The Swordsman and the Mage (Closed with franciel)
"Ok." Sean said as he started to rub his belly.
"hahaha, you are surprisingly meek for someone who pointed his sword at me yesterday. I am the reason why no one usually enters this forest, they call me the apothecary. I create a lot of potions you drank one of them yesterday in your tea. It is an aphrodisiac and makes the person who drinks it get pregnant if they have sex within 3 hrs." I laugh as I explain what happened to sean just because he looks beautiful with that belly.
Avatar image doesn't belong to me  
"So you never saw Sephiroth?" Sean asked as he continues to rub his belly.
"No, somehow you bypassed the wards around this part of the forest. Usually, no one can enter this place." I say as i shook my head.
Sean continues to rub his belly; looking disappointed.
" If you are going to look for him in this condition, I suggest you forget it. " I frown as I went to set up breakfast.
"I'm not going to forget it." Sean thought to himself. "It's my mission to find Sephiroth."
'looks like I have to search for that person Sean is looking for otherwise he might do something stupid. ' I thought to myself. I noticed that Sean was in his own world and rolled my eyes before I pulled him to the dining table.
Sean sat down and started to eat.
I watched Sean eat, looking closely at his stomach which grew larger as he ate. The babies also started to move and kick more vigorously than before.
Sean moaned softly as the babies started moving.
I walked around to rub sean's belly and massage his nipples, coaxing him to finish all of the food on the table which was enough to feed 3 people.
Sean finished the rest of his breakfast.
I gather all of the dishes and used a spell to clean and dry them. "Descibe how that guy you were looking for looks. I have golems hiding in the forest, I will check if they had seen them. "
"He has long silver hair, wears a long black and silver jacket, and has a long bladed katana." Sean replied.
I nod , " What do you want to do now? You have about 3 hours before you start getting contractions. I am going outside, your things are in the room just now in the chest next to the bed. "
"Can you handed Sephiroth on your own?" Sean asked.
"I am sure i can take him. At most, I will turn him into something harmless before sealing him somewhere." I say with a shrug.
"Just making sure." Sean said.
I made a sound of agreement and grabbed some things. I mumbled some words and summoned a homunculus. " This homunculus will take care of you while I am out." I say as I pull on a pair of boots and prepared to leave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,019 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8