Inside the Locker Room (Closed with Dots)
"Yes you can, just breath through the contractions, let your body do the work."
I scream as the contraction hit me over and over. "Ahhh how can I push it out? I'm so tired" I sob but try to push as hard as I can. I grit my teeth when the pain is so bad. I look at you, squeezing your hand. "Please do something urgg"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
I eventually get up before helping you to your feet, putting your hands on my shoulders as I hold you up.
I grunt as you help me to get up. It's so pain in every movement now. I finally get up and hold my hands on your shoulders. "Ahhhhhh please get out of me!!" I moan and push harder, squeezing your shoulders tightly. "Can aghh you message ahhh my belly?" I whisper as breath heavily
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I run my hands along your stomach, my thumbs rubbing small circles here and there, your stomach contracting under my hands.
"Thanks Chris ahhh it's coming. I feel it. Shit!! It's so huge." I scream as I feel the head is crowning in my ass. It's tearing my ass make me shiver in pain. I pinch my thumbs on you shoulders and squeeze it tightly as I started to push.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I run my hands over your stomach for a few minutes longer before sliding my hand around to feel the head as it bulges from your ass.
I scream louder and the head is moving slowly and tearing my ass. There is some blood leak out from ym ass and make me cry out. "Chris can you kiss me while rubbing my belly? I know this babies come from one night stand sex but just want your encouragement. Please!!" I ask, pishing harder as I can.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I move my hands back around to your stomach, hands slowly running over it. Once the contraction passes I lean down to nuzzle softly against your cheek before capturing your lips with mine.
"Thanks this's so helpful. This's really help me. I don't regrat at all that I had carried your babies ahhh" I whisper, screeming when the head is passing my ass. It's almost out now. I scream as I feel my belly is tense beneath your hands. My hands hlod you shoulders tightly as I started to push more harder.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I continue to run my hand along your stomach while the other moves around once again to feel the head. I move my knee up slightly between your legs causing you to spread them even further.
I try to spread my ass widely to let the head come out easily. I took a deep breath and push more harder but the head is not move now and it's make me so scared . "Ahhh it's stuck. Ahh I nned to push harder but I'm so tired" I sob and try to push again. My body shiver by the pressure in my ass
PM me If you want to RP. 
I help you walk over to one of the benches before having you bend over to lean against it. I move around behind you, running a hand down your back before seeing if I can find out what was wrong.
I grunt in pain with every movement. The head is still stuck and I don't know how to do with it. I scream louder before started to push with everything I have. My whole body shiver in pain but the head is still nit move now. "What happen Chris?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm looking, just breathe" I move to spread your legs wider before running my fingers along the outline of the head, seeing if I can get a good hold on it but with no luck. "Try doing some squats, see if that will dislodge it"
"Just help me Chris. I can't do it by myself ahh" I moan as I try to control my breath. I'm squat down slowly as I feel the head is tearing my ass. I lean my hands against the benches as I rptry to push again
PM me If you want to RP. 
I help you do a few squats seeing if that would dislodge the head.
I scream louder as I feel the head pop out from my ass. "Ahhh it's out Chris. It's out" I said tiredly before collapsed to you. "I'm so tired now. I can't push it out now" I sob while trying to squat again but I can't.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I ease you down so that your back laying on the mat. I move between your legs before gently picking up the baby's head, the contractions slowly beginning to work the shoulders out.
I pant heavily as you help me to lay on my back.I'm so tired and don't want to push anymore but the contractions make me must do it. I spread my legs widely, trying to push the shoulders out but my tiredness make me can't push hard like I wanted.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,815 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,166 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,905 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,227 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,155 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8