Closed The Underground Center (with Shane20)
((Hey, sorry I wasn't on for a few days; I got really busy!))

Once the lights turned back on to signal that it was the morning and the guards brought food around to all the people in their cells, Atticus groaned as he moved to wake himself up. His eyes opened slowly and he let out a yawn, stretching a bit. He looked confused at first, not sure where he was, but when he turned and saw Brian he remembered.

"Morning," He greeted, moving to sit up a bit. After a second of sitting, he hesitantly looked down to look at his stomach, feeling relieved to see it didn't look much different.

((By the way, I feel like it'd be better if these more rapid pregnancies lasted two weeks instead of three :P))
(It's okay I be busy too! Cool for two weeks!)

"Good morning! How you feeling? The food gonna be here in a few minutes I see them coming", ask Brian gently with a smile and he kiss him gently as he look as Atticus's belly.
"Um, I feel okay," Atticus mumbled in response, shrugging a bit. "My stomach feels... uncomfortable. Not exactly pain, but uncomfort." He explained to Brian.
"It's normal you are gonna have morning sickness because you are pregnant", explain Brian with a reassuring voice and he rubbed Atticus belly gently.
"..." Atticus was quiet for a second, but after a little bit let out a long sigh. He then groaned a bit and leaned the front of his head on Brian's shoulder, allowing the other to touch him.
Brian take him in his arms and he replace the blanket on him to keep him warm as he continue to rubbed gently Atticus belly. He has begin to fall in love with Atticus and more now he is pregnant.
The day had gone by quite uneventfully for Atticus afterwards. They were given food to eat, Brian was taken for work, and Atticus had more time to just lay around or go to the bars of the cell to survey his surroundings.
After a while, it seemed that Atticus moved just enough to shift the plug that was still in him and surprisingly forgotten about. He was moving to fix part of the bed when it was shifted, and the large toy began to move in him once more. Atticus's breath hitched, deciding it was best to take the plug out, and he moved himself on all fours on the bed so he could do so. A breathy moan or two escaped his lips as he slowly began to pull it out, but then he heard the noise of the cell door opening.

Atticus looked over his shoulder, the plug still half in him, to see that the guards had brought Brian back from the work they had him do. An embarrassed blush spread across his face as he stammered out a, "h-hi."
Brian leave the cell after the meal to go to work and he come back a few hours later. He smile at Atticus and ask: "Hi! Do you need help to remove the plug?" Brian smile more when he see Atticus begin to blush and he rubbed gently his big belly.
"Please," Atticus breathed out, dropping his hand from the plug so Brian could do it for him and so he could hold himself up better. It was extremely embarrassing for him, but he allowed for the other man to do what he wished.
Brian nods his head, he lay Atticus on the bed and he remove gently the plug he have in him. "Breathe, try to relax you are very tense, I'm not going to hurt you", said Brian with a reassuring voice.
Atticus muffled a moan that escaped his lips then Brian began to remove the plug, the feeling of it turning him on (though he wouldn't admit that). Once the other man had fully removed the toy, Atticus felt himself whine a bit from the emptiness it left in him.
"You need to rest for the baby you have in your belly and the pregnancy gonna take more and more your energy with the time and as your belly gonna grow", add Brian
"I have been resting," Atticus countered sharply. "There's not much I'm allowed to do here. The cell isn't exactly that big..." He murmured, looking back at Brian from his position.
"I know, I'm just worried that something gonna happen soon and I hope they not gonna separate us because it is not normal that let everybody just do nothing like that", explain Brian
"Yeah, I doubt we'll be separated," Atticus replied. "I guess we have roles here, that's all. You go do work for them and, well, f-fuck me and stuff. I stay here and have the kids. That's probably why they make pregnancies so short here..."

((If you'd want to, we could time skip to where it's close to when Atticus is going to have the kid.))
(sure! we can do time skip to go to the birth!)

"Yes they want you to have many babies as possible and yes we have role here, but I'm never gotta hurt you I promise you that", said Brian with a reassuring voice and he kiss very gently Atticus.
The next few weeks passed by quite slowly for Atticus. To his apprehension, his stomach seemed to get bigger every day, as was expected. He knew it was supposed to happen, but the thought still put him off a bit. Guards had come after the first week to let him know that in the first womb they had put in him, he had two babies. The second womb they had put in him hadn't yet started to show the life beginning to grow in it, which didn't explain why he had seemed to almost double in size over the course of the second week.

According the the guards, he was due any time. They had noted how much the experimentation worked so far, with the way his hips slowly began to widen like a woman's would. It wasn't a huge difference, but it was something. His chest had also felt a tad swollen the past couple of days, and the guards had told him that he'd have to feed the children the first day or two until they could be taken.

As he stood in the mirror, Atticus really began to realize that this was actually happening. His stomach was quite large—it was a little difficult for him to put his arms all the way around it—making him have to waddle around if he needed to relieve himself or clean up. His whole body had become sensitive, too, and he admittedly was quite, well, horny. He was lucky Brian was so careful and easygoing with him, since he had gotten rid of a lot of his pride since he had arrived and definitely remembered himself begging a few times.

Speaking of Brian, the man had just arrived back from his work as Atticus maneuvered himself on to the bed. Another thing, they were lucky the people made their beds large, since a different size bed may have been a bit uncomfortable given the circumstance.

"Hey," Atticus greeted, waving at Brian slightly. As he waved, the pregnant man remembered something else the guards told him; they always preferred it when both of the wombs had children growing in them, and he had yet to be impregnated in the second one. Personally he would rather not have the second womb impregnated, but he also remembered the guards saying if they followed the rules then they'd make upgrades to their cell, starting with a TV for when they got bored. So with that in mind, Atticus decided to let Brian know of what they had to do in order to get that TV. It was always hard for Articus to ask for sex, but he really wanted that TV.
(?)
The next few weeks pass very quickly for Brian and he hate his work because he have to remove the babies for the pregnant man. He see Atticus's body change more and more as he advance in his pregnancy. He need sex more and more so that he was very happy about that.

A few hours later, he come back into the cell after his work. "Hey! How do you feel?" Ask Brian gently as he kiss him gently.

(sorry for the delay I'm back to school and I was very busy)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 549,665 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,638 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,065 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,276 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,439 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,773 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,218 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,848 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,276 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM