Closed The Boy and the SuperFuta with DraonKnight
Sakura was the most beautiful 18 year old superfuta you'll ever meet. She stands at 5'1" tall, short blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, very curvy, PPP-cup breasts, a huge bubble butt, when her cock is soft, it's at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles.

Sakura was nervous about starting school; since she's the only superfuta there. She walked into the classroom when the teacher called for her.
Ryne was a 18 year old male with a boyish figure and look. He looked more feminine as he had wide hips and a large butt. He stood 4'7" tall, had dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, slightly tanned skin.

Like Sakura, he was a new student starting school too. He looked over to Sakura and blushed because of her beauty.
"Hello." Sakura smiled with a blush. "I'm Sakura. What's your name?" she asked.
"I'm Ryne. Are you new here? I'm new so I guess it's good we are with each other." Ryne said as he continued to blush.
As class started, Sakura moaned as her massive cock started to harden. She looked at Ryne and kissed him softly on the lips.
Ryne blushed brighter than a strawberry. "S-Sakura?!?" He stuttered as he tried to comprehend the kiss.
"I'm sorry, Ryne. I don't know what came me." Sakura blushed deeply.
Ryne wrote a small note, and passed it to Sakura. "Meet me in the dorms. We can do it there." The note said.
After they were done with their classes, Sakura headed to Ryne's room. She knocked on his door.
Ryne opened the door before motioning for Sakura to come in. "You're different from the others. You're so beautiful!" He exclaimed.
"Thank you." Sakura blushed. After Ryne closed the door, Sakura kissed him again, but with more passion.
Ryne returned the kiss before bringing her to the bed. "you're a Superfuta aren't you? I saw the erection." He said as he started to massage Sakura's balls.
"I am." Sakura moaned as she took her shirt off.
Ryne gulped. "Is it true you can get men pregnant with dozens of babies?" He asked suddenly.
"It is true." Sakura replied. "Why?"
Ryne swallowed the lump in his throat. "I want to be pregnant. I want to be a living baby factory, pumped full of sperm and constantly giving birth, unable to move as you fuck me everyday." Ryne said as he revealed his fantasy.
"Really? Are you sure, Ryne?" Sakura asked as she got fully naked.
"Yes! Make me pregnant beyond belief!! I want to breed until the day I die!" He begged as he stripped, showing off his large ass. He bent over and exposed his hole, ready to take Sakura.
Sakura got behind Ryne and plunged her massive cock inside of him.
Ryne moaned as he felt Sakura enter him. "Don't go easy. Ravage me." He pleaded as he tightened his hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,394 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,716 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,676 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,194 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,801 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,792 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,898 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
  The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw) dolria1 590 220,786 03-29-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi) dolria1 91 46,161 03-26-2017, 09:23 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  The werewolf and his boy. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 12 2,921 02-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather