Closed Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1)
The servant took Sora to a large bathing chamber with many steaming baths and hidden enclosures. He led the poor boy to a half hidden bath in the back and motioned for Sora to get into the water. Once they were behind the screen the servant looked at Sora with a frown. "Are you okay?" He pulled out some bottles of soap and scrub brush.
"Yes"... Sora looked down, broken. "They raped me... And... I... Enjoyed it..." he started to cry, tears falling on his cheek. He look at the servant. "I dont know what should i do. They want me as a sex slave. What should i do?" he looked hopeless, and depreassed.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
((Sorry I've got to go work. Hopefully I'm be back soon. See you later :D))

Aja pulled the poor slave into a quick hug. "Shhh..." he hushed. "Shhh.... it's okay. It's okay. Just because your body liked it, doesn't mean you did." He released him and made Sora sit down on one of the benches carved under the water. He poured out some soap onto a cleaning rag. "And... about the sex slave bit there isn't much you can do. Though it sounds like they're giving you away as a gift." Aja started to gently wash Sora's belly free of cum. "That's the best you can hope for. At least you'll only be used by one woman.... and others occasionally when she decides to share you, but it could be worst. You could have ended up in the whore house or chained outside the latrine as a cum dumpster." He knew that his words probably weren't helping, but there wasn't much he could say. He nudged Sora's legs open and grimaced as he looked at Sora's abused and gaping hole. "And I haven't ever heard of Padia abusing any slaves though... that could just be because she's never had one herself."
Sora nodded. "Thanks for the advice" he said, and after the good servant finished washing him, he put on a shiny silver lininecloth on his body, now that his belly deflated back to normal. "Im ready" he said, looking determain to be a good slave for this Padia...
Sora was placed in a large open room dominated by a bed. The head board had intricate metal vines woven through it. If one were to look closer though they would see that many of the decorative vines also doubled as hooks for bondage equipment. The servants made Sora lie down and tied his wrists to the head board with a silk rope.
Sora let them tied him up, untill he was unable to move. He breath slowly, trying to relax, hoping this Padia will be a better person then her mother and sister.
(when do you want Sora to get pregnant and by who?)
"I told you, I don't want a slave," Padia was saying as Meda led Padia through her rooms to the pleasure room connected in the back. Padia had rarely ever been inside it, having no slave to keep there in the first place.

"Nonsense," Meda scoffed, pulling a key on a long silver necklace out to unlock the door, then handed it to Padia. "You'll love it. It's such a perfect cum slut, honest."

Padia entered the room hesitantly. On the large canopied bed laid a young man, all trussed up in a way that made her cock twitch in excitement. He was a small delicate thing, with pale pink skin that she wanted to lick all over.

Meda gave her a knowing look. "Knew you'd like it. Come on," she grabbed Padia by the arm and led her onto the bed. Meda crawled up to Sora and pulled tight on the restrants to check them. Sora's right ankle was tied to his thigh. There was a rope looped around his other ankle and hooked to the roof. It was pulled taunt until Sora's left leg was perpendicular. The position left him deliciously exposed, legs spread wide, his hips barely suspended from the bed. She placed two fingers on Sora's lips, "You know the drill, Suck!"

Padia frowned crawling forward onto the bed and watching. "Shouldn't we use lube?"

Meda shrugged. "It did fine last time without." She pressed her fingers harder against him mouth waiting.

Padia straighten her shoulders and snapped, "You said he was mine and I won't have you breaking my," she hesitated, the word bitter on her tongue, but she knew that Meda wouldn't listen to her if she tried to convince her with talk of compassion and human beings. The best way to deal with Meda was to speak her language. "My toy. I don't want him bleeding when I use him the first time."
Sora looked nervously at the two woman coming inside the room.

Meda, the cruel one, was familiar to him.
But the other one...
'my god, she is a beauty' he thoughts to himself, his still flat belly gurgling with excitment. When Meda forced her fingers into his mouth- he start to lick and suck them obediently, but his eyes were focusing on Paida, hoping she will have a private time with him alone.
"Fine." Meda pulled her fingers out and got up. "I'll go get lube." She rolled her eyes and left the room, so Padia and Sora were alone.

Padia smiled timidly. She'd been sure at first that she was going to refuse her "gift," but he looked so delicate and beautiful she knew she couldn't do that anymore. Rejected sex slaves were sent to the whore house and her gift was too beautiful and fragile for her to send off to such a fate. She could give him to Meda, Meda seemed to like him, but she knew how Meda treated slaves, how everyone did. At least if he belonged to her she could do some things to protect him.

