Closed The Underground Center (with Shane20)
Atticus's eyes widened when Brian spoke. He didn't want to swallow that; it didn't even taste remotely good to him! But for some reason he didn't protest and continued to bob his head, sucking him off until the man came. Cum rushed into his mouth and some even down his throat, and as he lifted his head from Brian's cock he swallowed, a tiny bit having rolled own to his chin. Besides that, though, he swallowed it all.

"... There, happy now?" Atticus asked, not even thinking about how he was instinctively pushing back against the four fingers inside him. He really did catch on fast.
Brian came very hard in Atticus's mouth and he look at him drink his seed. "you are ready! Lay on your belly I'm gonna take you and make you pregnant", said Brian as he remove his fingers from Atticus body.
Atticus wasn't proud to admit that he may have moaned as the fingers were taken out of his hole. He felt a strange emptiness there that he knew would be replaced by something much bigger.

He grumbled something about how Brian was so direct as he turned around, laying on his stomach. His knees on the bed were slightly supporting him so Brian could have easier access, which made his ass stick up in th air some. Now this was embarrassing to him.
Brian place Atticus's legs around him and begin to push very deep inside him to make him pregnant the first time.
"Aah—Hey, warn me next them!" Atticus groaned, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure as Brian pushed into him. The pace was fast and rough, and Atticus could feel just how deep the other man was getting inside him. He buried his face into one of the pillows and let out a muffled moan. His hole clenched around Brian's cock every now and then, and Atticus could feel his precome dripping down him.
Brian push in him hard and fast and as deep as he can. "Feel how deep your body are and I want to hear you moans. Continue to talk to tell me how you feel", add Brian who continue to be rough
"L-like hell I w-would," Atticus retorted through gritted teeth. He had to move the pillow away since the position and how rough Brian was being was causing his face to continuously smack into it.
He tried his best to keep quiet, not wanting to give in to Brian completely, but even now and then a noise of pleasure escaped from behind his lips.
"Push your belly into the pillow! Let your body go totally and you are gonna have beautiful babies", said Brian as he caress Atticus's back
Atticus could feel a knot in his gut as he was ruthlessly trusted into from behind. He started to grumble something about not wanting to think about the babies when a particularly hard thrust to his prostate caught him by surprise, making him let out a loud moan.
Brian push again and again into Atticus's prostate to give him pleasure and help him to relax his body more and more
Atticus was completely at Brian's mercy, not even able to push back since Brian had to hold his hips up as he thrusted. The brunet could feel himself getting close to release, and as his prostate got pounded over and over, he couldnt help but let out a few more loud moans every now and then.
Brian move Atticus hips and push his belly into the pillow and he come very hard a few minutes later into Atticus's body.
As Brian came inside him, Atticus could feel himself get pushed over the edge. "Ah-I'm c-coming!" He groaned right before he released his seed. His stomach became coated in the cum, as well as part of the bed.
The worst part was how he could feel Brian's seed inside of him, trying to move to who knows where so he could become pregnant. He hated it so much, but knew he had to do it.
Brian remove himself from Atticus a few minutes later and kiss him with passion as he sit him against him
Atticus was breathing quite heavily after he found some Kleenex amongst the various sex toys in the bedside drawer and cleaned himself up, sitting in a bit of a slump. He was so annoyed with himself for having his body act like he was perfect for the position forced onto him. He wouldn't admit it, but the sex wasn't half bad, even if it was rough.

((Would you rather have the guards come back to retrieve them now or should they have another round, maybe using the toys or not? Either is fine with me))
(They can need many round!)

"Lift your hips!" Said Brian as he take a sex toys
((Okay :) ))

"More?" Atticus raised his eyebrows from where he sat, watching as Brian took notice of the toys in the drawer. He knew he was not getting out of this for a while, despite what he would personally want. Hopefully the guards would turn up soon and take them to their permanent residence, wherever that was.

But for now, he supposed, he would listen to Brian's orders. So, moving away from the headboard, Atticus reluctantly lifted up his hips for the other man.
Brian push the buttplug into Atticus body to keep his semen into his belly. "I'm sure they gonna want soon to see if you can push if they choose to make you give birth naturally", explain Brian
Atticus bit has lip as it was pushed into him, quiet moans slipping out. "Y-yeah, I bet try will…" He grumbled. The object felt strange inside of him, even though they had just had sex. "Is that it, are you just gonna keep it in there until they come for us?" He asked as he squirmed a bit, trying to get more comfortable with the object in him.
"Yes for a few hours to be sure that my semen it's inside your belly and we can change of place if you want to take me", answered Briam who kiss him again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 549,664 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,638 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,065 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,276 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,438 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,773 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,217 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,848 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,276 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM