Inside the Locker Room (Closed with Dots)
I hold you hand tightly as you push "You just started, you've gotta keep going"
I shivered with the pain as it his me again. "AHhhh it's coming Chris" I shout and push harder as I can but it's stuck the head is still not crowning. I look at you with fear and sob in pain
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
I look at you before running my hand over your stomach "It's okay, maybe you just need to try another position"
I ask me to help me to get on all fours but it's so hard when my huge belly is hanging in the air. "AHhh it's so pain Chris. I can't do it. ahhhhhhhhhh" I scream louder and push harder. I feel the head is moving but it's tearing my ass and make some blood leak oout from my ass.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Keep trying, it'll come out eventually"
"I'm trying but it's hurts ahhh please do something" I scream and try to push more. the head is moving is it's tearing my ass. "I can't do this chris i can't" I sob and breath heavily.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I run my hand along your back as you sway back and forth on your hands and knees, trying to breath through the contractions.
"Thanks Chris it's so helpful. Can you massage my back and move down to my belly?" I try to ask you but I'm gasp when the huge contraction hit my belly and make me push unconsciously. He scream as the blood leak out more at the same time with the head. it's almost out now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I continue to run my hand along your back moving around to your stomach as it hangs heavily underneath you.
I moan as I feel better but It's just short time for me. I asp again as the biggest contraction hit ma belly. it's make me shiver with the pain. "Please get out of me!!! ahhhh" I screamed and pushed with everything I have. I scream again when I fell the head pop out but its tearing my ass. "Ahh it's out Chris please check the baby please"
PM me If you want to RP. 
I put my hand under the babies head to support it as it slowly begins to turn. It soon gets into position for the shoulders to come next.
I breath heavily but still try to push the shoulders out. "it's so wide Chris I can't do this" I sobbed and try to not collapse on the floor because of the pain. "AHhhh Get it out of me arhh" I scream louder and push more. my body shiver with the pain as I feel the shoulders slide out and it's make me collapse on the floor
PM me If you want to RP. 
I help ease the shoulders out, catching the baby before wrapping it up.
I'm collapsing on the floor and breath heavily. "it's boy or girl?" I ask, trying to change position but I can't
PM me If you want to RP. 
"A boy"
I smile, breathing heavily. "Can you help me to change my position? I just wanna rest as much as I can before the second baby will come out" I said and try to move my body but my ass is so pain now. it's make me can't move by myself.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I wrap the baby up and carefully lay it down before helping you to change positions. The door opens a few minutes later as someone calls my name, us both staying silent hoping they will just leave.
I stopped crying as I heard someone's calling your name. it's lucky that the baby still falling asleep. I sigh as he left the room. "Hey Chris. Do you want to go to them? I just want you to help me with second baby I can't do it alone." I said, hugging you hand to support as the next contraction run down to my ass
PM me If you want to RP. 
I squeeze your hand "It's alright"
I nod and I scream. "Ahhh it's coming Chris. I'm so tired I can't do this" I cry out as I feel the secend baby move down to my ass
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,144 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,884 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,209 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,084 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,133 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8