"Hi," she said "I'm Molpadia, but you can call me Padia. Well I guess you have to call me Mistress, Master, or Highness in public, but you can call me Padia when we're alone." His eyes were beautiful, she traced her finger around the silver silk at his wrists. She wish she could free him, but she was already seeming to lenient with the lube. "What is your name?" She looked at his plush lips, still a little swollen from earlier abuse. "Would you mind if I kissed you?"
"My name is Sora" the boy replied, feeling butterflies in his chest as Pedia touched his wrists. He gulped. "And sure, you can kiss me" he said, smiling. 'good. She likes me' he thought to himself.
((How long do you want the gestation to be? I don't want it to be only a few hours, but one to three days is okay))
Padia cupped his chin gently and pulled their mouths together for a kiss, licking his mouth open before she started to thrust her tongue in. Her other hand trailed down his wrists, his shoulders, and over his now flat belly, wondering idly if he was already impregnated.

The door slammed open and Padia's head jerked back in surprise, her mouth leaving Sora's. Meda stalked into the room, throwing a bottle onto the bed before climbing up herself. She looked at Padia with a frown. "That's not how you're supposed to use it." Meda brushed her fingers over his lips. "Such a pretty cock warmer."
(1 to 3 days is good with me :) )
Sora moaned into the kiss, feeling so good as she kissed him. He wanted her so much, like badly want her. But suddenly as the door slammed open he jumped in surprise and disapoitment of Padia breaking the kiss. 
When Meda touched him he panicked and resisted the urge to run away, tho he wasnt going anywhere with his bonds. He looked at Padia in pleading eyes, fearing that Meda might break him before he enjoy his time with Padia.
He's mine," Padia snapped. "I can use him however I want." And what she really wanted was not to 'use' him, but to make love to him.

Meda rolled her eyes. "Well get on with it then." She leaned back against the headboard obviously annoyed. She watched Padia with Sora with a frown on her lips.

Padia grabbed the jar of lube and brushed Sora's cheek. "I'm going to prepare you okay?"

Mesa snorted. "You don't have to tell 'im. Just grab his hips and fill the cum slut up!"

The younger princess ignored her and gently placed a lube covered finger over his pucker. She watched his face carefully as she pushed the lube in. Her first finger slid in without resistance.
"Oooh" Sora let out a soft moan as Padia's finger pop inside his asshole. Her finger was gentle, and it didnt hurt. He move his hips against her hand, pushing her finger deeper into him. He blushed and moaned sensually.
Padia's cock twitched at the lovely little sounds Sora made. It made her want to explore more of him and see what other nioses she could encourage. She slid a second finger in thrusting and then scissoring. It wasn't long until she had three knuckle deep. "You're so beautiful." He opened up perfectly and she loved the way his hips twitched in his bonds to rock forward.

She pulled her fingers out and lined her self up, giving him a kiss to distract him as she forced the head in. "You're doing great. Nice and relaxed. Uh... you're so tight. It feels amazing."

"Stop complementing it and fuck it already! I want my turn."

Padia ignored her sister and started to rock forward, her ample breasts bobbing in front of his face as she slide further into his clenching hole.
Sora gasped. Padia's cock was so huge. Bigger then her sister. His hole streched apart as she made her way into him. He gripped his bonds hard, kissing her passionatly, as her cock get deeper and deeper into his inner walls. 
"Ughh you so big!" Sora moaned, his own little cock getting hard as hell. He kissed Padia's bouncing boobs and kissed her again, spreading his legs apart and moving his hips to let her go deeper into him. 
Padia grinned and grabbed Sora's cock with her lubes up hand. She stared to jerk him off in time with her thrusts. When she came, hard and long, she smashed their faces together pulling him into a bruising kiss.
(oh the sex was quick lol)
Sora moaned louder and louder, blushing deeply, his body rocking back and forth on the bed.
"Ughhh... So good..." he groan, then when Padia came, he toss his head backward and arched his back, screaming in pleasure as she filled him up, his belly bulging and expanding upward. He shoot his own seed all over his belly.
(Sorry I can make it longer next time. I'm just tired right now)

Padia's vision was dark with pleasure. She'd never felt anything like that before and she was a little embarrassed that'd shed cum so fast. Just like the virgin she was.

Mesa snorted. "Okay let me show you how it's really done. Padia go sit with your back against the headboard. Good just like that." Meda undid Sora's bonds and retried them so his hands were tied behind his back, his ankles to his thighs. She pushed him back until he was sitting on Padia's lap. The feel of his perky asscheeks made Padia's cock twitch back to attention. Meda sat in front of them and lifted Sora up, lining both Padia and her cocks up with his drenched hole. "Now let's see how long he can last."

"Meda?" Padia said "I don't think..."

Mesa pulled Sora down onto the both of them with a bit of a struggle. Cum dripppled out his anus around their cocks.

Padia gasped, choking at air.
Sora screamed loudly as both cocks of the shemales slide into his anus, streching his inner walls so wide. 
He gasped for air, his vision getting white from pain and pleasure. His belly was sloshing with Padia's cum, as the two cock's heads pop out inside his womb. He grunted, his arms and legs tied and he gripped the ropes hard moaning loudly as his little cock getting senwiched between them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,879 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,236 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,128 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,571 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,845 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,194 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,115 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,260 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,285 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Shane20