Closed A long hard night (with Dots)
Kent knelt on the floor by the foot of his bed, rocking back and forth as yet another contraction ripped through his body. Rain pounded hard on the pane of his window and a small television in the corner played news coverage on mute, showing the continuing destruction from the storm. The bridge into their small town had been washed away by floor waters. That was four days ago. Three days ago, Kent had gone into labor.

He gripped the bed-frame for support, leaning his sweat-drenched forehead against the antique wooden rails. His light blond hair clung to the back of his neck and his knuckles whitened as the contraction crested through his tight, hard, belly. His thin legs shook as the pain took hold.

"NGHHHHHHH!" He cried through gritted teeth. "Huh...huh...huh...UGHHHHHHH!!"
Sam was on Kent side as his lover was trying to handle the unbearable pain. They were having triplets and this was so bad. They were supposed to be in the hospital now if this fucking storm had stopped but it might not be soon since bridge might take weeks to repair. They were still another way to come to this small town but it was so far and it was damaged but the flood as well yet it might take less time for Ambulance to come here. It still took a lot more time, and they both knew that it wouldn't happen in a day or soon. Luckily, they had everything prepared in this house since they were so excited about their upcoming babies.

Sam knelt down on Kent, side, placing his hand on his back, rubbing it gently. He tried his best to make Kent relax although he knew that it was impossible. The labor took a very long time now, and he knew that it was close for Ket to start pushing. "Breath, honey, you can do this. We have learned this in the class." He said, trying to calm his lover down. This pregnancy was so perfect until 4 days ago. They had attended every class, and Sam had prepared everything. He flet bad sometimes to not bringing Kent to the hospital earlier, but he needed to focus now.

(I love it, hope it did it fine too :))
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Fuck the classes, thought Kent. The classes didn't prepare him for being stuck at home in labor with full term triplet, or three days of building labor, And most certainly didn't him prepare him for the immense pain of it all. Dear god, how was he going to get through this?

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhh..." he wheezed as the contraction finally began to fade. This one had been so strong, yet he knew thing would get worse before they were over.

He took a deep breath, swallowing hard, and unwrapped his fingers from the bed-frame. He looked pleadingly at Sam, wanting to say so much but couldn't find the words. Instead he wrapped his arms around his lover's shoulders and sagged his weary body against him, hoping that being so close to the man he loved would give him the courage to continue.
Sam grabbed his lover tightly, trying to encourage Kent as much as he could. Kent was completely naked for hours now, and luckily, they still had an electricity for the heater, so ent wouldn't be cold from the rain outside. Sam kissed Kent's forehead, wiping the sweat away then moved down to wipe his tears away. "You're really brave, honey. I'm proud of you, and the babies will be proud of their mommy" Sam said, supporting all the weight from his lover. Kent was panting hard with another wave of pain ripped through his back. "We should find the comfortable position for you now, wanna lay on the bed, honey? We better keep your energy as long as we could." Sam said since they were having triples and that would need lots of energy from his lover.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kent scrunched up his face as he panted. The brunt of the contraction was concentrated on his back and he shifted his hip side to side, hoping to relieve some of the pressure, but it seemed to only make it worse. His panting grew harder and heavier. When Sam asked him if he wanted to change positions he nodded forcefully, gripped his lover's hand and attempted to stand. Anything to relieve the pain.

He regretted it immediately.
"n..noooo...." He moaned, clinging to his partner as the contraction crested while he was somewhere between kneeling and standing "I can...I can't...uhhhhh....uhhh....uhhh...."
His legs shook beneath him and with ever jostle his back screamed in pain. "Please...I...I...huh...huh....ahhhhh..."
Sam knew that Kent couldn't handle this anymore, and he could even fall which was the worst thing. Sam slowly helped Kent back to the bed, so he could lay on it. He hoped the soft bed could help with Kent's sore back now. "Honey, calm down, you can do this, you're so strong." He said, smiling at his lover. Sam wiped the tears away once more as the pain was getting even worse. Luckily, Sam had learned how to check the dilation for some reason, so he might need to check it again soon. "How do you feel now, honey? I think it's very close now." He said, smiling softly and reached down to between Kent's legs. His water had broken hours ago, and ti might be very close now. "Do you want me to check?" He asked as he knew that it could even hurt Kent with his situation now.

