Open Pregnant teen troubles
After making the dumb decision to have sex without protection, a high school student finds himself pregnant. With the help of his parents and his friends, he must try to adjust to his new life and the future ahead of him.

(Set in a world where men are impregnated by women. Nudity and physical affection [belly rubs, etc.] is okay, but actual sex is not. Open to all.)

Stephen woke up with a groan, slapping at the trilling alarm reminding him that another day of school lay ahead. As always, the first thing he saw was his bulging belly, reminding him that he was just over seven months pregnant at just eighteen years old. Sighing, he hauled himself out of bed and waddled to the bathroom, his bare feet slapping against the floorboards.
(04-09-2016, 05:34 PM)BarefootAndPregnant Wrote: Stephen woke up with a groan, slapping at the trilling alarm reminding him that another day of school lay ahead. As always, the first thing he saw was his bulging belly, reminding him that he was just over seven months pregnant at just eighteen years old. Sighing, he hauled himself out of bed and waddled to the bathroom, his bare feet slapping against the floorboards.

Tristan is a year older than his brother Stephen and a freshman in college (but still living at home). He was laying in bed, wide awake long before his own alarm went off. You see, at around the four-month point of Stephen's pregnancy, Tristan realized that he was pregnant too! Their parents had not taken the news well when they learned that one son was pregnant, so he had held his tongue. He was about 4 months along - still small enough to keep his bump hidden underneath his baggy shirts 

(Is it ok if I play a carrier as well? I didn't mean to steal your thunder!)
(Of course, no problem!)

Stephen grunted as he struggled to fit into the shower, cursing his belly and the baby in there.
Tristan got up out of bed and stretched - to anyone who didn't know any better, it would look like the infamous Freshman 15 had simply hit him in the form of a small pot belly protruding ever so slightly over his boxers. He threw on one of his characteristically baggy t-shirts and grumbled his way out of his room, cursing the fact that he went another night with barely any sleep. Seeing that the bathroom was already occupied, he rolled his eyes and went downstairs to make breakfast.

EDIT: He got about halfway down the stairs before he decided he needed to go and check up on his brother - he knew he was having trouble getting around with his belly as big as it was. He reached the bathroom door and knocked. "Everything ok in there?"
A curse came from behind the bathroom door. "Damn it, Tristan, what do you want?"
(04-09-2016, 09:06 PM)mpregdude Wrote: (Care if I join your rp?)

Sure, go ahead.
(04-09-2016, 08:44 PM)BarefootAndPregnant Wrote: A curse came from behind the bathroom door. "Damn it, Tristan, what do you want?"

"Oh good, he's fine" Tristan thought to himself.

He had to come up with a reason that he was knocking that wouldn't give away the fact that he was worried. He settled on: "Would you hurry up? I've got things to do today too. Just because you're huge doesn't mean you need to be slow"
Stephen cursed. "For God's sake, who's that? Tristan, go find out who that is. I'm getting dressed."
(04-09-2016, 09:33 PM)BarefootAndPregnant Wrote: Stephen cursed. "For God's sake, who's that? Tristan, go find out who that is. I'm getting dressed."

Still in his boxers and oversized T-shirt, Tristan went to the door. It was Shane, one of Stephen's friends. "Hey man, how have you been? You can come in I guess, Stephen is just getting dressed. He'll be down in a minute." 
(04-09-2016, 09:38 PM)BigSwollenBelly Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 09:33 PM)BarefootAndPregnant Wrote: Stephen cursed. "For God's sake, who's that? Tristan, go find out who that is. I'm getting dressed."

Still in his boxers and oversized T-shirt, Tristan went to the door. It was Shane, one of Stephen's friends. "Hey man, how have you been? You can come in I guess, Stephen is just getting dressed. He'll be down in a minute." 

Still feeling irritated, Stephen waddled downstairs in a paternity T-shirt, baggy shorts, and flip-flops. Tristan can't resist commenting on his outfit.
(04-09-2016, 09:44 PM)BarefootAndPregnant Wrote: Still feeling irritated, Stephen waddled downstairs in a paternity T-shirt, baggy shorts, and flip-flops. Tristan can't resist commenting on his outfit.

Taking one look at what Stephen is wearing, Tristan playfully teases him. "You wanna just wear a neon sign over your head that says 'I got knocked up'? Cuz that's basically what you're doing with that outfit." He tries to not let the hypocrisy get to him, knowing  that he's going to be just as big in a couple months time. 
(04-09-2016, 09:50 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Good," Shane said smiling and step in, "well I hope he doesn't mind I thought I would swing by her I was just on my way to see my girlfriend and since she on the way."  He sat on the couch and waited, "so how have you been Tristan?"

Tristan's hand made an involuntary movement to clutch at his belly. "I'm good" he smiles. "I've got this huge essay to write for my Psychology class, but it's nothing I can't handle." 
(04-09-2016, 09:51 PM)BigSwollenBelly Wrote: Still feeling irritated, Stephen waddled downstairs in a paternity T-shirt, baggy shorts, and flip-flops. Tristan can't resist commenting on his outfit.

Taking one look at what Stephen is wearing, Tristan playfully teases him. "You wanna just wear a neon sign over your head that says 'I got knocked up'? Cuz that's basically what you're doing with that outfit." He tries to not let the hypocrisy get to him, knowing  that he's going to be just as big in a couple months time. 
[/quote]

"Oh, bite me," Stephen snaps. "Hey, Shane."
"Well, let's see," Stephen says sarcastically. "I'm not even out of high school and I'm pregnant, my plans for the future are screwed, and I'm hormonal on top of that. I think I have a right to feel annoyed."
(04-09-2016, 10:06 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Well that is good," Shane said then slightly chuckled, "you shouldn't be so mean what if that was you you think that Stephen would being do that to you."

Tristan forced a laugh. "Yeah... well one day it will be me." He took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant too. I didn't want to tell you guys because I saw Mom and Dad get so angry, I don't think they could take two pregnant sons at once"
"Wait, what?" Stephen says. "You're pregnant? You?"
"About four months" Tristan said. He knew that the other guys wouldn't judge him for it, but it was still a massive relief to get this confession off of his shoulders.
"Who's the mother?" Stephen asks.
(04-09-2016, 11:35 PM)BarefootAndPregnant Wrote: "Who's the mother?" Stephen asks.

"Renee" Tristan said, referring to his ex-girlfriend that had moved across the country for school - they had ended things on amicable terms, but he hadn't had the nerve to tell her either. He told the other guys as much.
"Well, at least I'm not the only one who got shafted," Stephen mutters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,283 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,507 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,290 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,719 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,976 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,291 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,449 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,349 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,482 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,715 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers