Closed The Underground Center (with Shane20)
((Alright, we can just have him do regular work then, and then be returned to the cell))
(Okay, what work do you want he do?)
(03-17-2016, 12:24 AM)Shane20 Wrote: (Okay, what work do you want he do?)

((Hm, I'm not sure. Maybe this time around we should just time skip, but we can figure it out later))
(Okay it's fine for me! :-) )
((Okay))

Once he had woken up, which was about three and a half hours after Brian had been taken for work, Attispcus was confused. He had forgotten for a second that Brian was sometimes going to leave for work, and he wondered just how long he had slept.
As he stood up to go into the small bathroom the cell offered, his stomach lurched, causing him to grab it. He gritted his teeth, annoyed already with his new "role," and quickly headed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, there was a small shower, a toilet, a sink, and a full body mirror. Atticus walked in front of the mirror to look set himself, shocked to see he already had a small pudge. It wasn't that noticeable, but it was definitely there. Atticus shuddered, putting a palm over the tiny bump, before he heard the cell door unlock. He quickly tore his eyes away from looking at his stomach and he walked out of the bathroom to see Brian being brought back into the cell.
"hey are you okay?" Ask Brian when he see him when he come back into the little cell. He come to take Atticus in his arms, kiss him gently and place à hot blanket on him to keep him warm and safe.
(03-17-2016, 01:17 AM)Shane20 Wrote: "hey are you okay?" Ask Brian when he see him when he come back into the little cell. He come to take Atticus in his arms, kiss him gently and place à hot blanket on him to keep him warm and safe.

Surprised, Atticus didn't have time to react to Brian's loving actions. Before he knew it, he was placed under a blanket on the bed, staring up at his partner. "Hey..." He started, moving to sit up in the bed some. "Uh, I'm fine. I had a stomach ache though. And, um, apparently they weren't kidding when they said that each one would go by faster than it normally would." He replied.
"You have morning sickness! They are gonna see it soon, but it's gonna be okay, you are pregnant and your body begin to change to let the baby grow inside your belly", said Brian with a reassuring voice.
"Uh, yeah, I kind of figured that out," Atticus replied, a hand on his stomach. It was unnerving to know what was going on inside him, but he knew he wasn't able to stop it anymore. "Well I'm not too tired anymore, since I just slept, and we have time to do whatever obviously. Anything you feel like doing?" He asked, knowing Brian must have been stressed having to do apwhatever work the guards had him do.
Brian rubbed gently Atticus's belly and he answered: "do you have eat something? What do you want to do?" Brian rock him gently into his arms to feel him safe
"I think there's specific times they come down to give us food," Atticus said in response, shrugging a bit. "I'm a little hungry, but not a ton."

Atticus wasn't expecting Brian to rock him in his arms and rub his stomach. He tensed a bit, not sure what to do since he was never in another man's arms before. "Uh, I'm not sure. I guess I don't exactly care," He responded. "I mean, there's not much we could really do. We really were only put here for a reason, so besides that there isn't much."
"I hope they come to give us food soon if you are hungry and the baby need you to eat", add Brian who try to relax Atticus as much as he can. "Do you want we take a shower together?" Ask Brian with a soft voice.
"A shower doesn't actually sound half bad," Atticus murmured, realizing it's probably be best if they did shower. Even though it was a bit small, it'd probably work for the both of them.
Brian kiss him gently and take him to the shower as he continue to try to relax him and make him feel safe with him
The space was tight, making it so that they didn't have a ton of space in between them. The water, surprisingly, was warm on Atticus's skin and was very relaxing to him. His back was pressed to Brian's front so they could both use the water at the same time, which wasn't something Atticus was used to, but it was inevitable.
"Try to relax, it's gonna be okay, breath in and out, I'm gonne take care of you and I know this shower is pretty little, but you are safe with me", said Brian with a reassuring voice as he begin to wash gently Atticus body as he rubbed his belly.
Atticus stayed tense at first, unsure if he was exactly comfortable with Brian washing him. However, he relaxed himself after about a minute, deciding that if he was going to be stuck with Brian then he might as well try to be comfortable with him. So, he allowed himself to lean back against him, his head resting in the crook of his neck, and let Brian wash him and rub his stomach.

It actually felt quite nice, if he was being honest, and he was feeling pretty honest at the moment so he murmured, "Yeah, okay. And, uh, keep doing that. It feels kinda good. Really good, actually."
Brian continue to wash him very gently and he hug him to make him feel safe in his arms and he want to protect him as much as he can. Brian begin to sing softly for Atticus as he continue to caress and rubbed his belly very gently. "I promise I will never hurt you, I'm gonna take care of you and protect you as much as I can", add Brian with his gentle voice.
As Brian continued to talk, Atticus shivered under his touch. He wasn't cold or anything; Atticus's skin felt overly sensitive. In the moment, he didn't even think it was a bad thing. In fact, he liked it a lot, and without knowing pressed himself against Brian, wanting more of the touch. A small voice in his mind was asking why he even wanted this, but he concluded that he probably was getting those pregnancy hormones he had heard about before.
Brian rubbed Atticus's member to give him pleasure as he lift him against him to push in him gently and he kiss him. "You like that? Do you feel good?" Ask Brian who continue to caress Atticus body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 549,661 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,471 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,635 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C The Singer (with Shane20) tjopj44 13 2,065 04-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 254 82,276 01-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Care center for complicated pregnancies (OPEN) DaRealLeon 783 228,436 01-04-2018, 04:50 PM
  Birth and Midwives Center (Open) Namiryuu 221 108,773 08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
  Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies popop 273 108,213 08-06-2017, 09:42 PM
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,847 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,275 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM