Closed Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1)
Padia's breasts slid against Sora's back as she rocked in and out of him. Her breath was hot on his neck. She rubbed his sides. "You're doing so well," she moaned. "You're doing very well."

Media thruster up into Sora pushing against his cervix, stretching him in New places that hadn't been touched before.

Padia gasped at the feel of their cocks sledding together inside his tight passage. Her heart was breaking at his whimper of pain/pleasure, but her brain was to high on hormones for her to do anything about it. Everything narrowed to one purpose, the seeking of pleasure. Heat coiled in her guts and she rocked harder, sucking on Sora's neck.
Sora gasped loudly, seeing stars from so much pleasure. His prostate being fucked at one end, and his cervix in the other. He closed his eyes drooling from pleasure, feeling the hot kisses of Padia on his neck. He kissed her passionatly, his belly sloshing between them, his own little cock twitching hard as they thrusts so hard into him. He couldnt speak, only groan, feeling he is gonna be so bloated after they cum inside him. 
And he loved it.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Padia rubbed Sora's bloated belly, stroking his sides with warm calloused hands.

She fucked him him methodically, loving the way he jerked in his bonds and cried out each time she pounded his prostate. She turned his head to her and kissed him, breathing his name between kisses. "Sora. Sora. Sora." She'd never felt anything like this. The sweet heat, the feel of his skin, the way he pressed against her breasts, rubbing her nipples with every involuntary jerk.

Meda ruined the moment by laughing. "Do you....nyhhh.... think we can fill....aw..... him up so full that he can't move?" she panted. She trailed her hand down his chest, pausing to tweak a nipple, before she moved it lower to brush over his aching cock and squeeze his balls. "How many times can we make it come before it passes out?"
Sora didnt think. Only gasped and huffed from the overwhelming sensation he felt. His little cock twitched in Meda's grip, and he cant hold his orgasem anymore. He cried out, arching his back into Padia, as his cock erupt all over his thighs and sloshing belly. His asshole milk the two cocks inside him so hard like a vice. 
Padia came hard, her hips jerking into Sora, soon followed by Meda. They came buckets into Sora's sweet hole feeling him up, his belly expanding to accommodate. Meda pulled out with and pop, groaning in pleasure. She turned behind her and pulled something from a pouch around her waist. It was a butt plug. She pulled Sora off of Padia, none too gently and shoved the plug into place. "Gotta make sure the breeding sticks," she smirked. Then leaned up to press her cock to his lips, raising an eyebrow.

Padia frowned. "Get out! I want some privacy."

"Just let him clean me off then I'll go."
Sora looked at Padia for premission and when she nodded he simply took Meda's cock in his mouth and suck her good and lick every drop of cum from it.

