College Surrogates (Closed RP)
We stayed like that for a few minutes before I finally turned of the jacuzzi and stood up. I stretched placing my hands into the small of my back, pushing the dome of my belly foward, water dripping off. I hold out my hand. "Hey could you help me out of this. It was hard enough climbing in with this." I say, my other hand on my belly.
I grab your hand and pull you out, we head back inside soon after and I go over and start making dinner.
I eventually make my way over once I was fully dry. I was wearing some shorts but had left my shirt off for now. "What's cooking?"
"Brunch, might see about getting us a steak or something at the end of the week"
"Mmmm, that sounds great. Thank god you know how to cook other wise it'd be Mac n cheese for two months." I say reclining on the couch in the next room.
I chuckle softly before eventually finishing the eggs, bacon, and pancakes before we both sit down to eat.
"God these are great." I say through a mouthful of pa cakes as I finished my fourth one before gulping some of my chocolate milk.
I chuckle as we continue to eat, the next 2 months passing in pretty much the same way minus a few checkups and bumps in the road everything seemed to be going fine.
At seven months along now I was huge. Sporting a nice round belly I tended to stay in the room most of the time. You come in to find me laying on my bed with my shirt off, my belly sitting high above me.
I quietly close the door behind me before dropping my bag on the floor and heading into the bathroom to shower, just standing under the hot water for a while.
By the time you came back in I was awake. "Hey man." I said as I rolled out of bed, heaving my huge gut with me.
"Hey" I make my way over to my bed before sitting down.
"How are the kiddos doing. You're getting huge, no offense." I say standing up.
"None taken, and right now they've decided to wake up, so it's going to be a long night"
"Here lemme see if I can help." I waddle over to your bed and motion for you to lay down. Once you do I place my hands on either side of your belly and gently rub it. "This usually helps mine get to sleep."
I lay back and close my eyes, enjoying the feel of your hands on my stomach, the children inside continuing to move.
"Man these guys won't calm down. I can't imagine what it's like carrying twins. I have my handful here." I guide your hand down to rub my belly as I continue to move my hands over yours.
I run my hand over your stomach as you continue to do the same with mine
I lean down and kiss your belly as I move my hand over yours on my stomach.
I open my eyes slightly to watch you before pulling you up onto the bed, looking at you for a minute or two before placing a soft kiss to your lips, my thumb brushing across your cheek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,508 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,223 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8