The Swordsman and the Mage (Closed with franciel)
Sean moaned as he kissed Lucius.
" hmm.. you are surprisingly obedient" I hummed, i allowed my hands to wonder lower. Grabbing sean's half-hard cock and stroking it until it was nice and hard, I pull our lips apart and took sean's cock into my mouth. Sucking his cock and slurping up his pre-cum, I used my hands to tease his balls.
Avatar image doesn't belong to me  
Sean moaned loudly.
Pleased with how Sean has been reacting, I decide to reward him. I lubed up my fingers with a quick spell and pushed my ring finger into his hole, wiggling it around to help stretch him in preparation for something larger.

I added another finger quickly and continued to stretch him until he suddenly tensed and lets out a scream. I smirk as I knew that I found his prostate.
Sean moaned in pain and pleasure.
I quickly added another finger and gave Sean a quick stretch before pulling my fingers out. Licking my lips and positioning my cock to sean's hole, I slowly pushed my 10" cock into him. 
Sean moaned as he started to rock his hips.
I licked my lips when I saw how needy sean was. 'Hes so hot i just can't wait until I get him pregnant. How many will be good?', I thought to myself as I shoved the rest of my cock into him. Thrusting in wildly into sean as my mind wondered off thinking of a heavily pregnant sean moaning loudly while trying to push my large babies out, I heard a loud scream and the tight grip on my cock tightened even more until it was like a vice grip.
"Lucius, cum into me." Sean moaned loudly.
I roar as I came inside of Sean. I nuzzled against sean's neck as i continued to cum for the next few minutes until Sean looked 6 months pregnant.  I pulled out of Sean but no cum dripped out. I allow myself to fall asleep holding Sean, knowing that tomorrow will be a busy day.
Sean fell asleep beside Lucius.
I woke up feeling warm and comfortable, looking at sean who was laying next to me awake and now looks like he is overdue with twins. I smile happily, reaching out for his belly where my children are growing. After rubbing sean's belly for a while, I went to make breakfast since he will most likely be ravenous when he woke up and he would need more energy if he was to birth the children tonight.
Sean woke up by the smell of food.
I heard sounds coming from the bedroom and went to check if sean was awake.
Sean started to get up from the bed.
"oh, you are up. I made breakfast." I say as i walked into the room .
"Thanks." Sean smiled.
"No problem if you haven't noticed you are pregnant and the babies are mine." I said like as if I was talking about the weather.
"Why am I pregnant." Sean asked.
"Frankly, I am more shocked that you haven't noticed . I mean you look overdue with twins. " I looked at sean and raised an eyebrow at him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,019 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8