College Surrogates (Closed RP)
"Woah" I say as I run my hands over your stomach. It was more prominent than mine because you didn't have an ounce of fat on you so it was more firm to the touch. "Uh thanks. It's just makes it a little easier knowing that someone else is going through this too." I said as I had both hands on either side of your belly.
"Does make it easier, to deal with everything, that hasn't even really started yet"
"Haha I suppose you're right." I say giving your stomach one final pat and standing up. I stretched my back, pushing out my belly as I did so. Walking back over to my bed I threw a shirt on, the material stretching across my belly.
"We'll have to see about getting some bigger clothes, especially in the last 3 months or so, they seem to grow every day by then." I pull my shirt back down as I keep my eyes closed.
"Yeah, all my pants are getting tight already." I looked down to my sweat pants cause none of my jeans no longer fit. "Have you gotten any comments about your stomach yet?"
"Try not to go out too much, just to class, there's a few other guys, a few girls" I shrugs my shoulders
"I still try to get out a bit, just wear my biggest sweatshirt. But I guess that won't be even big enough soon." I smiled running a hand over my bump. "So wanna do anything? Chill? Destroy a buffet? Haha."
"Destroying a buffet sounds good, the question is, which one?"
"Hmm I'm feeling Chinese, but you're driving." I say tossing you your keys and putting on a jacket.
I get up and grab my jacket on the way out, slipping it on before getting into the car. We head to the Chinese resturaunt down the street.
We both head in and grab a table before heading over to the buffet. By the time you made it back to the table I was stuffing my face with bread and orange chicken.
I chuckle softly as I sit down "Slow down there Jethro, don't want to get heartburn" I spin some noddles around my fork before beginning to eat.
"Mmhmm." I human through a mouthful of chicken. I swallow before moving to my ribs. "Who's Jethro?" I ask between bites. "Someone you know?"
I shrug before swallowing "No idea, first name that popped into my head.
"Haha. Alrighty then. Imma get some more food now." I grabbed my pate off the table and made a beeline for some dumplings. Coming back to the table with two heaping plates I immediately dug in.
We both eat for a hour or so. I lean back in the chair before running my hands over my stomach after filling the take out plate.
I finish filling up my take out too and we head back to the car. When we're both sitting inside I stretch back and my tee-shirt rides halfway up my belly. "Whew man. Think I gained 20 pounds in there. Haha you too." I say reaching over and rubbing your belly. "Gotta be careful or you won't fit behind that wheel soon."
"Seat let's back a little further, but yeah, I guess" I put my hand over yours for a moment before starting the car, flipping the heater on "I think we better go do some shopping before we run out of clothes"
"You just read my mind. Why don't we head to Marshalls or Khols? Pick up some bigger sweats, maybe some maternity stuff." I suggested whitest buckling up.
I nod before doing the same, heading to the nearest Khol's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,051 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8