Then when he finished to clean her, he collapsed backward, gasping, holding his huge sloshing belly sides. "Ooohh... So big..." he moaned. His bellybutton pop out and he looked like heavily pregnant with twins.
After Meda left, Padia gently undid the bonds and helped Sora lie down on the huge bed. "Are you okay? We sort of got carried away." She rubbed his belly amazed at how full he'd gotten.
"Ughhh... Its ok..." he whispered softly, placing his hand over hers on his belly. "Im happy to carry your babies Padia" he smiled weakly and let her carry him into the bed as they cuddle togather and soon he fell asleep dreaming of he and Padia getting married and she kisses his swallen belly infront of the crowd and her mother and sister and clain him to be hers forever.
Sora is even bigger in the morning. The babies having started to grow inside him. Padia gently wakes him up. "Morning, Sora." She kisses him on the cheek and climbs out of bed. "Would you like breakfast? The balcony should be empty this early in the morning. Soft pink sunlight was just barely starting to seep through the curtains.
Sora blinked and yawned, smiling as Padiakissed him. "Wow!" his eyes widned as he saw his distened belly. "Im so big!" he reach out to rub his bellybutton. It was hard. "Wonder how many babies i have?" he asked Padia "and when do i give birth?" he take her hand and grunt as he slowly got up on his feet. "Breakfast will be wonderful, my love" he smiled and kissed her passionatly.
Padia blushed and pulled him through the main room and out onto the balcony. "In about another day or two." There was an array of breakfast foods placed out on a cart. She helped Sora sit down and gave him a kiss before asking what he wanted and making him a plate. When she came back, she set the food on the table and knelt in front of him, her eyes bright, she pulled his legs apart and licked her lips exageratedly.
"Ohh" Sora bite his lip as she spread his legs apart, knowing her intention. "I see you wanna have some morning action?" he smirked, placing his hands around her neck.
She smiled and grabbed the base of his cock. "I thought you deserved some loving. You are carrying my babies after all." She licked the thick vein that ran under his cock and felt it pulse under her tongue. She smiled and sucked the head in, rolling her tongue over his sensitive skin, teasing him.
"Oh God!" Sora moaned loudly, holding her head as she sucked him. His huge belly sloshed as he move, moaning louder and louder as he move his hips against her. His pregnancy hormones made him so sensitive and he soon feel his cock twitching and he let out a gasp "im cumming!" he spasms and shoot his load into her hot waiting mouth.
Padia swallowed and then sat at the table. They ate their meal and had a friendly conversation. She really liked Sora. He was friendly as easy to talk to. After breakfast she informed him forlornly that she had work to attend to. "I have soldiers to train," she explained. While she was of no use in a real battle where she'd be expected to actually hurt someone, she was an excellent fighter and trained the new troops. She had no problems beating someone in a fair fight were the worst injures they'd sustain were some bruises and maybe a sprained ankle or two.
"Be carefull my love" Sora looked worried and placed his hand over hers. He really cared for this woman. After all, he carried her babies. The thought of him one day having babies of a princess made him blush hard. "You are the love of my life yoy know. I never loved anyone like i love you. I want to get married with you and birth our babies for you" he said, looking down at his huge belly. 
He felt a kick. 
"Oooh... The babies.. They kicking!" he smiled and placed her hand over his bump. 
She smiled placing her hand on his stomach feeling the babies kick. "Married? Don't only... women marry each other?" Having grown up her whole life as an Amazonian she didn't understand the principle of marriage elsewhere. She smiled. "But if you want we can be married together in our hearts." A princess and a slave would never be allowed to be legally married. "You are free to explore while I'm gone. No one is allowed to bother you. If anyone does just mention my name and they should leave you alone." Padia paused, "only... be careful not to run into my sister or mother. They rank higher than me and the rules don't apply to them. I can't protect you from them if I'm not around." On second thought maybe she should ask Sora to stay here until her lunch break.
"Okay love" Sora smiled "i will be in our rooms waiting for you" he kissed her passionatly. 
Padia was nervous as she led Sora to the throne room. It had been three days since she'd impregnated him and he was ready to give birth at any moment. "I'm very sorry babe, but tradition dictates that the queen be present for the birth of any royal family member. Hopefully she'll just look you over." Though Padia knew that was unlikely. She'd been fretting all day about what might happen to Sora. She'd only known him for three days, but he was carrying her children and she had realized quite quickly that she was in love with him.

Bremusa smiled when Sora and Padia entered the room. Padia had to help Sora walk over to the queen. Meda was standing on Bremusa's right side, a crowd of people stood watching as Sora was led up a platform and onto a metal table. Bremusa cuffed his arms in and his chest. She put his legs in the stirrups and cuffed those in too.

Padia was outraged. "Is this really necessary!!" she yelled.

Bremusa grinned. "I only want to help with the birth."
Sora gulped as he waddled to the throne room. His lover's words didnt make any comfort, as he well had known from his previous encounter with the queen- that she is cruel like Meda, if not even more.
He heard whispers between the common slave that any slavs who bares the royal seed might have sex with the entire royal family, to make the babies stronger. 
Strange and cruel tradition, he thought bitterly when the queen had eyed on him, and especially his huge belly. 
He could see lust and desire in any eyes of person who wants him. And Bermisa was no different. 
As the queen and Meda cuffed him to the metal table with strapps, he grunt as all the weight of the babies- was laying uncomfortably on his gut. 
He try to reposition and prepare himself for what was about to come, but he couldnt do anything in his current position, only looking at Padia who looked worried as the queen positioned herself between his crossed legs. 
And the crowd was cheering her. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,882 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,236 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,134 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,571 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,848 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,197 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,133 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,261 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,294 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Shane20