(I think te complication should happen with 2nd or 3rd baby when Kent is already tired lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yeah I agree)

Kent nodded again, leaning back against the soft feather pillows. He spread his legs wide, allowing Sam access to his throbbing anus. As his did so, another contraction took hold and he gritted his teeth against the pain. Something was different with this one. He felt one of the children inside him shift, and clawed at the mattress with his fingertips.

"Nnnnhhh....h...how many...h...h...how far...?"
Sam slowly put his two fingers inside Kent's opening. He tried to do it slowly, so he wouldn't hurt Kent for too much. It was what he had expected that Kent was almost fully dilated now. Sam couldn't say the exact number but it was around 9 or 10 now. "Honey, you're 9 cm dilated now, you know what that means, right? You are ready to push now if you feel the urge, please start, but don't do too fast." He tried to guide his lover. They had learned this before and the babies were so big which could easily tear Kent's opening if he pushed too hard. Sam spread Kent's legs even wider now and he started massaging his thighs, trying to make Kent a bit relax.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Th...thank you..." he gasped. He had always loved the touch of Sam's hands. Soft and strong and soothing. The massage felt almost enjoyable, and as the contraction faded, Kent was able to live in a small piece of comfort for a few moments. He inhaled and exhaled slowly, catching his breath and reclaiming a bit of strength. "Thank you," he tried again.
Sam looked up and gave Kent a warm smile. They had waited for this for years of being lovers, but no one expected the triplets. "It's my pleasure to be on your side, honey. I always love you, and we're going to be the parents." He smiled. Sam could see Kent's opening turned red as it was ready for the babies to come out. This was a wonderful moment but stressful for Sam as well. This shouldn't happen here, and he knew the risk, at least, he would try his best to bring these precious gifts to the world. He moved one of his hands up to the belly and started to feel the babies inside. Kent's belly was really big compared with his body.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kent sighed as Sam touched his distended belly. He'd always said he would be there, from the first time they talked about having kids. He doubted he could have gotten through the pregnancy let alone the last 3 days. He rested his hand on top of Sams, and led him around his belly making sow, soothing circles. Kent relaxed a bit, letting the moment happen, until.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He cried, arching his back. This one was stronger than the last. His belly contorted hard with the pressure.
Kent's belly was moving roughly as the babies moved around and the contraction ripped through his belly. "It's okay, honey, you're ready now, push if you want to. I'll be here." He said, moving his hand down to Kent's legs. "Breathe. honey." He tried his best to encourage his lover. Kent's whole body was shaking and turning red now. This would be tough for both of them, and Sam tried his best to help bring these babies to the world. Sam grabbed Kent's legs tight as the contraction seemed to make everything worse and his legs were closing at the moment.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He didn't want to push. This wasn't supposed to happen this way. He was supposed to be safe and secure in a hospital where he was certain his babies would be taken care of, not here, hoping and praying that something didn't go wrong. He wanted to hear the sound of the ambulance pulling into the driveway and the paramedics telling him that everything was okay. If he could wait just a little longer. If he could just hold out, maybe the roads would be fixed. Maybe the storm would end and everything would go back to normal.

"NUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!" He groaned as his body betrayed him. He felt himself bear down, pushing hard as the contraction caused his body to shake. No. no. no. he thought.
The contraction deepened and he pulled his legs closed, perhaps unconsciously trying to slow down his ordeal
I can't to this... I can't do this, where the thoughts swirling around in his head. And yet he was doing it, and he knew he had no choice.
"NUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!" He continued, grunting as pain rippled through him.
"Just push, honey, you know we can't hold this. It isn't good for you and the babies." He said, trying his best to encourage his lover again. Lent was pushing hard compared how he didn't want to but as Sam was expected, nothing had been seen yet. This might take very long time, and he needed to be ready for everything. Sam kept trying to spread Kent's leg wide, giving more space for the babies although ti would take a lot more time. "Relax, Kent, I love you, honey, you can do this. We can't wait now." Sam said, smiling at his lover, trying to make a good mood for both of them. The contractions were getting worse now, and it was ripping fast, forcing Kent to push more and more.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kent panted, arching his back and digging his fists into the mattress, trying to gain some semblance of composure as the pain and pressure contorted his belly. Sam's words were comforting, and he knew his lover was right. He had to do this. For the sake of his children. For his family.

