Closed The Underground Center (with Shane20)
Atticus was still quite tired from their previous activity, and he honestly didn't feel that into taking another man, so he shook his head after pulling away from the kiss. "No, I'd rather just relax until they get here."

Soon, the sound of the door being unlocked could be heard from the other side, and the same two guards came back in. They took a look around the room and focused on the two men. They seemed pleased to have found that they listened to their command, so they walked over to the bed and grabbed both of them by the arm, forcing them up.

"We will be bringing you to your permanent residence now," One stated as they walked the two out of the room. "We will also be explaining your conditions as we get there, so listen well and keep quiet. Firstly, as you know, your main purpose here is to reproduce. We do not care if you don't want to, as the one who is the known carrier must bear as many children as possible. Do not ask what we will do with the infants after we take them from your care, for we will not tell you. Now, in order to procreate as much as possible, the carrier has had two artificial wombs placed inside of them, with a birthing canal created so the birth can happen naturally. We were able to successfully make them so when one pregnancy is in process, the other womb can also hold children at the same time to be birthed sometime after the first. Each pregnancy is made to be more rapid than normal ones you are used to, as they only last about a month. Do not worry about things like morning sickness, as that should not happen with this kind of pregnancy. This is the job of the carrier, and they will not leave their chosen area unless we choose to.

"Other than that, the seeder will be led out of their area once a day for four hours in order to complete different jobs we assign them. Then they will be led back to their area until the next day. That is all, understood?" They explained, voice still in the deep monotone.

Soon after passing many iron doors that looked identical to theirs, they came to a large, dark door with many locks on it. Another guard standing in front of the door nodded at them and typed in a code, unlocking the door. The first two guards led Atticus and Brian through the door and down dark stairs, until they came to an extremely large room will of cell-like spaces with two people each inside. Atticus was completely bewildered by the sheer amount of people down there. It was horrible.

They were led past many cells until they arrived at the first uninhabited one. There was a section that was completely open for everyone to see, but there was also a three-walled area connected that had a rather wide bed inside, as well as another bedside table. The second guard unlocked the cell door and the guards brought them inside before leaving and locking the door again, no words said.

"This... this is our permanent residence?" Atticus murmured, looking around at all the people in different cells around him. He could see directly inside the thee walled room of the cell opposite of theirs, and generally the people seemed content. They probably had been here a while.

"So what now?" The brown haired man asked, turning around to look at Brian. As he turned, he could feel the plug inside him move, causing him to make a face. "And can we take this thing out now? It's starting to bother me."
The words of the guard were still stuck in his mind, and he could even feel something strange going in his abdomen. It had only been a few hours, but he assumed he was already feeling the effects.
Brian nods his head in understand and said: "okay I understand"

Brian let the guards take him without fighting because he know if he fight they are gonna hurt him very much and he didn't want that.

"So I am the seeder? So no penetration for me? If I understand I'm gonna make the breeder pregnant? Yes I understand!" Answered Brian.

Brian look around him when they arrive in the other building with his mouth open. "Wow this is big!" Add Brian in shock. "Yes I think this is our permanent home and yes I can remove the buttplug from you", answered Brian
"Well hurry up then..." Atticus murmured, moving closer to Brian. He could feel some couples staring at them, which made sense since they had just arrived, but it made him feel uncomfortable to do anything sexual. It was bad enough that no one was wearing clothes, but now this...
Brian lay Atticus on his belly on the bed and remove the buttplug gently as he kiss him again without looking at the others couples
Atticus groaned into the bed as the plug was removed from him. A little bit of cum dribbled out of his hole, but most of it stayed inside now. He allowed Brian to kiss him this time, waiting a few seconds to pull away.
"Now we wait to see what's gonna happen, you need rest before the guards gonna come again for us", add Brian to Atticus
"Mm, okay," Atticus yawned, curling up on the bed slightly, letting his eyes close. It felt good to rest, even though he knew this was far from over.
Brian place a blanket on Atticus and take another for him as he sit on the chair. He want to go to look around the place but he don't know where the guards are in the building.
((Wanna timeskip? The guards would only come when they're going to take Brian away to have him do work, btw))
(Sure we can do a timeskip so the guards can come to take Brian to make him work)
After about a few hours, different guards began to come around to the cells, collecting the seeders from each one. A different, unfamiliar guard came over to Atticus and Brian's cell, unlocking the door. "You, time to go," The guard told Brian, gesturing for him to come with him.
Atticus was still sleeping soundly, not having any idea what was going on.

((So do you wanna actually rp him working or no? I'm not exactly certain on what work they'd have him do, but I think it may be a bit boring to write out :\))
(Or he can be choose for a other type of breeding! I have an idea for that)

Brian open his eyes, look at the guards, nods his head, get up from the chair and follow the guards just like the others did and he don't know what gonna happen to him.
((Explain?))
(He can be fall asleep and two tubes can be place in his throat and anus to breed him in another way)
((I'm not sure :( I mean, they pick certain people to be breeders and seeders, so they wouldn't also make a seeder become a breeder, I would think. They kind of want each pair to get comfortable having a certain role, so basically having two breeders wouldn't work. Sorryyyyy D: ))
(Yes I understand what you said! They can make pregnant the girls in another building so the man and woman didn't see each other)
(03-16-2016, 10:55 PM)Shane20 Wrote: (Yes I understand what you said! They can make pregnant the girls in another building so the man and woman didn't see each other)

((Okay. So anyway, do you wanna just skip to when he gets back to the cell?))
(We can do he meet one girl and do a timeskip after that if you want of course)
((Ohh, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant that generally, guys and girls were in different buildings and didn't see each other. I'm not exactly comfortable rping girls, but I can if you want. I wouldn't want to rp anything sexual as a girl though.))
(I let you choose what you want to do with Brian)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 549,666 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,639 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,065 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,276 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,439 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,774 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,220 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,848 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,276 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM