is painful, uneasy and taking much more longer and longer than when he had first started. He rubbed his aching belly, trying hard not to cause the babies to be in distress. He was not sure how to stay calm when the pains he felt would not ever stop.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Sam held Kade's hand tightly, placing a soft kiss on it. "I know, this is taking very long time, and we haven't passed the halfway yet, but you can do this, honey. You're so strong. Keep me a hard push with next contraction, Kaden." He whispered, placing another soft kiss on Kaden's forehead. Sam got the warm towel from his side and put it on Kaden's belly, so it might help with his sore muscle for a bit. Luckily, the weather outside was so nice, so Jaden wouldn't have any problem with getting completely naked for this hours. Sam didn't expect this to be this hard as well, and at least he would try his best before calling the ambulance if anything happened. The last baby was moving so much now, and Sam was worried if he would come with the wrong position, but he needed to focus now. Sam got on Kaden's side again when the contraction hit again and Kaden started screaming while he was pushing the baby hard.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Karen closed his eyes, focusing on just getting through such a rough, unbearable time. He gripped Sam's offered hand with a tight, steel strong grip, never wanted but it seemed to cause him to relax. He clenched his upper and lower teeth together, never lettibg go of his hand  for even a single minute. With each push he felt irritated and had wanted to simply give up but at the same time he didn't. Heavily he sighed like he had done like a million times, feeling a strong urge to scream himself till his lungs ached and his throat would become hoarse. He felt calm as Sam's warm breath brush against his sensitive ear as he whispered. He expressed winces each time that the last unborn child tried to figure out what was happening.The whole day disappeared and night fell over the vast lands of Earth. Soon, he felt a bit of the child's head and gently stroked it's hair without force.

"Thank you for the encouragement, my sweet. You always know what to say .. I love it and you too as well." He tried to smile but only do so halfway.

"Soon our last child will be born." He furthered his words.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,011 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,384 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,954 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8