Call of the mating season. (Closed with Dots.)
The werewolf had nodded, licking his paws. "Name is Kade .." He had eaten a few raw meat and had filled his belly with food. "It is 9 months .."
"Nice to meet you Kade. Can I call your name?" Sam smile to Kade while he's rubbing his flat belly. Sam know that it's too hurry but he can't wait to get bigger. "Kade if you don't mind I will cook some human food for you in someday"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Yes Sam .. you can.' Kade had smiled, gently licking and nuzzling the man known as his husband. He had felt closer and closer to his beloved husband. "I would love your food Sam."
Sam lough as the Kade nuzzle him. "Haha Kade I know you did like this because you want me to love you but I think you're stronger than I thought be my manly husband please don't be my pet. I love your warmth I love your manliness" Sam smile to Kade and touche his face softly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kade had nodded, licking her lover's hand and nuzzling it as if a husband would do if kissing his husband's hand. He had protected his beloved husband, yawning as he had laid down beside him. He had loved his new mate, showering him with affection and love like he had loved to do. "I love you Sam .. I shall be your lover instead of your pet." The werewolf had said softly, smiling up at him with a loving smile.
A few months later.
Sam poenhis eyes slowly as the warewolf still sleep besude him. He fell sobad in this morning. "What heppened to me?" sam said tiredly. "Ohhh no!!!" I exclaim as he rush the the toilet zone of the cave. He kneels and throw up all the food in his belly.
(Hey sory for late reply)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kade had slept soundly, soon awakening as he had felt his lover getting up and throwing up. He had yawned tiredly, gently licking his lover's face. He had been worried about his lover, whining as he had grew nervous about what was happening. He knew his lover was pregnant but he had never actually had a lover who went through it but he was worried about what would happen. ''Are you alright love?''
Sam look at Kade tiredly he try to make everything normal but he can't. He breath heavily as the throw up again. "Ahhh I don't know Kade I don't know that what happen with me" Sam say as he rubs his bloated belly with 4 months pregnancy.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kade had felt badly for his beloved, nuzzling his slave's stomach gently. He had wanted to do something but he did not have the same resources that humans had. Such as a hospital or medicine. ''You just have morning sickness. It happens to you humans.''

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,220 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,023 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8