He grunted, bringing his chin to his chest and forcing his shaking legs wide. His face grew red as he bear down, pushing hard through the pain, focusing on moving his baby down. He gasped and gritted his teeth but didn't let up until the contraction began to fade. When it did, he collapsed back, panting, and sweat-soaked.
"You're doing great, honey, keep pushing, you can do this," Sam said, looking up at Kent who was panting so hard. This was just the first push, and nothing happened since the babies were really big inside his belly. Sam finally got on Kent's side as he knew that Kent wouldn't close his legs anymore. He slowly wiped the sweat away from Kent's face, holding his lover hand tightly. "Breathe in and out slowly, Kent, you can do this." He encouraged his lover again. Sam was a bit shocked at how this took a lot of energy with just one push, and he knew that Kent would need to do that countless times which made him a bit worried about it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kent nodded, and as a new contraction started, took his lover's hand. He focused hard, using all the tools he'd learned over the last few month to give a good strong push. He grunted and groaned and squeezed Sam's hand hard and when it was through he fell back against the sheets. Over and over. Time and again. And after every contraction, Kent's fear and worry heightened. After an hour of pushing, with no progress, and no change, Kent couldn't help the tears that dripped down his cheeks and mixed with the sweat.
"What am I doing wrong...?" He whined as his belly contorted once more. "I can't....I can't....NUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Sam slowly wiped the tears away from his lover as he started pushing again. He could understand why Kent was freaking out now. This was their first time and nothing was as they expected. Kent wasn't in the hospital, one hour with no progress. This was only the first baby, and Sam hoped that everything would be okay. "You're doing good, honey, you can do this. I know, it's hard but you can do this." He said, placing a free hand on Kent's hard belly. Sam couldn't do anything much now since the babies didn't even seem to move after lots of pushing. He hugged his lover in his embrace while Kent was pushing. It was better to let his lover rest in his arm, at least, Kent would know that Sam was still there on his side.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kent gritted his teeth, trying to focus on moving his babies down as Sam's arms embraced him. They needed to come. The labor had been long and his water had broken seemingly a life time ago. If they didn't come soon--

The dark thought shook Kent's concentration and mid contraction he lost control. The pain overwhelmed him and he gasped for breath. His eyes snapped wide with panic as the pain shot through him.
"UHHHHHH...UHH...UHHHHHHHHHH..." he panted, pressing his face against his lover's chest. His lungs burned as he let out a terrible scream as the contraction peaked, shaking and clawing at the sheets. He rocked his hips back an forth trying to ease the pain but to no avail. He wasn't pushing now, he was only trying to survive it. To get through this contraction. To work through the terrible pain. Anything to just end it. Anything to bring him some peace. He felt like it wouldn't end. That agony was lasting forever.
"Hey, honey, look at me, you can do this, love. You're so strong. Just push more, our babies will be here." Sam tried to encourage his lover as much as he could. He hugged Kent even tighter, trying to make him a bit relax. He knew that it was hard, but Kent needed to do this, and this was only the first baby. Sam let his lover rest as the contraction had gone ut there was still on any progress. "Breath, Kent, you can do this, it just takes longer than we thought." He guided. Sam started using his hand to massage Kent's belly again. It might barely helpful, but it was better than nothing. It wasn't last that long till the next contraction hit, and Sam just hoped that Kent would be able to start pushing again.

(Can you make him a bit calm? I mean it's just the beginning of the labor now lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,113 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,331 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,752 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,543 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,012 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,403 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,885 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,601 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,315 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,531 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44