Pokémon Adventure - Kanto (Closed with MpregnateMe)
"Sure." Sean replied as sends out Charmander. "Use Ember to set a fire, Charmander." Charmander used its Ember on the branches.
"Perfect! Thanks Charmander!" Kyle said before laying down on his sleeping bag. "Look at all the stars."
"They look so beautiful." Sean smiled.
"They do..." Kyle said, continuing to gaze up at them as they twinkled.
They soon fell asleep.
Soon it was day. Kyle woke up and looked over to see if Sean was awake already. 'Guess not' he thought. Kyle turned his attention to watching the clouds roll by.
Sean yawned as he woke up. "I slept well."
Kyle looked over. "I did as well" he said smiling. Kyle then rolls up his sleeping bag and packs it away
As they left Viridian Forest, Sean encountered a male Nidoran.
"I assume you'll take this one?" Kyle asked, "I'll grab some berries from the plants around here while you battle. I'll give some to Brock, since he makes medicine out of them for his other job as Pokemon Doctor. I'll be sure to keep some for us though!"
"Good idea, Kyle." Sean said as he sent out Raticate.
Kyle begins collecting as many berries as he can find, from oran, sitrus, pecha, to rawst, and puts them in the pouch. Suddenly, a female Nidoran jumps out of the bushes knocking Kyle over, before running over to the male Nidoran's side growling at Sean and his Raticate. "Ow..." Kyle said. "Guess, I'll help. Go Butterfree!"
"Raticate, use Iron Tail in male Nidoran." Raticate's tail started to glow and landed the hit.
"Butterfree use confusion on the other Nidoran!" Kyle exclaimed. The attack hit the Nidoran F, leaving it confused and weakened. The confused Nidoran F tries to strike Butterfree with a Double Kick, but strikes Nidoran M out of confusion, instead.

(I'm using F for female and M for male when discussing the two Nidoran so I don't need to type out male or female everytime)
Sean threw his Pokeball at Nidoran M.
"Butterfree use Sleep Powder on Nidoran!" Kyle says, as he watches you successfully capture Nidoran M. "Go Pokeball!" Kyle tosses a ball at Nidoran F
Kyle's catch was a success.
"Perfect! Now I should feed it a Chesto Berry to cure its sleep condition." Kyle said, "As well as some Oran Berry to both Nidoran." Kyle lets Nidoran out of her Pokeball and feeds her some berries, and then hands Sean some.
Sean feed his Nidoran an Oran Berry. "Hey, Kyle. We both have 3 Pokémon each." Sean said.
"Never thought I'd have 3 Pokemon this quickly!" Kyle said smilng. My Nidoran walks over to yours, and sits beside him. "Guess they were friends. No wonder she jumped in when you battled him." Kyle said as he watched them. "Or I guess they could be siblings."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,521 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,188 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,881 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,345 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,158 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,333 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,336 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,110 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,271 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8