Pokémon Adventure - Kanto (Closed with MpregnateMe)
Next morning, Sean got ready to head for Cerulean City.
Kyle continued to sleep until his alarm clock went off. He began to get ready for the adventure ahead.
"Ready to head out, Kyle?" Sean asked.
"Yes, I am" Kyle says smiling
The two friends headed towards Mt. Moon.
"So....we have to go through mt moon, huh." Kyle said, "Could take awhile...it looks huge even from this distance."
"Stop." Sean whispered. They saw two Team Rocket Grunts at the entrance of Mt. Moon.
Kyle did as Sean said, "What's the matter?" he asked before noticing the Rocket Grunts.
"What's Team Rocket doing at Mt Moon?" Sean asked.
"I don't know..." Kyle answered. "I thought I read in a Kanto history book that they disbanded years and years ago."
"We'll, a new leader came and a whole new Team Rocket and that leader is Zane Wilson. My ex-best friend." Sean replied.
"Wow....sorry to hear that." Kyle said in response to Sean's former best friend being the new Team Rocket leader. "So what do we do? Confront the grunts?"
"Yeah. Let's take 'em down in a Double Battle." Sean replied.
One of the Rocket Grunts spots them, alerting his partner. "Guess they saw us, go Squirtle!!" Kyle exclaims
"Go, Charmander!" Sean called.

Grunt #1: "Go, Koffing!"

Grunt #2: "Go, Ekans!"
"Hmm, poison types? Butterfree would be a help here." Kyle said, "But I'll stick with you Squirtle. Attack with Bubble!"
"Charmander, use Ember!" The ember hit Koffing and Bubble hit Ekans. Unknown to Sean and Kyle, Zane was watching the battle.

Grunt #1: "Koffing, use Smog!"

Grunt#2: "Ekans, use Poison Sting!"
"Squirtle dodge the poison sting!" Kyle yelled, "Now strike tackle!"
"Dodge the Smog, Charmander and use Scratch!" Ekans and Koffing fainted. As Sean and Kyle was about to celebrate their victory, they heard someone clapping.
It took a moment for Kyle to isolate where the clapping was coming from, when he did he saw a guy there, with a smug grin on his face. "Who are you?" Kyle demanded to know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,520 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,184 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,881 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,340 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,148 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,331 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,336 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,110 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,270 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8