College Surrogates (Closed RP)
We get to the store and I go over to the men's section. I grab some XXL tee-shirts and sweatshirts as well as some 40" waisted track pants. I also grab a few polos cause you never know, before going into the changing room to try on a bigger button down shirt.
I go grab a few clothes as well before going to try them on. We spend the next hour or so getting and trying on clothes before eventually heading back to the dorm room to get some rest before classes start the next morning.
Two months later found us at the end of the semester and five months along. Once again I was in our room alone with my shirt off, running my hands all over my belly. It was clearly obvious I was pregnant now, God it looked like I was six months along let alone five. My button and hips have also widened, filling out the track pants I had bought and giving me the begging of a bubble butt. I smiled as I cradled my belly and could feel the baby kicking.
I come in sometime later that night. It had been check up day and the med students were the ones that had to complete to exams before getting their own making them all late in getting back to their rooms, thankfully the semester was over so they wouldn't have to worry about getting up the next morning to attend class. I yawn before dropping my bag over by the bed before taking my jacket off and sitting down on the bed before removing my shoes, the scrubs I was wearing having a few splashes of blood on them.
I woke up at the sound of you coming in. As you began to take your scrubs off I sat up with some difficulty. "Hey Chris, how'd it go in there?"
"Rough" I run my hand through my hair before laying back on the bed
"I'm sure." I chuckle as I stand up to get a glass of water. "And I'm definitely sure the extra baggage doesn't help." I say patting the side of my bare belly. "So now that exams are over do you have any plans over the break?"
I shrug "Was planning on going home to see my brothers but I'm not sure I'd be able to do anything if I did. You?"
"Yeah...uh I was planning on staying at my family's place on the cape. It's near a small town so it's not too secluded. But, uh I was wondering if you'd like to come with me." I scratched my belly and sat down on the end of your bed. "I figured that way you could just give me my monthly check ups. That and I don't really want to be alone for two months, I'm too nervous cause this is my first pregnancy. So would you come?" I lay one of my hands on your belly as well giving you a pleading look.
I look at you for a minute or two before looking down at your hand on my stomach. "Guess it would be better than having to fly there and back"
I smile, "Thanks. This means a lot. Plus there's plenty of stuff to do up there. We'll leave two days from now." I look back at my hand on your stomach before I let out a small ghasp. "Wow what a soccer player in there, they're a strong kicker." I lift up your shirt and place my ear on your belly so I can hear the baby move about, my own belly making it a little difficult to bend over.
"Yeah, they are" I move my hand to run my fingers through your hair softly "And that sounds good"
"Alright well ill let you guys get some sleep then." I say before standing up and stretching, my mound of a belly sticking farther out over your bed.
"Night" After you move back over to your bed I head into the bathroom to get a quick shower before coming back to bed. We get everything packed the next day before leaving early the next morning.
Eventually the next day came and we packed up the car and drove the hour and a half to the cap where we came to my family's cabin on the water. It took us at least half an hour to get all the bags inside as we hand picked up a month's worth of food on the way there. "There's only one bed but the couch is a pullout so I'll sleep there since you're the guest. However there is a jacuzzi in the upper deck which I plan to take full advantage of." I say as I peel off all my layers down to my underwear then walk up to the small loft to go onto the deck.
I watch you strip before I finish putting a few of the things up before eventually following you out onto the deck to look around.
I was sliding into the warm water when you walked out onto the deck. The. The view of the cape was fantastic, you could see the horizon for miles. "The next cabin is at least half a mile away so there will be plenty of privacy. But the ocean is much too cold to go swimming in now.
I nod at your words as I look around some more.
"It really is beautiful here." I say sinking lower into the hot tub. "How were they during the ride?" I ask motioning to your belly.
"Sleeping right now, thank God" I run my hand over my stomach as I continue to look at the view.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,038 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8